Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Enquiry: Mobile App Development - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Enquiry: Mobile App Development (1020 Views)

Flutterwave Enquiry / Urgent Enquiry / Google Adsense Enquiry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiry: Mobile App Development by marhoinspire: 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good day my daddies and mommies.
Please is there any software with good user interface one can use to create mobile app without learning coding, just like one can design a website with Dreamweaver?

Thank you for your anticipated response.
Re: Enquiry: Mobile App Development by mcqwerty(m): 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
try google app maker
Re: Enquiry: Mobile App Development by larrydan: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2020
mcqwerty:
try google app maker
nice info
I'm interested in app development platform too
Re: Enquiry: Mobile App Development by Nikra(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
I am pretty sure you will find tons of apps designed for that, but you will never have the same possibilities as you would create an app from scratch. So to say you will be restricted in your possibilities. I studied this question little bit closer and here is what I found out. You can have the same possibilities as a programmer, but you won't need to know coding languages. You can use wavemaker rad for that kind of app development. You will have the possibility to design your app, using a low-code environment, with further releasing. So to say you will get fast and easy app development with an iterative prototyping. At least this is much better rather than google apps. I think you need to try this and you will see a great difference between those two app development tools
Re: Enquiry: Mobile App Development by goodspeed963(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nikra:
I am pretty sure you will find tons of apps designed for that, but you will never have the same possibilities as you would create an app from scratch. So to say you will be restricted in your possibilities. I studied this question little bit closer and here is what I found out. You can have the same possibilities as a programmer, but you won't need to know coding languages. You can use wavemaker rad for that kind of app development. You will have the possibility to design your app, using a low-code environment, with further releasing. So to say you will get fast and easy app development with an iterative prototyping. At least this is much better rather than google apps. I think you need to try this and you will see a great difference between those two app development tools
It’s such a strange story as it seems to be the most affordable service on the market

(1) (Reply)

Unpopular Opinion: Monetizing Your Blog With Adsense doesn’t Make Any Sense. / Froum Script Needed , / I Need A Social Media Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.