Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (101125 Views)

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by LaudateII: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
analize701:
She gave a sacrifice of her one whole year's salary and heaven's flood gates threw opened for her. All of a sudden every foreign organization wants her.

Her salary jumped 31 times forward from what she sacrificed in one year. Harvard University has profiled her and have included her in their curriculum. Now she's being studied (I don't know what this entails tho).

The girl is amazed because, according to her, she's not the best of students as she graduated with 2.2 at University of Port Harcourt. But how Harvard now includes her in their curriculum is a marvel to her.

Even the girl no understand they way things are running after her. She turns down offers as she has something doing but the companies insists it must be her so she kept changing jobs. Just immediately she obeyed God and gave that sacrifice.

My dear, if you hear testimonies of people who emptied their bank accounts as sacrifices. You would think it's a lie, but when more than Ten persons are giving this outstanding testimonies. hmmm.

The secret of Kingdom wealth is in giving. Satan knows that Believers are beginning to know how ti come out if poverty that's why he is using the likes of Freeze to make noise.

I wish Freeze will listen to this testimonies of 'l gave all in my account and in one year this and this and this and this happened.

I'm still on Shiloh ground now.

each day more than 80+ Testimonies are recorded, but less than 10 are allowed to share, and all of them are mind blowing.

Thank you so very much!! wink This was what I wanted to know.Now it all makes sense! The OP did a rather lousy job on the opening page of this thread, by just stating her job and qualifications, without telling us the main reason behind her story, or why she was called up by Bishop Oyedepo. God bless you mightily, jare! cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by analize701: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2017
LaudateII:

Thank you so very much!! wink This was what I wanted to know.Now it all makes sense! The OP did a rather lousy job on the opening page of this thread, by just stating her job and qualifications, without telling us the main reason behind her story, or why she was called up by Bishop Oyedepo. God bless you mightily, jare! cheesy
She was not called out, she came out and testified to what She did and what happened afterwards, then she was prayed for.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Emmanystone: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
If she had known the whole world would see her backside if she knelt down, maybe she'd have dressed better.
That is why it is good to live ready. smiley
Too bad! embarassed
It's not here under wear. She tugged her inner shirt in and wore a jacket outside. It's the inner shirt you see.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Emmanystone: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2017
HeyCorleone:

So you're the one with wisdom? Comparing something as eschatological as tithe to a social invention as the internet? That is wisdom?? Lol..

My dear eh.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Emmanystone: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

What is paining me na ? That the man is a scammer or that so many people are deluded ?
I wish our fathers can have the sense and intelligence of Oyedepo to scam University professors and world great men for 36 yrs.

You don't ask yourself why your own father is wretched? Here you are and all you do is bad mouth peoples parents, you'll grow old a loser then your children will continue badmouthing their father's age mates who worked hard to build a life.

Take a trip to Canaanland then you'd know your 10% tithe can not put all that together.

Shup up and work.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

I wish our fathers can have the sense and intelligence of Oyedepo to scam University professors and world great men for 36 yrs.

You don't ask yourself why your own father is wretched? Here you are and all you do is bad mouth peoples parents, you'll grow old a loser then your children will continue badmouthing their father's age mates who worked hard to build a life.

Take a trip to Canaanland then you'd know your 10% tithe can not put all that together.

Shup up and work.

Shepple.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Emmanystone: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Shepple. The standard of Christianity to you is Cannanland.
Your 419 master is buying private jets and you dummy is applauding
Ode.
Don't mention me again.
Deluded brainwashed shepple
My point is, how come your own father couldn't muster up such intelligence to scam others?

Na only smart persin fit scam intelligent peoole for 36urs and counting o.

Hungry don kill una for una house, yet U no fit ask your papa why him lazy like that.

See how lazy you dey now. Abeg go find work do or better still muster up intelligence and scam people so that you can buy private jets, if you think say na mouth.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by kinggabah: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Don't slap that girl again. Will you ever slap your daughter that hot slap you gave that lady in your previous Shiloh program. Leave the girl alone
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Amujale(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
All the Abrahamic religions peddle a false representation of history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.