Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (61486 Views)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by tzoracle: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
really, food is ready for anti tithers
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Austinoiz(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
He was probably MOBBED but the sensational illiterates we call bloggers called it AMBUSHED.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by loganx: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Africans are delusional bunch of people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by 2shure: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
i shall bow to no man
and scammer

Only God
and personal lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by pTomz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
some people sha
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by irisola(f): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Dear all well meaning Nairalanders, my name is Oluwaseyi, I humbly appeal for financial assistance to help me complete my tuition.
I am a student of ECWA School of nursing Egbe. I wrote my last exams and RN qualifications exams last month.
Howbeit, my results will not be released to me because i still owe the school
Tuition : 154,000

Any assistance will be deeply appreciated.
Acct no: 3050406158
Name: Ilesanmi Oluwaseyi Funmi
Bank name: First bank.

Thanks
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by deedondavi(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Great God!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by djlaqua91(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
Title is misleading lol

I thought it meant an attack. Well it did its job by pulling me in to click and read up
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by talk2percy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
Can u imagine...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by LukeLook: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
FaniDan:
Haters will not like this, but the Church of God will match forward
Haters and lovers are welcome by Jesus Christ
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by sobmos(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Yahoo pastor grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by zukky79: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by melek: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Atheist keep fighting in vain.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by LukeLook: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
beewhy009:
May the name of the Lord be praised
Men of God are receiving more praises, glory and tithes than Jesus Christ. SAD
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by pol23: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Baba Adeboye,I respect this man 100%

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Waiting for e-warriors to flood this mata as usually,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by femi4: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
simonlee:
Wasn't expecting RCCG to be holding a major Congress when Shiloh was going on. They should have both come to an understanding, holding it in separate weeks so members of both commissions can attend both
You can't be following Paul and Apollo at the same time....choose one!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by passyhansome(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN HIS CHURCH
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by HeyCorleone(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
FaniDan:
Haters will not like this, but the Church of God will match forward

The Church of God is not RCCG or Winners, rather it's the body of all Christians not minding the denomination. Understand that and you'd begin to reason more properly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by enny66(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2017.....Apply Here https://naijmobile.com/federal-civil-service-commission-recruitment-2017/

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by PointZerom: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Can't people pray on their own
Must they see a man of God
Cant you teach yourself must you go to school?.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by HeyCorleone(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
I don't believe I have to travel kilometres away to feel the presence of God. All I need do is just prepare my mind to receive him.. That's all. And while doing that I'd still identify with the community of Christians around. That is what it means when it's said "never forsake the fellowship of the brethren", not compulsory Sunday attendance.

Then again imagine how many pastors would be dead broke if everyone reasoned like me.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by matrixme(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
simonlee:
Wasn't expecting RCCG to be holding a major Congress when Shiloh was going on. They should have both come to an understanding, holding it in separate weeks so members of both commissions can attend both
It doesn't matter if you are attending Holy Ghost congress or Shiloh. All that matters is to connect and align yourself with the move of God for the season. It's the same God we are both serving and we will all be equally blessed!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's good of baba.

I thought baba has handed over to a pastor to perform nationwide duties but the pastor he handed over to is not even recognized at all
its Just Church Politics They Are Trying To Play On this Man... Thats Why They Asked Him To Step Down For Someone else... Today Where Is The Person they Chose To Be The General overseer for Nigeria? If God Doesnt Choose You, then Forget It, you Are Wastin Your Time
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by soulfood(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
I would do same if i spotted you walking by sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by AfricanMoviestv: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
DeadRat:
its Just Church Politics They Are Trying To Play On this Man... Thats Why They Asked Him To Step Down For Someone else... Today Where Is The Person they Chose To Be The General overseer for Nigeria? If God Doesnt Choose You, then Forget It, you Are Wastin Your Time

See 10 reasons why your best friend will kill you. [

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx9SOhpjmf4&list=PLEC3ytGmxxZew9k73gc46mJ6KRu11C_Ej&index=32]

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by FaniDan(f): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

The Church of God is not RCCG or Winners, rather it's the body of all Christians not minding the denomination. Understand that and you'd begin to reason more properly.
. All join, this too na church
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by tosyne2much(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
DeadRat:
That's it oooo my brother
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
AfricanMoviestv:

See 10 reasons why your best friend will kill you. [

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx9SOhpjmf4&list=PLEC3ytGmxxZew9k73gc46mJ6KRu11C_Ej&index=32]
And What If I Dont Have Best Friend
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by farem: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
LukeLook:
Lies and truth are the same

LukeLook:
Lies and truth are the same

True, especially to someone who is dead IN sin!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by odedinigbin(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Austinoiz:
Oga Adeboye, wetin u dey find for bush for 4a.m, u be skull miner?

And dem go start to name Pple from ur village say na dem dey do u,not knowing u've already destroyed ur future with ur stinking mouth! Must u talk? And if u must,u should be mindful of ur utterances

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Itzurboi(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nah still them village pple work, they cause his mouth to be his source of problem...
odedinigbin:

And dem go start to name Pple from ur village say na dem dey do u,not knowing u've already destroyed ur future with ur stinking mouth! Must u talk? And if u must,u should be mindful of ur utterances

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.