Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship (2241 Views)

Nigerian Amy Uses Trump's Speech To Justify Killings - New York Times / Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship by Grundig: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
The SW doesn't need the PDP. The PDP needs the SW.
Re: Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship by seunmsg(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

He never said SW aren't important, he said Southsouth is loyal to PDP 100% and if any zone deserve it then it should be Southsouth. He also said PDP had President from Southwest yet it never helped our fortune in 2011.

Southwest aspirants should stop blackmailing Southsouth and I am confident that Secondus will rout all Southwest aspirant even in their Southwest. In fact, the only winning machine in Southwest (Fayose) is not supporting ANY candidate from the zone.

Meanwhile, states with PDP Governors/HOA/HOR etc like 5 SS and 3 SE has more delegates than states without like 5 SW states.

Rivers delegates: 95
Akwa Ibom delegates: 115
Lagos delegates: 61 grin grin

Meanwhile, aside Lagos state, Secondus will clear 100% Southwest

The north will give a bloc vote to Tunde Adeniran tomorrow, secondus stands no chance.
Re: Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
seunmsg:

The north will give a bloc vote to Tunde Adeniran tomorrow, secondus stands no chance.
Secondus will get NOTHING less than 97% votes from North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship by comos: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
bolinxman:
PDP is like a walking corpse,PDP is dead already.

you just wan die because for PDP
Re: Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship by seunmsg(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Secondus will get NOTHING less than 97% votes from North

We shall see.
Re: Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship by swagagolic01(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
seunmsg:

We shall see.

When you begin care about pdp?
Re: Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship by OnucheAdams: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Goke7:

Thank God you are facing reality now but ekiti can't give you enough votes to do the magic. You still need to get more votes from the SW to do it and that's where the problem lies again, majority of South westerners just like northerners won't vote for northerner with a running mate from the SE.

Me think the pdp chairmanship going to the SS is a ploy to give The SW the VP slot [the Fayose connection], reason I said the SE will be played again. An APC northern candidate with a running mate gain from the SW will edge it against a PDP northern candidate with a running mate from the SE. Think about it.

Indeed; I suspect that PDP would field Kwankwaso/Shekarau with a VP from the SW whom I suspect to be Fayose. The essence of a Secondus as National Chairman is to help broker a deal with the SE/SS in readiness for 2023.
Re: Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship by seunmsg(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
swagagolic01:

When you begin care about pdp?

Tunde Adeniran is from Ekiti!
Re: Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship by jollymizzle(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Goke7:

Ok o, by the time PDP will loose again in 2019, hope Tinubu and the SW will not be blamed again
well I'm sure they already know that childish argument wont do this time around. now two gworo chewing, kunu gulping mallams grin will be vying for the the hightest office so their 'betrayer' quips will seem even more silly this time around.
Re: Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship by otokx(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
seunmsg:

Seeing that South West has many contestants it appears Secondus has some upper hand.
Re: Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship by swagagolic01(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
seunmsg:

Tunde Adeniran is from Ekiti!

So the south west need the chairmanship?
Lol
Re: Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship by seunmsg(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
swagagolic01:

So the south west need the chairmanship?
Lol

No. I just want an Ekiti man to be the chairman of the leading opposition party. Personal sentiments.
Re: Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship by comos: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
It seems the south west has lost the gut to go into an election contest,

instead they have resort to slander, blackmailing and propaganda.
Re: Who Is Watching Gov Nysom Wike Justify South South Bid For PDP Chairmanship by swagagolic01(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
seunmsg:

No. I just want an Ekiti man to be the chairman of the leading opposition party. Personal sentiments.

He can't win... that's a fact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha And Thugs Fight At The APC National Convention (pics) / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration / Video,More Photos: Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.