Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration (2245 Views)

Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2018
Video Of Nnamdi Kanu in Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration. Video was taken on May 30th, 2015. I[posted this to debunk the fat lie peddled by afonjas that this agitation started under Buhari because of Jonathan election loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc9QGyiZ6Ew

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by NwaAmaikpe: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

This is a lie and you know it.
This video was taken at the peak of IPOB's campaign for Biafra just after Nnamdi Kanu's bail.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by Is04970: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2018
This land is not for sale.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2018
As you upload the video wetin you gain?

I dont do politics but I hate agitations like this

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by iammo(m): 7:06am On Nov 10, 2018
Certain obsession with a particular afonja won't give you biafra cool almost feels like a case of post war loss general low self esteem and constantly seeking relivance in the eyes of others. A regular Nigerian citizens concerns himself on many things and has no time for all this gross childishness. Brexit arguments was won with positive hashtags, free concerts for enlightenment, distribution of informational flyers

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by maisauki: 7:08am On Nov 10, 2018
their lord and servourer
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 10, 2018
Afonjas/zombies vs Igbos/flats
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by JoseVanMoyes: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2018
maisauki:
their lord and servourer

where you based... I will be needing a good RAM like 4 for xmas
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2018
Lies! Remember that IPOB campaigned against the State.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by kid23(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This video was taken at the peak of IPOB's campaign for Biafra just after Nnamdi Kanu's bail.

Oga go to YouTube and check d month and yr it was published

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2018
kid23:

Oga go to YouTube and check d month and yr it was published

Why are you wasting your time with Afonjas? They have very low IQ; lower than a Fulani cow.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by GavelSlam: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2018
Buhari took the oath of office on May 29, 2015.

This video was made on May 30, 2015.

This video was made after Buhari took over.

What's your point?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by maisauki: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

where you based... I will be needing a good RAM like 4 for xmas
Katsina
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by dammiecool(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2018
GavelSlam:
Buhari took the oath of office on May 29, 2015.

This video was made on May 30, 2015.

This video was made after Buhari took over.

What's your point?
U for leave am make he dey wallow in his foolishness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by Turantula(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2018
iammo:
Certain obsession with a particular afonja won't give you biafra cool almost feels like a case of post war loss general low self esteem and constantly seeking relivance in the eyes of others. A regular Nigerian citizens concerns himself on many things and has no time for all this gross childishness. Brexit arguments was won with positive hashtags, free concerts for enlightenment, distribution of informational flyers
You forgot to or maybe tactically stopped short of mentioning Referendum?
This my yeruba muslim friend you sharp like photocopier

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by JoseVanMoyes: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2018
maisauki:
Katsina
I am in Asaba... how we going to do biz
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by maisauki: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

I am in Asaba... how we going to do biz
It cant pay u...cost of transqport wil chop all d profit. what can make it a little fairer is if you wana buy like 100 plus som cows
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by iammo(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2018
Turantula:

You forgot to or maybe tactically stopped short of mentioning Referendum?
This my yeruba muslim friend you sharp like photocopier

My Igbo Jew friend, referendum isn't in our constitution (because of Azikwe). You either ask your handful southyeast legislators to instigate inclusion through constitutional amendment and beg profusely other law makers to support it, and concurrenc from at least 26 state house of Assemblies (from the region you guys constantly insult) and the president to sign it into law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by gidgiddy: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazuruike founded Radio Biafra in 2009, before GEJ became president

So anyone thinking that Nnamdi Kanu came out of nowhere after GEJ lost elections is kidding themselves

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by BiafrodExposed: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kanu came to Aba during Jonathan's tenure talk what u know

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by JoseVanMoyes: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2018
maisauki:
It cant pay u...cost of transqport wil chop all d profit. what can make it a little fairer is if you wana buy like 100 plus som cows

I am not selling em.... want to use it for Xmas gifts

it's costly down here..
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by EricDollars448: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2018
story everywhere
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by JFT24(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

it's costly down here..
How many do u need and what size in kilo?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by theDEVILisHERE: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
This was 30th of May Biafra day celebration/memorial 2015

Those who lie or sin against Biafra are cursed beyond redemption

Nothing can save you

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by maisauki: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

it's costly down here..
OK
but d numba and location is a biiig issue...were u 2 b in lag, ib, ilorin, it wud av bn beta(ie quantity wont mind) OR were d numba 2 b high(place of delivery wont av counted)
ADVICE
Pls b careful of fraudsters who wud promise unnecesarily...u can cal m 4 4da details
#STAYblessed
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration by pryme(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
iammo:

My Igbo Jew friend, referendum isn't in our constitution (because of Azikwe). You either ask your handful southyeast legislators to instigate inclusion through constitutional amendment and beg profusely other law makers to support it, and concurrenc from at least 26 state house of Assemblies (from the region you guys constantly insult) and the president to sign it into law.

Hahahaha,
You think these people will understand anything you said here. Trying to comprehend what you wrote here will cause IPOB brain damage. It's like trying to teach a Nursery school pupil calculus.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka / NEWS UPDATE: Sunday Ighoho In More Trouble / Herdmen Abducts Church Officials, Faces ESN Gunfire (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.