Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

12 Questions And Answers In Janazah - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 12 Questions And Answers In Janazah (6955 Views)

Common Ramadan Questions and Answers / Questions And Answers Thread / Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Questions And Answers In Janazah by SokoDobo: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Ehn ki wa lo kan jabata ninu nkan ta n so bayi . .why drag jabata into our discussion?

I don't understand the language you type in.
Jabata is your teacher. By default, he is responsible for your ignorance.
Re: 12 Questions And Answers In Janazah by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
SokoDobo:

I don't understand the language you type in.
Jabata is your teacher. By default, he is responsible for your ignorance.
OK. maa test you. ori e o pe
Re: 12 Questions And Answers In Janazah by Newnas(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
You think u just quote hadith literarily and translate it just like that? #laughing . . s0me hadith require serious knowledge before translating. . if u were told to explain the hadith wea ROSUL SAID NO HIJAB NO SOLAT FOR WOMEN, THE HADITH THAT ROSUL USED "KUFRU" TO DESCRIBE THE UNGRATEFULNESS SPEECHES THAT WOMEN DO SAY WHEN THEY HAVE MISUNDERSTANDING WITH THEIR HUSBAND, OR THE HADITH WHERE ROSUL SAID THE BOY KIDR KILLED WAS CREATED A KAFIR . . .so many hadith like that . . and some hadith are explained by an0ther hadith. . like NO NIKAH NO WALIY. .an0ther hadith explain who is the waliy, .and same is the shahadah hadith. . . .yahudi and abu talib explained it . . .same is the turning the dying man to face to qibla .. the hadith of the sahabah that rejected it explained it . . .I D0 NOT EXPECT A M.S.S.N MEMBER TO UNDERXTAND ISLAM . . .since u are not a muslim. . .Pjg

@bolded
So you can say that too. Later you say you don't scholars explanation and all you need is verse and hadith.

And by the way, you are not close to having serious knowledge. All you have is serious ignorance so you shouldn't be talking in the first place. Olodo that can't spell book.
Re: 12 Questions And Answers In Janazah by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Newnas:

@bolded
So you can say that too. Later you say you don't scholars explanation and all you need is verse and hadith.

And by the way, you are not close to having serious knowledge. All you have is serious ignorance so you shouldn't be talking in the first place. Olodo that can't spell book.
Laughing. .u still following those kufar as ur alfa's abi. .aw0n amubieya and co..i know you are also a munafiq.. u claim to be following rosul, but sufi and other sects are your friend. .am sure there is no KAFIR among muslims in your aqeedah.. NOT ALL HADITHS AND QURAN ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD. BUT MOST ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD.
Re: 12 Questions And Answers In Janazah by SokoDobo: 12:51am On Dec 27, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Laughing. .u still following those kufar as ur alfa's abi. .aw0n amubieya and co..i know you are also a munafiq.. u claim to be following rosul, but sufi and other sects are your friend. .am sure there is no KAFIR among muslims in your aqeedah.. NOT ALL HADITHS AND QURAN ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD. BUT MOST ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD.

LOL. Mr Jaahil is here again. Typing trash loaded with ignorance as usual.
Re: 12 Questions And Answers In Janazah by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2017
SokoDobo:

LOL. Mr Jaahil is here again. Typing trash loaded with ignorance as usual.
LAUGHING
Re: 12 Questions And Answers In Janazah by Newnas(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Laughing. .u still following those kufar as ur alfa's abi. .aw0n amubieya and co..i know you are also a munafiq.. u claim to be following rosul, but sufi and other sects are your friend. .am sure there is no KAFIR among muslims in your aqeedah..
If you know I'm a munafiq then I'm actually not a munafiq!!!

Solve the puzzle. Olodo

NOT ALL HADITHS AND QURAN ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD. BUT MOST ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD.

Reference?!

And your 'serious knowledge translation and interpretation' of that hadith.

Olodo that can't spell book.
Re: 12 Questions And Answers In Janazah by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
Newnas:

If you know I'm a munafiq then I'm actually not a munafiq!!!

Solve the puzzle. Olodo

Reference?!

And your 'serious knowledge translation and interpretation' of that hadith.

Olodo that can't spell book.
Laughing . . go meet your amir ..abdulfatah sarumi
Re: 12 Questions And Answers In Janazah by Newnas(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Laughing . . go meet your amir ..abdulfatah sarumi

Okay. Thanks for letting us know you are clueless.
Re: 12 Questions And Answers In Janazah by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Newnas:

Okay. Thanks for letting us know you are clueless.
LAUGHING
Re: 12 Questions And Answers In Janazah by jessidd: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thanks for the post it’s really informative.

google photos login

1 Like

Re: 12 Questions And Answers In Janazah by trjnx: 3:26am On Nov 29, 2019
Informative post! Really good concepts!

hotmail login

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Rape Be Proven By Modern Method In Islam? / It's Roughly A Month To Eid-ul-adha Today. Are You Preparing? / Happy Id-El-Maulud Celebration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.