Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates (30172 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Good afternoon gentlemen and ladies, welcome to today's live updates on proceedings at the tribunal,23rd June,2023.

But before we proceed, here's a summary of what transpired in court on yesterday,22rd June,2023.

Proceedings Began At About 2:46pm

Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN, Led LP’s Legal Counsel Team & PIN Ikwueto SAN, Led Proceedings

HE Peter Obi was Absent And Party Appearances Were Comrade Ladi Iliya ( LP Dep. National Chair) & Chris Maigida ( Dep. Dir Legal Services, APC)

— Witness PW8, Chibuike Ugboke , a Cyber Security Expert who was Examined in Cheif Yesterday was Called Up for Cross Examination

—The Highlight of His Cross Examination Were:

>>He was contacted by LP around March 10, 2023

>>He did an elaborate report; Concluded a preliminary on 17th & 18th of March and final report around mid-may. He read the petition and replies in the middle of his report

>> He also responding to further questioning by stating that chances of error in the testing stage of an App abounds but negligible in deployment stage.

>> 3 polling units were used as proof concept/example to display the metadata

>>He did everything on his computer and it’s not his responsibility to know if results were properly collated or not

>>He is very familiar with AWS, it has 3 properties (confidentiality of data, integrity & availability) but does not guarantee the security of its infrastructure

>>He is familiar with Cloud Trail and when INEC said ‘BVAS & iREV has come to stay and uploading of results will happen in real time’ , it means there would be electronic collation.

>>He neither inspected the BVAS nor interviewed Festus Okoye in the referred document; And he is not aware that PDP won in a referenced LGA & LP won 95% of votes in Anambra State.

>>He mentioned 23 pages of metadata and referenced Anambra , Bauchi & Rivers States

>>He added that it is not true that agreements on security features are only known to parties who can unlock at any time; Service level is known but not displayed to public

—Next Witness, Barr Emmanuel Edet (PW9) , Head Legal Services Dept of NITDA was Called Up

Highlights of His Examination in Chief Were:

>>His subpoena demanded he provides 3 documents .

1. Emails & communications for infrastructure for conduct of elections between then and INEC

2. Cert of clearance approval or clearance issued to INEC by NITDA

3) The report submitted by INEC to them regarding BVAS and electronic transmission.

>>He failed to provide any of these documents

All Respondents Objected to His Cross Examination, He Doesn’t have a Witness Statement on Oath and Further Reasons will be Given in their Final Address

The Witness Communicated with & Got Approval from his Boss to Be on Court ; He added that in NITDA Act 2007, IS0 27001 Certification Standard is a Statutory Requirement for Organizations like INEC

Witness is Aware that Minister of Communication & Digital Economy Disclosed that there were 16 Millions Attempts to Hack INEC Infrastructure

—A Star Witness, Yunusa Tanko (PW10) was Called Up, He is a Member of LP, LP Situation Room & An Accountant.

His Witness Statement on Oath , Receipts & Letters sent to INEC were all tendered , Not Objected to by Respondents, Admitted & Tagged by Court Respectively.

—This Witness States that he Can Identify All Forms EC8A, B, C, D, E & CTCs of Blurred iREV Results Which were Tendered in Evidence; He Will Be Cross Examined Tomorrow

Proceedings Ended at about 6pm and Adjourned Till Friday ,23rd June 2023 by 2pm.

Credit : @misspearls, twitter.

Here's a link to yesterday's proceedings,
https://www.nairaland.com/7737885/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-22th

23 JUNE 2023

CREDIT:
@misspearls,@theserahIbrahim,@Ukomahm, twitter.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Without an iota of doubt , here's African
political man of the year
!

Just an appreciation post,it have become necessary .

206 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
And also, here's African political team of the year!

They all need to be appreciated.
There's definitely a paradigm shift in our politics and definitely,on the focus on our
judiciary because of them.

152 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Landowner101(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Bro I really commend your effort, you are really doing a great work.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by esosuo: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Okay good update

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Godjone(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Good afternoon @ IAMV. I am following all the way from North central (Middle belt) Nigeria. You are doing a good job. More power to your elbow. We love you

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
Landowner101:
Bro I really commend your effort, you are really doing a great work.
Thanks.
I appreciate.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
Godjone:
Good afternoon @ IAMV. I am following all the way from North central (Middle belt) Nigeria. You are doing a good job. More power to your elbow. We love you
Amen,I love you guys more.
I appreciate.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Novarisammy2: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
I don land

I am equally expecting a robust court session today. I equally expect wailers to come wail like a hound dog as usual

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by PeterObi4LP: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV, I salute you. Thank you for the good work you are putting up. God bless you.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please,PDP & Tinubu hearing is still ongoing.

The respondents are still cross examining the last witness.
They will soon round off.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by PeterObi4LP: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Patiently waiting

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
IamV, I salute you. Thank you for the good work you are putting up. God bless you.

Mehn,this love is too much cheesy.
Trust me,I deeply appreciate.

Amen,and you too, abundantly.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Lovelive: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Tuale Sir, many gbosa for you o

You are too much and we are grateful unlike those who always claim to be greatfools.

Thumb up !

IamV:
Good afternoon gentlemen and ladies, welcome to today's live updates on proceedings at the tribunal,23rd June,2023.

But before we proceed, here's a summary of what transpired in court on yesterday,22rd June,2023.

Proceedings Began At About 2:46pm

Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN, Led LP’s Legal Counsel Team & PIN Ikwueto SAN, Led Proceedings

HE Peter Obi was Absent And Party Appearances Were Comrade Ladi Iliya ( LP Dep. National Chair) & Chris Maigida ( Dep. Dir Legal Services, APC)

— Witness PW8, Chibuike Ugboke , a Cyber Security Expert who was Examined in Cheif Yesterday was Called Up for Cross Examination

—The Highlight of His Cross Examination Were:

>>He was contacted by LP around March 10, 2023

>>He did an elaborate report; Concluded a preliminary on 17th & 18th of March and final report around mid-may. He read the petition and replies in the middle of his report

>> He also responding to further questioning by stating that chances of error in the testing stage of an App abounds but negligible in deployment stage.

>> 3 polling units were used as proof concept/example to display the metadata

>>He did everything on his computer and it’s not his responsibility to know if results were properly collated or not

>>He is very familiar with AWS, it has 3 properties (confidentiality of data, integrity & availability) but does not guarantee the security of its infrastructure

>>He is familiar with Cloud Trail and when INEC said ‘BVAS & iREV has come to stay and uploading of results will happen in real time’ , it means there would be electronic collation.

>>He neither inspected the BVAS nor interviewed Festus Okoye in the referred document; And he is not aware that PDP won in a referenced LGA & LP won 95% of votes in Anambra State.

>>He mentioned 23 pages of metadata and referenced Anambra , Bauchi & Rivers States

>>He added that it is not true that agreements on security features are only known to parties who can unlock at any time; Service level is known but not displayed to public

—Next Witness, Barr Emmanuel Edet (PW9) , Head Legal Services Dept of NITDA was Called Up

Highlights of His Examination in Chief Were:

>>His subpoena demanded he provides 3 documents .

1. Emails & communications for infrastructure for conduct of elections between then and INEC

2. Cert of clearance approval or clearance issued to INEC by NITDA

3) The report submitted by INEC to them regarding BVAS and electronic transmission.

>>He failed to provide any of these documents

All Respondents Objected to His Cross Examination, He Doesn’t have a Witness Statement on Oath and Further Reasons will be Given in their Final Address

The Witness Communicated with & Got Approval from his Boss to Be on Court ; He added that in NITDA Act 2007, IS0 27001 Certification Standard is a Statutory Requirement for Organizations like INEC

Witness is Aware that Minister of Communication & Digital Economy Disclosed that there were 16 Millions Attempts to Hack INEC Infrastructure

—A Star Witness, Yunusa Tanko (PW10) was Called Up, He is a Member of LP, LP Situation Room & An Accountant.

His Witness Statement on Oath , Receipts & Letters sent to INEC were all tendered , Not Objected to by Respondents, Admitted & Tagged by Court Respectively.

—This Witness States that he Can Identify All Forms EC8A, B, C, D, E & CTCs of Blurred iREV Results Which were Tendered in Evidence; He Will Be Cross Examined Tomorrow

Proceedings Ended at about 6pm and Adjourned Till Friday ,23rd June 2023 by 2pm.

Credit : @misspearls, twitter.

Here's a link to yesterday's proceedings,
https://www.nairaland.com/7737885/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-22th

23 JUNE 2023

CREDIT:
@misspearls,@theserahIbrahim,@Ukomahm, twitter.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by loosecanon50(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Good afternoon IamV. We're here again today!

Can't wait for the fireworks to begin.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by pacino26(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Reporting with full vawulence and badges can be delivered nationwide on request.

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by successmatters(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:
!

I appreciate your efforts, you're doing well and all the young Nigerians are following this and looking forward with hope in our eyes.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
loosecanon50:
Good afternoon IamV. We're here again today!

Let the fireworks begin.

My vawulence lord,greetings from Lamidi Apapa's smelly shrine cheesy.

He say make I offer you this chill can of vawulence grin

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Dubetex96(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
we go pin here today if they like let them start by 6pm we gada they dis thread

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lovelive:

You are too much and we are grateful unlike those who always claim to be greatfools.

Thumb up !

#Onelove brother.
You're all appreciated.

Sit back & enjoy smiley

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Lovelive: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Gbam

IamV:
!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lovelive:

Thumb up !

#Onelove brother.
You're all appreciated.

Sit back & enjoy smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Following
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by DSC7: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
We are back again.......

Our stolen mandate must be recovered!!!...

OBIDATTI all the way!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Special greetings Mrs shokoloko.

Guess you day is going great?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by loosecanon50(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
pacino26:
Reporting with full vawulence and badges can be delivered nationwide on request.

Yes oo, peace is for the weak grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by loosecanon50(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

My vawulence lord,greetings from Lamidi Apapa's smelly shrine cheesy.

He say make I offer you this chill can of vawulence grin

I hail you my vawulent comrade...this drink is best served chilled with popcorn 🍿 grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Olaolex: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV thank you for this great work sir.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by femisplash: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
The last day of comedy.

62 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by DSC7: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

But wait oooo shey PDP no get supporters wey fit dey give us live updates?Abi they want OBIdients to be doing everything for them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
The gbas gbos from PDP today, have sent the Bulaba team to the icu already

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Olaolex:
IamV thank you for this great work sir.

Thank you sir.
We are all together in this struggles.

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber / Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) / Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.