Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree (28034 Views)

Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) / I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo / Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by judecares1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
H
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by ZorGBUooeh: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Fine bini lady..Thank your God for making you leave that ewedu psycho ex husband of yours.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Must she kiss him?
I tire o
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Originality007:

is your imam not preaching against traditionalist too? Guy find a better Concrete and start to dey bash your head
My Imam?
Lol..
Na you appoint am?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by edgeP(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Terminator1234g:
Sorry I've got to say this here that; Nigerian Christians are part of the most hateful people on this planet. From bastards like fani kayode to useless people following his steps. These people are the problem of NIGERIA. They hate people of other faiths and even hate themselves that attend other congregations, just imagine that. I wonder what the pastors tell them in church. This is jus some of them not all tho.
Is "mad maddening you", this is the 2nd time I am reading this poo today, What does this topic has to do with Christianity in Nigeria. Guy, park well before IDA OLORUN go fall on you, mtcheeeeew
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by Veraatabeh(f): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hiss
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by sirdjay1: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
The bitch is sex starved and want to Bleep her son
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by TyrantInAsoRock: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Terminator1234g:
Sorry I've got to say this here that; Nigerian Christians are part of the most hateful people on this planet. From bastards like fani kayode to useless people following his steps. These people are the problem of NIGERIA. They hate people of other faiths and even hate themselves that attend other congregations, just imagine that. I wonder what the pastors tell them in church. This is jus some of them not all tho.

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by auwalyau: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
This woman is spoiling her child already.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by Kobicove(m): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
She just wants to trend undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by Modupeolatemi01(f): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
And Islam teaches them to love other religion? No wonder we have Boko Haram and other Islamic fanatics who can't stand xtians or other religion and so they have to kill them or force them to share in their faith. Guys u would have made a very good point if u argued about something more sensible or not sentimental but I give it to u, ur sentiments and blindness has no match in nairaland. Next time u wanna be a critique do it intelligently and not come and start a hate speech on a thread that has nothing to do with which religion is better huh? People like u r d reason Nigeria is in trouble n not d religion itself.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by dieBYfire: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Terminator1234g:

And WHO the bleep are you to judge People ? Is either you are mad , cursed or someone who will probably DIE BY FIRE or better still all of the above!
You better shut up your miserable mouth and if you don't know what to type, then throw your stupid techno phone ! Indomie boy sad
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by kense88: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Terminator1234g:
Your very correct my brother. Bunch of foolish hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by Azeeztaophic(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Old mama teeth.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by Mofe72: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Terminator1234g:

Practice what you preach (Did FFK call you a bastard)

Even during the time of Jesus, Peter attacked one of the men who arrested Jesus.

Christianity is a personal race. In the body of Christ there are people who will do UN-CHRISTIAN things, such is life.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by Mofe72: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
kense88:
Your very correct my brother. Bunch of foolish hypocrites

Noted.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by Abanga444: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
How is this a story ,if all families dey show off Xmas tree on social media,there would have been hold up on social media....Nonsense
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree by Abanga444: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
What has that got to do with us ,very irrelevant,if all families are showing off Xmas tree on social media,there would have been hold up on here...Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest / Model Aduke Shitta-Bey In Ghana-Must-Go Dress! / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.