Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral (38352 Views)

Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. / Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Pharaoh001(f): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mozegee:
sometimes i asked my self y am i a citizen of this country Nigeria.Feel so ahame being a country with this hausa pple.
ODÉ NIÈ ...we are also ashamed of you.
Disgusting maid!

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by oaktown101(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
chinjo:
OP pls get your facts right before jumping into conclusion. The lady in question (in red top) is a staff of FRSC. In fact, she is the Sector Legal Officer of FRSC Adamawa. She was flagged down by officers of FRSC while travelling along Jalingo-Wukari road with her mother. Instead of identifying herself as one of them and appreciating the work the boys were doing on a sunny afternoon, she came down and started heaping insults on them as to why they should stop her. In the process of the argument, she slapped one of them and that was how the problem started. She will definitely be sanctioned for unruly behaviour and inciting violence while the officer concerned will be sanctioned for incivility to members of the public. You can even see her mother slapping an officer. She is a disgrace to FRSC and the legal profession. I have the video clip

Thanks for the detailed explanation of what transpired. Nigerian are very fast to reach conclusion about what they know nothing about. From the video it was obvious the lady hit the officer first. Under no circumstance should anyone put their hands on any uniform officer. Women need to know this that you do not put your hands on a man then cry wolf when they hit you back. Violence is never an option do not incite it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by christok1: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
I salute every uniform officer in Nigeria. From the video we can clearly see the insult, assault and brutality met out on them everyday on the road.
How can that woman slap and assault a man old enough to marry and feed her? Not just any man but a man on federal uniform. When her mother joined in the assault, it proved that a fruit does not fall far from its tree. To the husband and father of those dangerous women I say, take heart.

Do we expect the officer to stand like a statue erected by Rochas in Owerri, and take all the assault, insult and body harm being inflicted on him, just because they are females?

In US, they would have been shot, ask those who have been shouting "black lives matters." It is a punishable offence to assault an officer.

#StopTheEmotionalAssault

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by abbeyty(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
why did she slap the officer first? she must be one of those women who slap their husband at home.

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Trippletriangle: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
chinjo:
OP pls get your facts right before jumping into conclusion. The lady in question (in red top) is a staff of FRSC. In fact, she is the Sector Legal Officer of FRSC Adamawa. She was flagged down by officers of FRSC while travelling along Jalingo-Wukari road with her mother. Instead of identifying herself as one of them and appreciating the work the boys were doing on a sunny afternoon, she came down and started heaping insults on them as to why they should stop her. In the process of the argument, she slapped one of them and that was how the problem started. She will definitely be sanctioned for unruly behaviour and inciting violence while the officer concerned will be sanctioned for incivility to members of the public. You can even see her mother slapping an officer. She is a disgrace to FRSC and the legal profession. I have the video clip
[center][/center]I find it had to believe you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
orisa37:
Federal Read Safety Commission, FRSC should be withdrawn from our street. They are no longer required. They don't have the Powers they now arrogate to themselves. They are paid fully from the Tax payers' money. Yet they have a Monopoly to issue Drivers' licence and to charge motorists for all sorts of actions of the motorists. They charge for not providing safety belts for passengers in your vehicle, speed limit device other than speedometer and, now whenever they fancy, they just beat you up irrespective of sex and age. They have become Federal Road Service Criminals. Take them off Road and let there be unimpeded free flow of economic activities and social movements.
Another idiotic hash tag from very idiotic citizens loading
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Greyworld: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
orisa37:
Federal Read Safety Commission, FRSC should be withdrawn from our street. They are no longer required. They don't have the Powers they now arrogate to themselves. They are paid fully from the Tax payers' money. Yet they have a Monopoly to issue Drivers' licence and to charge motorists for all sorts of actions of the motorists. They charge for not providing safety belts for passengers in your vehicle, speed limit device other than speedometer and, now whenever they fancy, they just beat you up irrespective of sex and age. They have become Federal Road Service Criminals. Take them off Road and let there be unimpeded free flow of economic activities and social movements.

Uncle were are you from? lol
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Megaideas(f): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
That's what you see in a typical zoo - Chimpanzees and Baboons.

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
christok1:
I salute every uniform officer in Nigeria. From the video we can clearly see the insult, assault and brutality met out on them everyday on the road.
How can that woman slap and assault a man old enough to marry and feed her? Not just any man but a man on federal uniform. When her mother joined in the assault, it proved that a fruit does not fall far from its tree. To the husband and father of those dangerous women I say, take heart.

Do we expect the officer to stand like a statue erected by Rochas in Owerri, and take all the assault, insult and body harm being inflicted on him, just because they are females?

In US, they would have been shot, ask those who have been shouting "black lives matters." It is a punishable offence to assault an officer.

#StopTheEmotionalAssault
Would u say this if it was a police officer that is affected

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by venatus25(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
kay29000:
Someone explained what really happened above... That the woman slapped one of them first cos she is an FRSC officer herself and she didn't expect them to stop her (abuse of power). But even at that, the guy didn't have to be fighting her on the road like that.

I hate road safety officials just like an enemy. in reaction to your comment, if you found yourself in that guy shoe what will you do? I mean if a lady sama u dirty slap on your face won't you revenge?
Many of us blaming the frsc guy will definitely react the same as the guy.
Annoyance is nobody brother.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by tiger28: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
chinjo:
so that gave the FRSC GUY to remove his belt and WHIP her??what happened to arrest??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by ikevictor: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
chinjo:

You are a liar. I don't have the true story but I know you are a very pathetic liar.

See the way you painted the story, even if she is suffering from slapping-gythis that made her come down from her car and started slapping everybody.

Thats why you really want to justify a man hitting a woman that way? "Officer" my foot, who doesn't even know the law of the country as regards violence?

God will punish both you and that officer.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by greatbuc(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
You guys are only helping them gain favour the more. These happenings are what will get them armed. You think the senate don't know why the frsc is in existence?
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by ogunsj: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
desreek9:
This is how you know a wife beater or potential wife beater angry
I guess you didn't watch the videos like most of the people commenting here. you can imagine her mother coming out of the car to slap another person's husband. like mother like daughter.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
chinjo:
Thanks bro for the clarification.

But ur side of the story seem to conflict with the video up here.

Wud appreciate it if you permit me to drop my phone number here so maybe you could WhatsApp ur own video to me, pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by kay29000(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
venatus25:

I hate road safety officials just like an enemy. in reaction to your comment, if you found yourself in that guy shoe what will you do? I mean if a lady sama u dirty slap on your face won't you revenge?
Many of us blaming the frsc guy will definitely react the same as the guy.
Annoyance is nobody brother.

True sha
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by chinjo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
orisa37:

If you want to live in a country where there is no law and you want to do as you want, then look no further. Libya should be your next destination.

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by iamjavadem(m): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

If you have a different video from what we are watching here why don't you kindly put it up....!!!

From what I'm seeing here the men of the FRSC are very wrong including the ones holding off the lady..!!

I pray they get dismissed and sanctioned asap

Watch the first 3 seconds well and see it was the woman who was assaulting first. Besides have you read that the woman is an FRSC staff? Stop jumping to conclusions and use your brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g84aR-ph6Us
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
only an hausa man would beat up a lady!!
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by chinjo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
ikevictor:

You are a liar. I don't have the true story but I know you are a very pathetic liar.

See the way you painted the story, even if she is suffering from slapping-gythis that made her come down from her car and started slapping everybody.

Thats why you really want to justify a man hitting a woman that way? "Officer" my foot, who doesn't even know the law of the country as regards violence?

God will punish both you and that officer.

How old are you kid? don't tell me your parent didn't teach u how to respect your elders? Run off kid to your room and watch your cartoon.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by omoiyalayi(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Na dem dem ABOKI vs ABOKI

Dem go settle later
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by DJInfluence: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
One word..

professionalism

***this is a word the security agencies in Nigeria knows nothing about.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by princetom1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
sharpwriter:

Really? na wa o....but why are the educated behaving like animals for God's sake. In fact Lugard's submission about Africa is correct. Is she not supposed to obey the law; even ccording to your explanation, if she wants to use power, does common sense not tell her that the officer does not know her, how will they know that she is a member of FRSC without she introducing herself. If what yu said here is right, she deserves it, even more, because it is animals that behave like that. Just a little power, and you will see people go berserk....na wa o angry angry angry angry cry cry

Have u thought about this? Maybe the officer flag her down wrongly and they want to start treating her like they treat oda motorist? According to d conflicting report here, it's a case of, u are wrong, am not wrong
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by orisa37: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Federal Road Service Criminals are duplicating Police Job.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by apalemighty01(m): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
orisa37:
Nawa oh.
LORD PLEASE SEND DOWN HIS SENSE
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by apalemighty01(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Nigerians let me tell you the truth, the reason why SARS, FRSC and NPF beat up and threaten everyday citizens is because we don't know our rights as Citizens, this is called assault and is punishable by law, you can even have a restraining order against that officer, but sadly most Nigerians simply go to school so that they can stop calling them illiterates and not because they want to be educated.

In Other News
Woman Uses Chains To Tie Up Her 7-Year-Old Daughter For Being Naughty (Graphic Photos)
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/woman-uses-chains-to-tie-up-her-7-year.html

Guy calm down, Of SARS catch u, knowing ur right no go help u. instead know ur right wud put u in more trouble.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by jrusky(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
When Nnamdi Kanu said Nigeria uniform men are animals some taught it's a lie

Pls go straight to your point and make your own personal comment ok and stop mentioning that useless fugitive called Kanu ok.

To the issue at hand truth of this matter needs to be ascertain and a proper discipline must be meted out to the FRSC staff.

For any reason FRSC has no right under any law to torch or beat anyone.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Milestones: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Zaikon:
What if these people are equipt with rifles...
THEY WILL BE HIGHLY RESPECTED. NIGERIANS ONLY RESPECT GUNS. IF THOSE OFFICERS WERE TO BE ARMED RUBBERS SHE WE NOT RUN ARE MOUTH LIKE THAT. OK.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by apalemighty01(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
This guy Bleep up sha. No matter what she must have done to u, this act shudnt have come from u as an officer on duty. Road safety officer for that matter

Guy no tell me say if babe slap u, u go Jesus ur oda cheek for her oh
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by crisycent: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
The woman think say na her husband she dey talk to....

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by apalemighty01(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
IMASTEX:
Very unprofessional.
Though, the chances of sacking that guy is %99. FRSC is one of the government body still having discipline.

99%. I know u have even signed the sack letter. come sack the man say him retaliate.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Most of you didn't watch the video. She hit the officer first and asked why he was standing in front of the car. Another woman also came down from the car to hit the same officer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Supplies Weapons To Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta State Arrested (pic / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins / A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.