Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral (38351 Views)

Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. / Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by dieBYfire: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Nigerians let me tell you the truth, the reason why SARS, FRSC and NPF beat up and threaten everyday citizens is because we don't know our rights as Citizens, this is called assault and is punishable by law, you can even have a restraining order against that officer, but sadly most Nigerians simply go to school so that they can stop calling them illiterates and not because they want to be educated.

In Other News
Woman Uses Chains To Tie Up Her 7-Year-Old Daughter For Being Naughty (Graphic Photos)
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/woman-uses-chains-to-tie-up-her-7-year.html

Mr Educative Man,
Let SARS or NPF corner you for road , tear you better slap handcuff you and throw you inside their VAN , I swear you will forget LAW or The title of the LAW book you read. Do you think Nigerians don't know their right ? Are you not in this same country where the judicial system is in a complete camatose, or do you think only you know the LAW , Clap for ya self MR ITK. We live in a jungle called NIGERIA, LAWs are made for the preys or poor people!
So next time you jam SARS for road , tell them I KNOW THE LAW grin, I swear if them handle you finish ehn person go think sey nah TIPPER climb you! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by MobilityExpress: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
That FRSC officer that was beating that woman needs to be sacked immediately and prosecuted. Imagine he even removed his belt to beat the woman like he was beating a child. A woman that might even be older than him. Is that not madness? Why do some government officers treat citizens like they are their enemies to punish every chance they have? It is very very wrong.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Progressives4lov(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
When you start well God we let you ends well,What is the meaning of this when your boss said you should go on compulsory leaf which means you have been sacked from the work,Pls,Nairalander have relief of my work pls help?
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Newboss(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
kingxsamz:

and you're an animal
Is it everyone in a zoo that is an animal? There are humans in a zoo coordinating the activities.

It's a zoo, bro!
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by stuffs4me(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
She struck him first. He has every right to self defence.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by oloriooko(m): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
chinjo:
OP pls get your facts right before jumping into conclusion. The lady in question (in red top) is a staff of FRSC. In fact, she is the Sector Legal Officer of FRSC Adamawa. She was flagged down by officers of FRSC while travelling along Jalingo-Wukari road with her mother. Instead of identifying herself as one of them and appreciating the work the boys were doing on a sunny afternoon, she came down and started heaping insults on them as to why they should stop her. In the process of the argument, she slapped one of them and that was how the problem started. She will definitely be sanctioned for unruly behaviour and inciting violence while the officer concerned will be sanctioned for incivility to members of the public. You can even see her mother slapping an officer. She is a disgrace to FRSC and the legal profession. I have the video clip
The guy's so fortunate that this is africa where raising your hand against a female means nothing
He has no right to raise a finger against that lady no matter what she did or said. If he had held himself he would have put the lady in hot soup probably a sack.
The Lady was whipped with the officer's belt fa! shocked

On the other hand, the lady felt she was above the law cuz she's a corp which shows the mentality of most officers.
The lady's mother slapped the officer out of empathy for the daughter but she went too far slapping an officer of the law which also shows where the lady got her violent nature from.

Our officers need to be professional on their jobs
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by imam07: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
chinjo:
OP pls get your facts right before jumping into conclusion. The lady in question (in red top) is a staff of FRSC. In fact, she is the Sector Legal Officer of FRSC Adamawa. She was flagged down by officers of FRSC while travelling along Jalingo-Wukari road with her mother. Instead of identifying herself as one of them and appreciating the work the boys were doing on a sunny afternoon, she came down and started heaping insults on them as to why they should stop her. In the process of the argument, she slapped one of them and that was how the problem started. She will definitely be sanctioned for unruly behaviour and inciting violence while the officer concerned will be sanctioned for incivility to members of the public. You can even see her mother slapping an officer. She is a disgrace to FRSC and the legal profession. I have the video clip
Good.Even before I read your comment, I knew the woman must have done something wrong that must have forced the man in uniform to hit her.
Some people above this comment will not even think deep before committing.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by crafteck(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
chinjo:

Uncle, is there vid of her slapping him, whether staff or not, she don hammer
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by IMASTEX: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
apalemighty01:

99%. I know u have even signed the sack letter. come sack the man say him retaliate.
It obvious you recorded it. Therefore knowing who started the attack and who is retaliating. Lest assume the lady started it, most the officers start showing power on a lady

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Armour: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
This officer is a wife beater in making ...This man should not be only sanctioned but be also sent to guard room for months. On no account should a reasonable and sane man beats a woman. It's purely madness display of highest order. I do not support that women being ill-mannered and unruling either
chinjo:
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by GuntersChain(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
that's to tell you the extent of training he got during the course of his journey in life, no matter the provocation from a lady, just walk away. i know some women tongue can kill but bros walk away because if you vent your anger on her you might not like the result.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by mechanics(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
The other woman want to start her own.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by 3kay945(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Irresponsible goat in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by 3kay945(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
dieBYfire:

Mr Educative Man,
Let SARS or NPF corner you for road , tear you better slap handcuff you and throw you inside their VAN , I swear you will forget LAW or The title of the LAW book you read. Do you think Nigerians don't know their right ? Are you not in this same country where the judicial system is in a complete camatose, or do you think only you know the LAW , Clap for ya self MR ITK. We live in a jungle called NIGERIA, LAWs are made for the preys or poor people!
So next time you jam SARS for road , tell them I KNOW THE LAW grin, I swear if them handle you finish ehn person go think sey nah TIPPER climb you! grin

That dude must be a learner.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by fajob: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
lets them report at the headquarters Asap

www.jolagict.com
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by 3kay945(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
imam07:
Good.Even before I read your comment, I knew the woman must have done something wrong that must have forced the man in uniform to hit her.
Some people above this comment will not even think deep before committing.

So going by your thinking, if other women join the fight then it will be free for all abi?

grin grin

You need to think deeper bro
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by dieBYfire: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
3kay945:

That dude must be a learner.

No mind am, If SARS park motor for front of e house for 1 week, trust me that nigga will stay indoor for a month. Coming online to talk about LAW
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by eyoniggar(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
the interesting part? Skip to 1:12
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by shine96: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
morereb10:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/video-of-frsc-officer-beating-up-lady.html

Pls everyone should share this video. That Road hazard man is a goat. An idiot and should sent to prison.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by themanderon: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
The problem is the "Do you know who I am" mentality of most Nigerians,
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by arrestdarrester: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
The footage shows her slapping the uniformed official first. I don't care how right you are or how much you have been wronged, once you resort to violence and assault against uniformed officials of government it shows you have no regard for authority

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by arrestdarrester: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
shine96:

Pls everyone should share this video. That Road hazard man is a goat. An idiot and should sent to prison.

Rubbish. Thrash. You don't assault a uniformed official of government and start complaining when he replies in like manner

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by seunlayi(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
The official will definitely land a job during the next fuel scarcity in a filing station. He is not a man
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by ped21: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
sad angry

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Slazim: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
orisa37:
Federal Read Safety Commission, FRSC should be withdrawn from our street. They are no longer required. They don't have the Powers they now arrogate to themselves. They are paid fully from the Tax payers' money. Yet they have a Monopoly to issue Drivers' licence and to charge motorists for all sorts of actions of the motorists. They charge for not providing safety belts for passengers in your vehicle, speed limit device other than speedometer and, now whenever they fancy, they just beat you up irrespective of sex and age. They have become Federal Road Service Criminals. Take them off Road and let there be unimpeded free flow of economic activities and social movements.
Paid from tax payers money and they don't pay tax abi?
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by sharpwriter(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
princetom1:

Have u thought about this? Maybe the officer flag her down wrongly and they want to start treating her like they treat oda motorist? According to d conflicting report here, it's a case of, u are wrong, am not wrong

Hmmn... yu may be right. Naija, one day, one trouble. Na God knw wetin do dem.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by pasol4real(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
StainlessH:
Should we all agree Nigeria is a Zoo?
How can u glorify nija to that extent ,calling nija a zoo
A Zoo is a well coordinated place .
Pls Nigeria is an ANIMAL KINGDOM
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
No need for the essay...no Nigerian uniformed personnel are to be taken serious. Look at the surrounding where they operating...you know they are not suppose to be there in the first place.

chinjo:
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Zaikon(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Milestones:
THEY WILL BE HIGHLY RESPECTED. NIGERIANS ONLY RESPECT GUNS. IF THOSE OFFICERS WERE TO BE ARMED RUBBERS SHE WE NOT RUN ARE MOUTH LIKE THAT. OK.
bro. some FRSC member deserve no respect due to their manner of approach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave / Man Who Supplies Weapons To Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta State Arrested (pic / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.