Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,089 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? (29718 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by adaxxy: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2018
DeSepiero:
Call your lawyer!
Invite the police and file a report.
Keep track of your witnesses for testimony when the need arises.
Pay for an autopsy.
Settle with the family.
Carry on with your life!
God bless you..
Nigeria is more advanced now than in the past autopsy will reveal cause of death,
Either dry drown,blow to the brain even heart attack.
everything will be transparent
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by 99foxxy(f): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2018
kiss
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by adaxxy: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Use a new Sim card, call the police and report a dead person, give them the location but only after you have disposed the body in a place far from home inside a Ghana must go bag.

Then burn the new sim with fire...
Have you committed crime before?
Nawao for you ooo
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by adaxxy: 7:25am On Feb 20, 2018
Saintsammurai:
you can use a newly bought sim without registration for some days..
see them 2criminal minds
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by adaxxy: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
wait till night and dispose the refuge
see them 2criminal minds
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Bestman111(m): 7:27am On Feb 20, 2018
A big gobe . if u are not a serial killer, u will be confused 4 d whole day without knowing wat to do. May such never be our portion. Police is no longer a friend. They will send u to jail and throw away ur case file.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by churchee: 7:32am On Feb 20, 2018
I don't go to club, I don't defile my bed. It can't happen to me.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2018
DeSepiero:
Call your lawyer!
Pay for an autopsy.
Settle with the family.
Carry on with your life!

The words in bold. I hope you know it's the Nigerian Police?

You will first be locked up and then you carry on with your life in Prison.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by uvalued(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2018
DeSepiero:
Call your lawyer!
Pay for an autopsy.
Settle with the family.
Carry on with your life!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by victorjoe(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2018
blessedvisky:

There are apps you can use to send anonymous msgs

Like?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by pally123: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2018
Passy089:

Exactly bro....I've been here before but luckily for me she was revived in the morning.if not I would've been in jail by now .
Meeehn, you over pound the girl na! When she dey say, "it's OK, it's ok", you no stop pounding, you dey form Olympic. I know say after that, you no go try am again. Thank God for your life
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by BumbleDevil: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Junior66:

they can't be traced right? ask yourself how customer care ageƱts know the model of phones we use to call them.

To further prove you right Bro, there is a software called streetsmart. It will reveal the kind of phone you are using on a particular sim. Advanced version will even reveal the colour of your phone.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by henrysolution(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2018
In your mind you just spat wisdom angry
Daddybright1986:
I will just stopped assuming
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by henrysolution(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2018
The Nigerian Police is not an option, If she is a respectable girl that people know you go out with, call an ambulance [b]pretend [/b]she just fainted (after all you did not strangle her)Scream for your neighbors to help you take her to an hospital, let her be declared dead there, but if she is an olosho, I think i have watched enough action movies to be able to dispose a body.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Wilson232: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Celcius:
Serious question...trust me most of what will be said here will not be the action taken in the end. You gonna be so struck, you won't think straight for awhile.
...well, unless you a serial killer then you can do what the first two above me have said.

lalasticlala
exactly good sense of reasoning
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by TeejayMaya(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2018
Sis I dey fear u o! Crushing on u before but with this statement I'd stay in my lane for my personal safety biko shocked cheesy lol

Culin:
Since I live in Nigeria, I won't report this to the police They don't have 'one single' sense at all, they'll just send me straight to prison without carrying out an investigation or an autopsy report. I think I've watched enough episodes of 'The blacklist' and IDx to be able to dispose a body properly and clean the scene without being caught. Talk is cheap sha, I pray I never get into such a situation.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Culin(f): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2018
TeejayMaya:
Sis I dey fear u o! Crushing on u before but with this statement I'd stay in my lane for my personal safety biko shocked cheesy lol

Hahaha, don't worry, I'm not a psychopath. I just have a crazy mind.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by TeejayMaya(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Better cos we all wanna avoid stories that touch and be able to sleep with two eyes closed at night. I then guess u'd love adventures a lot?

Culin:

Hahaha, don't worry, I'm not a psychopath. I just have a crazy mind.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by wonder233: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
wait till night and dispose the refuge
refuse, you mean?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Culin(f): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2018
TeejayMaya:
Better cos we all wanna avoid stories that touch and be able to sleep with two eyes closed at night. I then guess u'd love adventures a lot?

Yup
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by TeejayMaya(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Interesting, same here too so u've got a fan here then wink
Culin:

Yup

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by chubinwa(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2018
emmyquan:

REFUGE?
Thought as I do.. I tried all I could to assimilate dat but it wasn't working. later resolved it to be an auto correct mistake
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by chubinwa(m): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Just report yourself to the police station and explain everything to dem. though I no say police no b your friend bt dat will b a good move
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Culin(f): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2018
TeejayMaya:
Interesting, same here too so u've got a fan here then wink

Yippee! Thanks.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by TeejayMaya(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2018
Would have loved us to go on some lovely adventurous treats together soon but the distance btw us is doing us ojoro cry well let's see how it goes sha #NeverSayNever
Culin:

Yippee! Thanks.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Ayoemrys(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Celcius:
Serious question...trust me most of what will be said here will not be the action taken in the end. You gonna be so struck, you won't think straight for awhile.
...well, unless you a serial killer then you can do what the first two above me have said.

lalasticlala

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by TeejayMaya(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2018
You're right bro, but I would rather call my lawyer first to be on the safe side before proceeding to inform the police. May we never experience this devastating situation by God's grace, it isn't funny at all.

chubinwa:
Just report yourself to the police station and explain everything to dem. though I no say police no b your friend bt dat will b a good move

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2018
I will call my Yoruba friends to come and buy her skulls and some vital organs.. they are good in disposing waste
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2018
Saintsammurai:
you can use a newly bought sim without registration for some days..
location of ur last call can be trace by network provider
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by skylane: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2018
Culin:

But he shouldn't have tried to kill Mr Kaplan. I still like him though. The way he handles situations. He's just a James Bond Stuck in a fat and short body, lol. He's the main reason why I still follow the movie, another reason is Tom Keen.
wow i only watched two seasons so he tried killing kaplan?he has broken some laws of power,how will you try to go after those that know you well? tom too you they are all criminal spies like bond himself?i so much love such movies,imagine the usa police working for a criminal? thats law 7 in the 48 laws of power! have you read it?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by BanevsJoker(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2018
emmyquan:

REFUGE?
...and fortress.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Culin(f): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2018
TeejayMaya:
Would have loved us to go on some lovely adventurous treats together soon but the distance btw us is doing us ojoro cry well let's see how it goes sha #NeverSayNever

Hahaha, are you asking me out on a NL thread?! #NeverSayNever I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack / Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) / Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.