Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? (29708 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by micflo28(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
This wells up so much fear and despair. Well, best thing is, call your lawyer, explain to him and demand for an autopsy to be clear it is not a case of murder. Probably it was as a result of ticking time bomb congenital disease.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
aishatmusah:
Olosho carrying people!!! I hail ooo
Nigga

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by nelson7777: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
dododawa1:
Why taking prostitute to your home.

To help u fry beans....

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by centboy123456(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I just don't want to picture myself in such situation. GOD FORBID. cry

baby girl wat up
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by seunH: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sincerely this is a very sticky situation that I don't even wish for my enemy, its even more complicated if you guys just had sex. From my experience in working in a forensic lab (autopsy). The possible senarios can happen. 1) If they find semen in her vagina, they would assume you raped her to death = (Death or Life imprisonment), if you are lucky at most they would assumed she died of sexual exhaustion or sex induced cardiac arrest= manslaughter (7-10 yrs). 2) If you guys didn't have sex, pray she didn't die of poisoning because they would assume you poisoned her and you will have nothing to prove yourself except the person who poisoned her confesses (you may have spent like 15yrs in prison). 3) If she dies of any other factor be it trauma, allergy, sickness or natural cause believe you me, you will be the primary suspect and the odds you would go scotfree is very slim. My advice: Prevention is better than cure, Never ever carry strange girls or guys. Shikena!!!!!. PS "don't even think of attempting to dispose of the body"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by blessedvisky(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
seunH:
Sincerely this is a very sticky situation that I don't even wish for my enemy, its even more complicated if you guys just had sex. From my experience in working in a forensic lab (autopsy). The possible senarios can happen. 1) If they find semen in her vagina, they would assume you raped her to death = (Death or Life imprisonment), if you are lucky at most they would assumed she died of sexual exhaustion or sex induced cardiac arrest= manslaughter (7-10 yrs). 2) If you guys didn't have sex, pray she didn't die of poisoning because they would assume you poisoned her and you will have nothing to prove yourself except the person who poisoned her confesses (you may have spent like 15yrs in prison). 3) If she dies of any other factor be it trauma, allergy, sickness or natural cause believe you me, you will be the primary suspect and the odds you would go scotfree is very slim. My advice: Prevention is better than cure, Never ever carry strange girls or guys. Shikena!!!!!. PS "don't even think of attempting to dispose of the body"

Bro, Pls which course did you study to qualify to be able to work in a forensic lab?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by creatorsverse(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Culin:
Since I live in Nigeria, I won't report this to the police They don't have 'one single' sense at all, they'll just send me straight to prison without carrying out an investigation or an autopsy report. I think I've watched enough episodes of 'The blacklist' and IDx to be able to dispose a body properly and clean the scene without being caught. Talk is cheap sha, I pray I never get into such a situation.

hmmmm the blacklist as per Mr Kaplan ko?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by blessedvisky(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Prudent200:
please what the name of the application
Try Elanol, future SMS, etc... Fill in fake details while registering and launching those apps. Infact use a good VPN to hide your IP
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by stasius: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hehehehe!

God forbid evil! But this is a serious matter.

I always imagine what if you bring a stranger to your house and the next morning the person is dead?

Mehn! Jesus protect us and deliver us from all evil!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by sadewodu(m): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2018
Some pple are rotting in kirikiri because they said the wrong tin or made the wrong decision as regards the subject matter, some pple dey joke about this instead make dem tink am well.

Best tin to do nah to run go police station, or if u knw say u wan carry olosho overnight just get a camera and record anytin that happens overnight at least if gbege burst u get video evidence.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 20, 2018
Tomoyayi:

You be guy

It can happen to anyone..
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 20, 2018
centboy123456:

baby girl wat up

Doing great. And you
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by centboy123456(m): 12:13am On Feb 20, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Doing great. And you

am dear are u in lagos
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by wildkat: 12:15am On Feb 20, 2018
superbouck:
were!

My guy no be werey oo? In this situation, I believe that's the best option is to find a suitable location. It's a complicated situation one must pray never to find him/herself.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by wildkat: 12:17am On Feb 20, 2018
superbouck:
were!

My guy no be were oo?. In this situation, I believe that's the best option is to find any suitable location. It's a complicated situation one must pray never to find him/herself.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by akigbemaru: 12:49am On Feb 20, 2018
mikaael:
fvck her well to confirm if she is truly dead....
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by OgahBohz: 12:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Culin:
Since I live in Nigeria, I won't report this to the police They don't have 'one single' sense at all, they'll just send me straight to prison without carrying out an investigation or an autopsy report. I think I've watched enough episodes of 'The blacklist' and IDx to be able to dispose a body properly and clean the scene without being caught. Talk is cheap sha, I pray I never get into such a situation.

is that you on your D.P?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by seunH: 2:25am On Feb 20, 2018
blessedvisky:

Bro, Pls which course did you study to qualify to be able to work in a forensic lab?

I studied Anatomy, although it was IT, I did it at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Department of Forensic Pathology Ikeja. The place shares the same building with TOS Benson Funeral home. But if you really want to qualify to work there aside Anatomy, I presume MBBS with speciality in pathology or Medical Laboratory Science
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by dingbang(m): 3:30am On Feb 20, 2018
Put her dead body inside a big bag, put the bag inside my car trunk, drive on day time, settle the policemen on the road with 50naira as they normally collect, go to a lonely place , drop the body off, drive back to my house, on my TV and watch bbn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Frankicent(m): 4:30am On Feb 20, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Use a new Sim card, call the police and report a dead person, give them the location but only after you have disposed the body in a place far from home inside a Ghana must go bag.

Then burn the new sim with fire...

Chai you go wicked oo
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Culin(f): 5:56am On Feb 20, 2018
skylane:
wow i respect ray reddington character wow that man's confidence and shrewdness trips mr

But he shouldn't have tried to kill Mr Kaplan. I still like him though. The way he handles situations. He's just a James Bond Stuck in a fat and short body, lol. He's the main reason why I still follow the movie, another reason is Tom Keen.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by mayoor2045(m): 5:57am On Feb 20, 2018
illicit:
simple. I will just evaporate
Evaporate to were jare Oga?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Culin(f): 5:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Delivar:

The risk in doing this is if you get caught trying to dispose the body you might be killed by jungle justice and held totally responsible. But if you report yourself to the police you have a chance of clearing yourself.

Ha! In this country? When I'm just an ordinary citizen?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Culin(f): 6:00am On Feb 20, 2018
rottennaija:

Don't even try it. You will get yourself into more trouble than you ever imagined. There is no how you would have taken someone home with you without a single witness.

Just call the police and get a good lawyer to bail you

It's just talk anyway, first and last time I saw a dead body, I almost fainted, was down for weeks.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Culin(f): 6:08am On Feb 20, 2018
busky101:
mr Kaplan
Yes! Mr Kaplan. That woman is dangerous and scary.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Culin(f): 6:10am On Feb 20, 2018
creatorsverse:

hmmmm the blacklist as per Mr Kaplan ko?
Yes! Mr Kaplan. So cold and deadly. Cuts up dead bodies like birthday cakes.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Culin(f): 6:10am On Feb 20, 2018
OgahBohz:

is that you on your D.P?
Yes?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by daddio(m): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2018
Galantis:
Me go start dey beg ma village people for forgiveness if I don offend them na grin.

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by mvem(m): 6:31am On Feb 20, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Use a new Sim card, call the police and report a dead person, give them the location but only after you have disposed the body in a place far from home inside a Ghana must go bag.

Then burn the new sim with fire...
....come see ooo...to much holly wood movies...what if you were seen by people b4 entering the house or when disposing the Ghana must go...der is no perfect crime...so that morning u go run go buy new simcard, when a dead body is on ur bed, what if ur friend come visiting that morning....

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by SKYKEN001: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2018
PastorLucifer:
Nonsense.

Amateurs everywhere in this group.

1. Remain calm.

2. Leave her, go out & get some nitrous acid nitrous acid (HNO 3) & hydrochloric acid or hydrofluoric acid to deal with especially resistant matrices.

3. Make sure the reaction occurs in an enclosed system like a plastic barrel with a lockable lid.

4. Now, put the body inside, pour in 15 to 20 Litres of 65 % HNO 3, add a few hundred grams of calcium fluoride (CaF 2 ), lock the barrel shut, and allow the chemistry to take its course.

Flesh, bones & innards will all dissolve within hours.

Pack the remaining debris in a polythene bag & leave trash 4 LAWMA.

Thank me later.

I don't think those can be purchasesd anyhow tho
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Tascocent(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2018
My nicca
Culin:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack / Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja / Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.