Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? (29700 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
lipsrsealed

After clubbing and having fun,you took a girl home ....only to wake up in the morning to find her stone dead..what would you do?

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
wait till night and dispose the refuge

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Saintsammurai(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Use a new Sim card, call the police and report a dead person, give them the location but only after you have disposed the body in a place far from home inside a Ghana must go bag.

Then burn the new sim with fire...

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Jesu!! bros

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Use a new Sim card, call the police and report a dead person, give them the location but only after you have disposed the body in a place far from home inside a Ghana must go bag.

you must have registered the sim with your picture na

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by blessedvisky(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Passy089:

There are apps you can use to send anonymous msgs

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Saintsammurai(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Passy089:

you can use a newly bought sim without registration for some days..

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Lovetinz(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
See Gobe!

Call a criminal defense lawyer. Fast!

9 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by superbouck(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
were!

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Celcius: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Serious question...trust me most of what will be said here will not be the action taken in the end. You gonna be so struck, you won't think straight for awhile.
...well, unless you a serial killer then you can do what the first two above me have said.

lalasticlala

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
superbouck:
were!

at a nearby roadside
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

REFUGE?

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by illicit(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
simple. I will just evaporate

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by DeSepiero(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
Call your lawyer! Invite the police and file a report. Keep track of your witnesses for testimony when the need arises. Pay for an autopsy. Settle with the family. Carry on with your life!

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Celcius:
Serious question...trust me most of what will be said here will not be the action taken in the end. You gonna be so struck, you won't think straight for awhile.
...well, unless you a serial killer then you can do what the first two above me have said.

lalasticlala

Exactly bro....I've been here before but luckily for me she was revived in the morning.if not I would've been in jail by now .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
well...you officially buy market no collect receipt.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
RIP

And I go my way

Na me kill her
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by iambijo(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
I will call my police friends to help me take her body to a nearest mortuary ~motto~ police is your friend.

10 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by jendhorlee(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Galantis: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Me go start dey beg ma village people for forgiveness if I don offend them na grin.

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by dogstyle007(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
wahala
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Junior66(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Saintsammurai:

the phone can be traced to you. phones also have their own identities just like sim cards.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by yourkaka: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
did too
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Police station
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by abbaapple: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Never wish somone such kind of prayer!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Philinho(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Invite the family n inform them,then handover yourself to the police. .....You're in hot soup

7 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by krissconnect(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Over religious pple be like "in Jesus name, thats never gonna happen to me,i rebuke bad news amen

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Gangster1ms: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Will bury her.. hakuna matata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Lordwheez(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Get a gun, shoot her in the head, use the same gun to graze yourself on the side. Let some blood flow, then call 911 to report assault and claim self defense...
I didn't say nothing oo
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by niqqaclaimz(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
illicit:
simple. I will just evaporate
From yur own place??
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by Culin(f): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Since I live in Nigeria, I won't report this to the police They don't have 'one single' sense at all, they'll just send me straight to prison without carrying out an investigation or an autopsy report. I think I've watched enough episodes of 'The blacklist' and IDx to be able to dispose a body properly and clean the scene without being caught. Talk is cheap sha, I pray I never get into such a situation.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Him/Her Dead In The Morning? by dododawa1: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Why taking prostitute to your home.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotese Ebor Arrested At Sandton Church over N53m online romance scam / Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack / Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.