Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience (34221 Views)

Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by grinface98(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2017
MrDude:

LOL comical. Allah wey no fit save the Children of Yemen
Jesus wey no fit save the Children of Israel undecided undecided werey

3 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by HajimeSaito(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=Hespee93 post=63302136][/quote]

Here are some of the objectionable features of your "prophet's" character. I will post the rest of them when I am less busy:

2 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by PeacenLove2: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2017
kngblacq:
I'm a guy who comes from a Christian home but don't really like Christianity, going to church is like a punishment for me because everything they do there looks somehow to me, so I have been studying Islam for a while and I love the religion, would love to know more about it. People who have converted to Islam from Christianity should share their experiences, how they dealt with family pressure and backlash. I want to know what I'm getting into before taking that decision. Thanks.

Op, it's not clear what you mean by everything they do at the church is somehow so it will be hard to understand what you are looking for in another religion. Please understand that the concept of religion alone is problematic and you will not find perfection anywhere.

Faith is a very personal thing and one should not judge by what some practitioners do whether in majority or minority. Whatever your decision, I hope you find peace and contentment.

You know your family well enough, you only can determine what their reactions will be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by bakynes(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2017
Hertheywarlay:
Sir, God (Allah) will make it easy for you and show you the right path. The path of all his prophets from Adam,Abraham,Jacob,Moses, Jesus,Muhammad and others. The question I always ask Christians is that all the prophets of God( peace be upon them) which religion did they practise when they where on surface of the earth? The answer is Islam because Jesus(peace be upon him) was not the founder of Christianity, it was known after his death(peace be upon him and his Mother). Abraham was said to be the father of believer and he was Muslim because he practised the doctrine of Allah. Please sir, read translation qur'an and other articles of Islam. And don't mind what ignorance of Islam saying about it. Thanks
How can you say Abraham practised Islam when Islam came into existence 600 yrs after the death of Christ.

11 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by MrDude: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2017
ollah1:

Sorry about what happened to you but my simple question is, when the crisis happened in the north and the hausa/aboki Muslims unleashed their mayhem. Why did you only look at the from the religious angle and attack Muslims and their faith but ignored the tribe and ethnic group that perpetrated the act? In the same country, the Muslims in the west didn't do anything.

I do agree with you, Hausa people are naturally aggressive add that to a religion that calls for the subjugation of non followers and you get a very volatile mix.

4 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by slimtoney(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Keep an open mind. Read the English Quran and ask questions from those who are enlightened in the the faith. Start from those acts that are easier for you and Allah will make it easy for you. Nothing good comes easy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by mide14(f): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2017
(@kngblacq, I'm a guy who comes from a Christian home but don't really like Christianity, going to church is like a punishment for me because everything they do there looks somehow to me, so I have been studying Islam for a while and I love the religion, would love to know more about it. People who have converted to Islam from Christianity should share their experiences, how they dealt with family pressure and backlash. I want to know what I'm getting into before taking that decision. Thanks.)

I rarely post in here I must say, @kngblacq, I was a Muslim from this lifetime birth for more than 32years and I was a very religious follower and worshipper of Islam. I fasted the 30days religiously, I even gave myself voluntary fast, I prayed beyond 5times daily, I woke midnight to pray, I bought spiritual books and did 20rakats(do u know what that means, u stand and bow and put your head to the ground while reciting verses in a certain way 20times middle of the night), I dragged the rosary 1000times and called out to allah and his mohammed severally... I was even tagged as malimat from my family. I went from Nasfat to other branches seeking more knowledge and knowing God. My mother and siblings did not understand my deep faith and extent of worship. All through this I always avoided arguing with Christians and Muslims on which religion is the way. I respected each religion to their own beliefs.

Unforseen events happened around my life and I found Lord Jesus Christ. The truth is I initially met and was introduced to Christianity by some not so deep believers but I accepted Christianity with the notation most people have, God is God its just the method of approach that is different. I went into Christianity with my faith of the belief in God.... But still held on to allah.

Jesus Christ is merciful, Jesus Christ is forgiving, Jesus Christ is the king of Kings and Lord of Lords, He His gentle but when you anger Him I cannot on my own even speak what is anger is.
God the Father saved me, he delivered me and he told me "He His the One true God and he has chosen Jesus Christ as the one and only way". I got this revelation lots of months ago and I must say each and every day of my life as been a testimony.

@kngblacq, u ask of how the christian family will take it as to when a Christian leaves to Islam.

Here is my experience, since I became a Muslim, I took my time before telling my family as I wanted to be sure of what was happening besides I never thought this was gonna happen to me in my life. As I speak to you now, the so called Islamic family of mine that claim they are a religion of peace have sworn they would rather have me dead than see me become a Christian. They have banned me from the house, none of my siblings talk to me and I have been told to my face they are working to kill themselves and not me....

Am I worried? No.
Why? God the Father promised me this:

"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life."
Am I to count the amount of accidents, house hold injuries and all since this declaration of this?!!!
No. Jesus Christ my saviour and my God is a keeper of His word and He Loves me....

I denounce every nonsense Nairaland and its associate made me to pledge before posting in here either spiritually or physically in Jesus name. Amen

Jesus Christ is my lord and my saviour..... I ask Christians to stand up and believe not in Luke warm spirit but in a hot and powerful spirit in Jesus Christ and the world and their lives will be wonderful.

Thank you Jesus Christ..... All Praise and Adoration belongs to you and only you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by uyplus(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2017
OboOlora:
Do people really convert to Islam? Thought people only see the light...

Meanwhile Mod, why do I have to swear an oath to comment on a Muslim post but nobody asks me any question on a Christian post?

Because Islam is a religion of compulsion. It's a religion plagued with violence, pedophilic tendencies, jihad, suicide bombing, etc. Noone converts from Christianity to Islam!

5 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by MrDude: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2017
grinface98:

But Israel sits atop every Islamic country in the Middle East now it seems their God has one over Allah grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by OhiOfIhima: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2017
bakynes:
Seun what is going on, why can't we comment on these threads without asking if am a Muslim or not. What rubbish is this.

Why sensor this thread, Muslims comment on Christian threads on Sundays why is their own different,why must they have special treatment.
The tin pain u shaa... ekpele, go to nearby transformer n give it a hug.. Ode!
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2017
uyplus:

Because Islam is a religion of compulsion. It's a religion plagued with violence, pedophilic tendencies, jihad, suicide bombing, etc. Noone converts from Christianity to Islam!

So all these doesn't exist in Christianity? It's strictly for saints and practiced by saints
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by Dindondin(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2017
MirJay:
seun remove that Allah and Mohammed stuff from my profile. i dont agree
Shut up. I m also a victim of the stupi d oath we are to make before posting on Islamic threads. Seun has no say there. He has sold or willed the liberty of that section to Islamist mods.
So just come here, swear the oath n comment whatever if it favours or not favours Islam.
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by yazach: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2017
mide14:
(@kngblacq, I'm a guy who comes from a Christian home but don't really like Christianity, going to church is like a punishment for me because everything they do there looks somehow to me, so I have been studying Islam for a while and I love the religion, would love to know more about it. People who have converted to Islam from Christianity should share their experiences, how they dealt with family pressure and backlash. I want to know what I'm getting into before taking that decision. Thanks.)

I rarely post in here I must say, @kngblacq, I was a Muslim from this lifetime birth for more than 32years and I was a very religious follower and worshipper of Islam. I fasted the 30days religiously, I even gave myself voluntary fast, I prayed beyond 5times daily, I woke midnight to pray, I bought spiritual books and did 20rakats(do u know what that means, u stand and bow and put your head to the ground while reciting verses in a certain way 20times middle of the night), I dragged the rosary 1000times and called out to allah and his mohammed severally... I was even tagged as malimat from my family. I went from Nasfat to other branches seeking more knowledge and knowing God. My mother and siblings did not understand my deep faith and extent of worship. All through this I always avoided arguing with Christians and Muslims on which religion is the way. I respected each religion to their own beliefs.

Unforseen events happened around my life and I found Lord Jesus Christ. The truth is I initially met and was introduced to Christianity by some not so deep believers but I accepted Christianity with the notation most people have, God is God its just the method of approach that is different. I went into Christianity with my faith of the belief in God.... But still held on to allah.

Jesus Christ is merciful, Jesus Christ is forgiving, Jesus Christ is the king of Kings and Lord of Lords, He His gentle but when you anger Him I cannot on my own even speak what is anger is.
God the Father saved me, he delivered me and he told me "He His the One true God and he has chosen Jesus Christ as the one and only way". I got this revelation lots of months ago and I must say each and every day of my life as been a testimony.

@kngblacq, u ask of how the christian family will take it as to when a Christian leaves to Islam.

Here is my experience, since I became a Muslim, I took my time before telling my family as I wanted to be sure of what was happening besides I never thought this was gonna happen to me in my life. As I speak to you now, the so called Islamic family of mine that claim they are a religion of peace have sworn they would rather have me dead than see me become a Christian. They have banned me from the house, none of my siblings talk to me and I have been told to my face they are working to kill themselves and not me....

Am I worried? No.
Why? God the Father promised me this:

"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life."
Am I to count the amount of accidents, house hold injuries and all since this declaration of this?!!!
No. Jesus Christ my saviour and my God is a keeper of His word and He Loves me....

I denounce every nonsense Nairaland and its associate made me to pledge before posting in here either spiritually or physically in Jesus name. Amen

Jesus Christ is my lord and my saviour..... I ask Christians to stand up and believe not in Luke warm spirit but in a hot and powerful spirit in Jesus Christ and the world and their lives will be wonderful.

Thank you Jesus Christ..... All Praise and Adoration belongs to you and only you.

You were indeed a real devoted Muslim then. You even forget that you were about to turned to angels when you were Muslim, people even called you malaika.

On I yeye

8 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by Shafiiimran99: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2017
bakynes:
Seun what is going on, why can't we comment on these threads without asking if am a Muslim or not. What rubbish is this.

Why sensor this thread, Muslims comment on Christian threads on Sundays why is their own different,why must they have special treatment.
Is optional
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by Spicycat(f): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2017
MrDude:

I do agree with you, Hausa people are naturally aggressive add that to a religion that calls for the subjugation of non followers and you get a very volatile mix.

And which religion are you referring to? Last time i check being violent has nothing to do with religion. Please share more light.

1 Like

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by oxyG: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

MY ENCOUNTER WITH A MUSLIM DAWAH PREACHER

I still remember the first time a muslim tried to convert me to islam. It was on a Friday afternoon about two years ago when I was serving in Ibadan North Local Government. I was on my way home from Bodija market and I was making my way through a crowd of muslim beggars who were begging for alms. I was about to flag down an okada to take me to Agbowo, when I was approached by a smiling young man in a caftan and turban. He greeted me in English (which surprised me) and introduced himself as Ibrahim. He then went on to tell me that he was inviting me to islam.
As he preached and waxed lyrical about the beauty of islam, I was smiling to myself. My smile must have encouraged him that he was about to win a soul because he began to talk in glowing terms about the wonderful qualities of “prophet” Muhammad.
Unfortunately for Ibrahim, he didn’t know that I was smiling because I was remembering all the negative qualities of his beloved “prophet” which are recorded in the Quran and the Hadith. I wondered whether I should continue playing dumb or whether I should honestly reveal all the embarrassing details I knew about “prophet” mohammad.
Should I let Ibrahim know that I was aware of how his beloved “prophet” mohammad slept with his own daughter in law Zainab and ended her marriage to his adopted son Zaid? Or how one night he visited the room of his wife Hafsat to have sex with her but when he found she was not around, he had sex with her servant Mary the Copt?
Or how his “prophet” loved having sex with all of his 11 wives both in the day and in the night time?
Or how the “prophet” of allah killed a Jewish man named Kinana after torturing Kinana to reveal where Kinana’s money was hidden and that after he killed Kinana, he insisted on having sex with Kinana’s beautiful young widow Safiya on the same day that he killed her husband?
Or should I tell him about how his beloved prophet was once possessed by demonic spirits after falling under the influence of a magician?
Or how his “prophet’s” version of the afterlife (life after death) consists of sexual orgies with beautiful virgins called houris and rivers of wine ?
But I never voiced my thoughts. ( I didn’t want to start a religious riot!) Instead, I waited for Ibrahim to finish. After he finished preaching he invited me to say the Shahada (Islamic confession of faith).
I then asked him a question: “Ibrahim, what do you see all around you?” He replied: “ A lot of people, mainly beggars.”
I asked a second question:
“Between me and these beggars, who needs allah more?”
He fell silent. I continued:
“You preach about the beauty of islam and yet we are surrounded everywhere with solid evidence of its wretchedness. Go and take care of your brothers and sisters in islam who are dying of poverty and ignorance and blowing themselves up for an uncaring god. Then you can get back in touch with me and we will have a sincere discussion on matters of faith”
I left my phone number with Ibrahim.
From that day, till the end of my youth service in Ibadan, even unto this day, I never heard from Ibrahim again.

All you have typed is full of lies.You can have a personal chat with me if you want to know the truth.Once again, your information here is soaked with lies and distortions. I will not abuse you, rather,I pray Allah (SWT) to guide you to the straight path and deliver you from shackles of whims and caprices

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by musa7m(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
MirJay:
who ask to make a comment on our post

1 Like

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by efighter: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
OboOlora:
Do people really convert to Islam? Thought people only see the light...

Meanwhile Mod, why do I have to swear an oath to comment on a Muslim post but nobody asks me any question on a Christian post?

Yes, people see the light. And definitely the light is not in the Church.

1 Like

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by bakynes(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
The tin pain u shaa... ekpele, go to nearby transformer n give it a hug.. Ode!
Oloshi

2 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by grinface98(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
MrDude:

But Israel sits atop every Islamic country in the Middle East now it seems their God has one over Allah grin
Lol this guy no go kill me oo grin
Just no go die untop that rubbish you call religion. You'd regret it

1 Like

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by MrDude: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
grinface98:
Lol this guy no go kill me oo grin
Just no go die untop that rubbish you call religion. You'd regret it

On the contrary na you I suppose advice no go strap yourself with explosives for some 72 virgins life is sweet bro wink

1 Like

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by MrDude: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Spicycat:

And which religion are you referring to? Last time i check being violent has nothing to do with religion. Please share more light.

Which religion preaches hate than no other? Or is it a rhetorical question

1 Like

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by HajimeSaito(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
oxyG:

All you have typed is full of lies.You can have a personal chat with me if you want to know the truth.Once again, your information here is soaked with lies and distortions. I will not abuse you, rather,I pray Allah (SWT) to guide you to the straight path and deliver you from shackles of whims and caprices

I don't get it. Are you saying that genuine Ahadith, Sunnah and Surat Rasul Allah cannot be relied upon?

1 Like

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by FriendNG: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
grinface98:

How can he save the children of Israel when he could not save himself?

He was crying that why has God forsaken him when put on the cross.
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by OhiOfIhima: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
bakynes:

Oloshi
hahahahaha, d pain dude, sorry ooo.. next time, mind ur lane uuh
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by grinface98(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
MrDude:

On the contrary na you I suppose advice no go strap yourself with explosives for some 72 virgins life is sweet bro wink

1 Like

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by BYSAlhadi(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Is not an easy task to become a Muslim, welcome

kngblacq:
I'm a guy who comes from a Christian home but don't really like Christianity, going to church is like a punishment for me because everything they do there looks somehow to me, so I have been studying Islam for a while and I love the religion, would love to know more about it. People who have converted to Islam from Christianity should share their experiences, how they dealt with family pressure and backlash. I want to know what I'm getting into before taking that decision. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by asulyman1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alihamudulillah(praise be to Allah)
bro. please follow this quotes and make ur believed a solid believe and don't follow nairalander says
This is Isalm
“A person cannot be called Islamic if they are fanatic. That cannot be, because Islam is a system of peace."
“Our identity has been articulated in the Qur’an.”
“Be like a tree, even if people throw a stone to harm you, drop a Fruit to Benefit them.”
“Stay keen on your deen. Keep it routine. Believe in the unseen. Stay away from the obscene & unclean. Your heart will be serene.”
“Protesting is for people who are weak in their faith.”
“The character of the Muslim is the most important part of the Muslim and we have to keep this in our minds; the inside of a Muslim is his iman and his knowledge, but the outside it is his character that the world will see.”
“Salah is not ‘part-time’ nor ‘sometime’ it should be on-time, and maybe over-time because death could come at “anytime”
“Kill this racism inside of you before this racism kills you.”
and don't forget “The world is always waiting for solutions, and Islam has always provided those solutions.”
BY Khalid Yasin
ISLAM IS THE WAY NO MATTER WHAT
May Allah guide u and guide everyone of us to the right path

1 Like

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by FriendNG: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
bakynes:

How can you say Abraham practised Islam when Islam came into existence 600 yrs after the death of Christ.

No Islam start with Adam. A Muslim is a person who submit himself to the will of God.

Abraham submit himself to the will of God.

Jesus even in the Bible submit himself to the will of God making him a Muslim.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by Remmythe: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

MY ENCOUNTER WITH A MUSLIM DAWAH PREACHER

I still remember the first time a muslim tried to convert me to islam. It was on a Friday afternoon about two years ago when I was serving in Ibadan North Local Government. I was on my way home from Bodija market and I was making my way through a crowd of muslim beggars who were begging for alms. I was about to flag down an okada to take me to Agbowo, when I was approached by a smiling young man in a caftan and turban. He greeted me in English (which surprised me) and introduced himself as Ibrahim. He then went on to tell me that he was inviting me to islam.
As he preached and waxed lyrical about the beauty of islam, I was smiling to myself. My smile must have encouraged him that he was about to win a soul because he began to talk in glowing terms about the wonderful qualities of “prophet” Muhammad.
Unfortunately for Ibrahim, he didn’t know that I was smiling because I was remembering all the negative qualities of his beloved “prophet” which are recorded in the Quran and the Hadith. I wondered whether I should continue playing dumb or whether I should honestly reveal all the embarrassing details I knew about “prophet” mohammad.
Should I let Ibrahim know that I was aware of how his beloved “prophet” mohammad slept with his own daughter in law Zainab and ended her marriage to his adopted son Zaid? Or how one night he visited the room of his wife Hafsat to have sex with her but when he found she was not around, he had sex with her servant Mary the Copt?
Or how his “prophet” loved having sex with all of his 11 wives both in the day and in the night time?
Or how the “prophet” of allah killed a Jewish man named Kinana after torturing Kinana to reveal where Kinana’s money was hidden and that after he killed Kinana, he insisted on having sex with Kinana’s beautiful young widow Safiya on the same day that he killed her husband?
Or should I tell him about how his beloved prophet was once possessed by demonic spirits after falling under the influence of a magician?
Or how his “prophet’s” version of the afterlife (life after death) consists of sexual orgies with beautiful virgins called houris and rivers of wine ?
But I never voiced my thoughts. ( I didn’t want to start a religious riot!) Instead, I waited for Ibrahim to finish. After he finished preaching he invited me to say the Shahada (Islamic confession of faith).
I then asked him a question: “Ibrahim, what do you see all around you?” He replied: “ A lot of people, mainly beggars.”
I asked a second question:
“Between me and these beggars, who needs allah more?”
He fell silent. I continued:
“You preach about the beauty of islam and yet we are surrounded everywhere with solid evidence of its wretchedness. Go and take care of your brothers and sisters in islam who are dying of poverty and ignorance and blowing themselves up for an uncaring god. Then you can get back in touch with me and we will have a sincere discussion on matters of faith”
I left my phone number with Ibrahim.
From that day, till the end of my youth service in Ibadan, even unto this day, I never heard from Ibrahim again.

All I could do to ur comment is to shake head to ur level of ignorance...
yu know nothing about the Holy prophet Muhammad(saw)...christians jst assumes they do know....none of dos leading xtians can stand any Dawah preacher and dialogue on religion matters,they won't even know when they themselves will start seeing the beauty of islam....
yu claimed that yu asked d preacher to preach for beggars first,dude,we dat are reading ur comment ain't stupid na...
wat has dat(d beggars issue) got to do with the issue on ground,do yu know ao many Christian beggars are on d road too?being rich or poor does not debunk the fact dat Islam is d only ordained religion by God...
if yu think you've got a chance to stand any dawah preacher and defeat him as you've claimed,pls let's hook up...God might want to use me to help yu see d light.
ma sallam

3 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by 4direct: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fake
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by Majesty08: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
MirJay:

must you comment in Muslims Topics.........nonesense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh / Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.