Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG (21635 Views)

Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by dieBYfire: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Chinachriss:
Shame on Good luck Ebele Jonathan's administration.
PMB, God bless you.

Wasn't it the same GEJ that was dualizing all the whole roads in NW and NE? undecided
He wanted to face the SE and SS n SE in his second term in office ! Honestly you can never please human beings no matter how hard you try! Weldone PMB if u like dualise the road to Burkina Faso , We are kicking you out in 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2017
APC and lies.. From the grassroot APC-brats on nairaland to the top-President, minister of lies, i mean Information...

They are all liars and they pay full grown people to lie. Damn!

I just left that route, only God know where they took this pictures.. Its well!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by enemyofprogress: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2017
The simplest thing that GEJ couldn't do for his people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by dieBYfire: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2017
DelGardo:

Are you thick or just plain re'tarded?

Information posted by Fed Min of Power, Works and Housing on their Twitter handle and you say boldly that it is a lie, without any shred of evidence.

Buhari is delivering at a very orderly and measured manner but you people would rather die (or shout propaganda) than recognise the progress being recorded.

Shame go soon kill all of you supporters of hero IB, the clueless one.

God bless Buhari and all those working hard to restore all that we have lost under Papa Deceive Pikin.
Oga shut up Joor! Common 5 naira u don't have.. cheesy. Do you think we don't know the politics invovle. Wait till 2019!! For PMB to win he has to dualise an expressway to Hell! Oloshi! grin
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by FlyboyZee: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2017
CaptainStephen:
This is a lie, I patrolled that axis regularly during my time in bayelsa, perhaps it is the nembe road which is still under construction.
You are a 100% correct.

Let me also ask, is there no APCYF South South? The source of that news worries me a lot. Why should it be APCYF Southwest that will be reporting what is not happening within their jurisdiction? It smirks of propaganda from the usual propaganda mill in the Southwest (the Mouth action people)...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by Buking1: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Chinachriss:
PMB, God bless you.
and you forgot he did the same to the north in his time
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by Xisnin(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2017
Chinachriss:
PMB, God bless you.

fulanimafia:
What exactly did the clueless fisherman do for his community as Governor, VP and President?

Hasn't he heard that charity begins at home?

To think they still voted for the failure in 2015 boggles the mind. Yet they call others zombies.

Thank God for President Buhari's intervention, Otueke for Buhari 2019.

DelGardo:

Information posted by Fed Min of Power, Works and Housing on their Twitter handle and you say boldly that it is a lie, without any shred of evidence.

Buhari is delivering at a very orderly and measured manner but you people would rather die (or shout propaganda) than recognise the progress being recorded.

God bless Buhari and all those working hard to restore all that we have lost under Papa Deceive Pikin.

You guys should stop reasoning like kids, there are bad roads in Ota, Ogun state,
that doesn't make OBJ a failure.

There are bad roads in Niger state would you also ask what IBB did in his 9 years in power?
The function of a president is not to pave the road to his hometown, if that is the case,
then Buhari is a failure because this project shouldn't have been awarded when there are still
bad roads in Katsina.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by GavelSlam: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Well done to the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by Alariiwo: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2017
Chinachriss:
PMB, God bless you.

Lies can go for a thousand years but truth will always prevail.

Now the world can see how useless the ineffectual buffoon was.

Shame on fake pastors like Reno Omokri and d likes.. shame on all his Eastern backbones too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by kenex4ever(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2017
Chinachriss:
PMB, God bless you.
rubbish

Him don do all d roads for daura?

Or he just want to spite Jonathan

All d schools for almajiri wey goodluck built for him people nkor, no b them intentionally abandon them.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by rajiraymond(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2017
God forbids!

When they say charity begins at home.

GEJ is the most useless president in the history of Nigeria.

He should be ashamed of himself by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2017
If dem like make dem use 1million hashtags we don’t believe the govt anymore,this is all for show probably to direct people attention from the recovered alams loot from Swiss bank
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by nigeriafarmer: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2017
kudos to buhari

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by kenex4ever(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

Lies can go for a thousand years but truth will always prevail.

Now the world can see how useless the ineffectual buffoon was.

Shame on fake pastors like Reno Omokri and d likes.. shame on all his Eastern backbones too
stop acting like an ordinary zoooombiiy

rubbish

All d schools for almajiri wey goodluck built for him people nkor, no b them intentionally abandon them.

He is trying to score cheap political points from air heads like zombbiz
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by contigiency(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Thank God, they lied and said we preferred it as our oga left it. But thank God We are in a period of positive change. And the agent of that change is no other person than the man of integrity the general. Make we dance jaree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by ACE1010: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Jonathan Ebele Goodluck should just bury his head in shame!! This is what he could not do in his 6 years reign!!! PMB KUDOS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by kenex4ever(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2017
FlyboyZee:

You are a 100% correct.

Let me also ask, is there no APCYF South South? The source of that news worries me a lot. Why should it be APCYF Southwest that will be reporting what is not happening within their jurisdiction? It smirks of propaganda from the usual propaganda mill in the Southwest (the Mouth action people)...
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by kenex4ever(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2017
Xisnin:

You guys should stop reasoning like kids, there are bad roads in Ota, Ogun state,
that doesn't make OBJ a failure.

There are bad roads in Niger state would you also ask what IBB did in his 9 years in power?
The function of a president is not to pave the road to his hometown, if that is the case,
then Buhari is a failure because this project shouldn't have been awarded when there are still
bad roads in Katsina.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by BafanaBafana: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2017
Desyner:
No doubt Buhari is working but don't forget Jonathan also worked when he delivered almajiri sch, roads, and universities up north. It is one thing to work for the sake of scoring a point against whoever makes one insecure, it another thing to work where it is matters most & most effective. The latter is why we vote in leaders. Buhari is replicating the Jonathan moves he tried using to launch his re-election bid but he is doing his more desperately.
But just now, you guys were screaming marginalisation up and down when the world bank said Buhari directed them to concentrate on the north. Buhari can never be Jonathan. They are parallel. While one is corrupt and irresponsible, the other is a diciplined man with impeccable integrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by ACE1010: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2017
kenex4ever:
stop acting like an ordinary zoooombiiy

rubbish

He is trying to score cheap political points from air heads like zombbiz

My brother appreciate good things for once!! GEJ should have done same daura to score cheap political point as you pointed out!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by booblacain(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2017
By not fixing the roads in his state, GEJ gave the present government the hands to slap him with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by dokJ: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2017
GEJ didn't try in dis aspect...He had everything to his favor to turn his place to a small London. Daz y I still respect Ibori who single handedly transformed his home town(Oghara) to what it is today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by Lomprico2: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2017
Gej did some northern roads and buhari is doing otuoke road. Whats d biggie? undecided
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by Desyner: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2017
BafanaBafana:

But just now, you guys were screaming marginalisation up and down when the world bank said Buhari directed them to concentrate on the north. Buhari can never be Jonathan. They are parallel. While one is corrupt and irresponsible, the other is a diciplined man with impeccable integrity
Who is "you guys"?
You are insecure just like the one whom you seek to defend blindly and it is driving you into desperate conclusions.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by Lomprico2: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2017
Gej did some northern roads and buhari is doing otuoke road. Whats d biggie? undecided

Is it not part of what he was voted in for?
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by mofedamijo(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
In as much as i am from Niger Delta i will speak the truth,Jonathan is not a serious person,every president makes sure he does his own pple well,buh i cant speak same 4 jona,the hausa love themselves to death,i will never blame buhari if he decides to divert all federal projects to the north.....they love themselves,but we southerners re hating on one another....just look at otuoke,yet they will blame buhari n not thier brother,the moment ur brother is the managing director of a company where u work and u did not enjoy any benefit....dont expect to enjoy benefits when ur brother has been replaced by someone else.....
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by anibestlala(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
CaptainStephen:
hey oga hold the expletives there. I know that terrain well and spoke based on what I saw with my own eyes as recent as last month.
I care less about your political jargons so park well.
funny this that the buhari apologist may not ever visited bayelsa but will argue with you who has just because government said so.As the previous lies of the government were cooked up by me
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by bashribb(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
is dis the best u can say?
CaptainStephen:
This is a lie, I patrolled that axis regularly during my time in bayelsa, perhaps it is the nembe road which is still under construction.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by Opelwonder(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
DelGardo:

calm down. Doz roads were commissioned b4 buhari came into power. The funds had already bin disbursed
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by CaptainStephen(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
bashribb:
is dis the best u can say?
Trash !
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG by iluvdonjazzy: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
GREAT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram, ISWAP Collaborators / Old Naira Notes Still Remain Legal Tender In Jigawa – Gov Badaru Dares Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.