Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

They Say Flagyl Fushes Stds. Doctors, Please Get In Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Say Flagyl Fushes Stds. Doctors, Please Get In Here. (902 Views)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Say Flagyl Fushes Stds. Doctors, Please Get In Here. by cuvox(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abeg, I am in NYSC orientation camp and one of the things guys usually talk about include sex, relationships and romance.

one guy in my cubicle just said that taking flagyl before or immediately after unprotected sex will kill any virus (including HIV). he claims that flagyl plus ampiclox is the ultimate combo.

he brags about how he never uses any protection even with oloshos and the funny thing is about 8 other guys agrees with him.

I told them I am bringing the issue to nairaland
since they won't agree with me cause I am not a medical student

Doctors please, is it true..? I don't even trust condoms not to talk of flagyl.
Re: They Say Flagyl Fushes Stds. Doctors, Please Get In Here. by Raph01: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
FLAGYL!!!
Re: They Say Flagyl Fushes Stds. Doctors, Please Get In Here. by Kokolet11: 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
shocked
Re: They Say Flagyl Fushes Stds. Doctors, Please Get In Here. by jonathan111: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: They Say Flagyl Fushes Stds. Doctors, Please Get In Here. by habsydiamond(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
to ba Tori bo odi obori niyen...if u look to Bleep randomly without protection and after u come use the drugs u go get STD on earth dem go hear for heaven....
Re: They Say Flagyl Fushes Stds. Doctors, Please Get In Here. by cuvox(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Raph01:
FLAGYL!!!
thanks
Re: They Say Flagyl Fushes Stds. Doctors, Please Get In Here. by cuvox(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
habsydiamond:
to ba Tori bo odi obori niyen...if u look to Bleep randomly without protection and after u come use the drugs u go get STD on earth dem go hear for heaven....

cheesy

I told them. funny enough they keep saying they go for test and that ampiclox can flush any std
Re: They Say Flagyl Fushes Stds. Doctors, Please Get In Here. by habsydiamond(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
cuvox:

cheesy

I told them. funny enough they keep saying they go for test and that ampiclox can flush any std
u dey answer dem. no be only ampiclox Na combatrin. Na people like dem go dey say vitamin C go cure cancer....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nwaamaikpe Got A Foolish Partner!! / . / When GOD Decided To Beautify You Mary K,weave On Etc Become Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.