Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (3712 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
post removed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Adasun(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Da real information on nairaland are hidden with less comments cheesy

Bro don't forget to mention me in any of ur topics please.am watching u in 3D cry

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Adasun(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ubunja say something on body language too. tanks

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Adasun:
Ubunja say something on body language too. tanks
i will my brother

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by dview001(m): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2017
thumbs up the playtechnician... it's a beautiful piece

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by jimfarayola(m): 1:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Really good

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by genie66(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2018
onward to 2018 players!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Shayneward1: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by AyamStarch: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2018
mention me on your next post(s)..Nice one ubunja

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2018
So if I tell a guy, take off your jacket that means I want sex?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So if I tell a guy, take off your jacket that means I want sex?
go play dumb on another thread.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:

go play dumb on another thread.
Why not defend your theory mister man!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Blackhawk03(f): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Alainise Omo. Hahahaha grin cheesy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why not defend your theory mister man!
so in your mind you think after writing a whole post you can just type one lazy sentence and i write another post to explain myself. you must be high.
expand that one sentence into something i can sit down to read. otherwise take a hike.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:

so in your mind you think after writing a whole post you can just type one lazy sentence and i write another post to explain myself. you must be high.
expand that one sentence into something i can sit down to read. otherwise take a hike.
Hmmmmmmmm, I'm impressed. Actually thought you copied and pasted. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hmmmmmmmm, I'm impressed. Actually thought you copied and pasted. Nice one.
your approval is not needed.
just keep walking.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:

your approval is not needed.
just keep walking.
A narcissistic misogynistic preek spotted. Go and hug transformer dude.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
which one? megatron or bumblebee?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
and to think just now you were impressed with me grin
lmfaooooo

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by zexy2030(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ubunja, I visited a girl 2days ago in her parents houseto get cash for new year spending, she was with her sister, when her sister left, she locked me inside. Kept the key far away from my reach, then I began to tease her on her shoulders she began to feel hot, suddenly she shouted, stop! I'm hot! She fanned her self cool, then picked her phone to call a guy that she would come later in the evening, I asked who was that, she shouted at me, OK I told her since u av locked me inside, tell me what u want I will give u, I put off my shirt, went closer, she shouted the more don't touch me, I insisted pls open the door, she said I should find some where else to sit, so I did with my shirt off, then told her I can give it to her rough. She shouted in my father's house with anger and very loud, I became confused, so I insisted she should open the door, she stood up to pick her phone to snap me, then she said, u want to rape me in my father's house, she snapped, as she went inside to keep the phone I began to hear shout to her neighbor that I wanted to rape her, then we began to exchange words, she went to the kitchen, got a knife, and said, you know u have a nice body, u r fine boy, I don't want to do this and regret later, then, the fight just started, she released me later then went to call bad community boys to beat me up...ubunja. What was she looking for to have locked me inside. I was wounded by those boys. I Neva dated another girl except but remembered I told her I was no longer interested in the relationship because of rude and nauseating character, I nearly lost my life on 30th Dec.2017. I nearly miss her stabbing, she claimed that u called her a prostitute, which I did not..pls elucidate..
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
zexy2030:
Ubunja, I visited a girl 2days ago in her parents houseto get cash for new year spending, she was with her sister, when her sister left, she locked me inside. Kept the key far away from my reach, then I began to tease her on her shoulders she began to feel hot, suddenly she shouted, stop! I'm hot! She fanned her self cool, then picked her phone to call a guy that she would come later in the evening, I asked who was that, she shouted at me, OK I told her since u av locked me inside, tell me what u want I will give u, I put off my shirt, went closer, she shouted the more don't touch me, I insisted pls open the door, she said I should find some where else to sit, so I did with my shirt off, then told her I can give it to her rough. She shouted in my father's house with anger and very loud, I became confused, so I insisted she should open the door, she stood up to pick her phone to snap me, then she said, u want to rape me in my father's house, she snapped, as she went inside to keep the phone I began to hear shout to her neighbor that I wanted to rape her, then we began to exchange words, she went to the kitchen, got a knife, and said, you know u have a nice body, u r fine boy, I don't want to do this and regret later, then, the fight just started, she released me later then went to call bad community boys to beat me up...ubunja. What was she looking for to have locked me inside. I was wounded by those boys. I Neva dated another girl except but remembered I told her I was no longer interested in the relationship because of rude and nauseating character, I nearly lost my life on 30th Dec.2017. I nearly miss her stabbing, she claimed that u called her a prostitute, which I did not..pls elucidate..
you dated her and broke up with her but kept going back to her home? dude!!! in the US thats how men get set up for false rape accusations by vengeful Exes. walk away.delete her from your life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Adasun:
Da real information on nairaland are hidden with less comments cheesy

Bro don't forget to mention me in any of ur topics please.am watching u in 3D cry

I swear down

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Adasun where are you bro?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Adasun(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
ubunja:
Adasun where are you bro?
am right here bro,anything for me? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) / Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single / 72-year-old Man Caught Having Three-Some With Primary School Kids (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.