Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) (5466 Views)

How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady (2) (3) (4)

Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by softwerk(f): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
Is this relationship still worth it?!

See what I got for telling the idio$t the supposed good news.......Thunder Fire You!

Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by madridguy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
You missed you period for this kind time? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by RoyalBlak007: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
♤The face is not
♤so bad after all cheesy

Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by dollyjoy(f): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
can't possibly be true!!
Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by ehbellsho(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Haba!
Guy, you no do well o
Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by Archangel15: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
This catfish keep using different people's pictures, I wonder what you hope to achieve.

For your information I still have your old fraudulent pictures. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by skolab4(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lol,
Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
this she-male again undecided

Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by habsydiamond(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
ashiri e ti tu.....so u be chameleon. dey change like say u be abija wey dey as act Yoruba film...if u miss Ur period e no difficult nao...u go either flash am or u call Ur period back simple..
Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by chigoizie7(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ndo, always learn to close ur legs.

Beauty without brains is deadlier than HIV . And self destructive too.

Best of luck
Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by prodiG(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
This dude again angry
Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Archangel15:
This catfish keep using different people's pictures, I wonder what you hope to achieve.

cheesy cheesy cheesy why u dey spoil market grin

Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by iamJ(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
Archangel15:

f b fu;cking I grin

[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:
this she-male again undecided
i recalled telling martin today about some guys here using female monikers and posing as babes.all na part of hustling sha grin.

Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:

i recalled telling martin today about some guys here using female monikers and posing as babes.all na part of hustling sha grin.
his own is too glaring ,,asin,even the blind can see it's a guy behind the moniker.

Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:

his own is too glaring ,,asin,even the blind can see it's a guy behind the moniker.
not guys wey strong konji don blind oo grin

Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:
not guys wey strong konji don blind oo grin
abeg,,shift make I laugh

Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:

abeg,,shift make I laugh
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Don't worry mumu's are coming to comfort you... be sure to reply all those pm's grin grin grin grin

Men have suffered for Nairaland cry
Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by NLFINEST(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Dimples129:
Don't worry mumu's are coming to comfort you... be sure to reply all those pm's grin grin grin grin

Men have suffered for Nairaland cry
no be small suffer. Many of ya'al are just impersonating. You sef We dont know Wassup.
Re: Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) by Konquest: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2018
Archangel15:

^^^^

What Will You Do To Get Your Mind Off This Kind Of Yansh? Photo!! / In Love With Nigerian Man / Skinny Vs Chubby Guys: What Do U Ladies Prefer?