Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Marrying Oyibo Divorcee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Oyibo Divorcee (928 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Ada1985: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hi all, havin a family dilemma rite now. My brother (a 34 year old Igbo man) sprung it on my parents he wants to marry a divorced oyinbo. Dis woman was previously married 2 anoda igbo man for 7yrs.She told my bro she divorced cause he had a drug habbit he wasnt willing 2 give up& also made her pay 4 everything& was verbally abusive. My bro got wit her 6 mnths afta she divorced cause he says she is his 1 true love& he's loved her 4 over 15 yrs. Parents say no way they'll let him marry a divorcee who on top if it all is white! He says he's goin 2 marry her no matter the consequences. Thoughts and advice please.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by obaataaokpaewu: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hope you are married, cos that 1985 I believe is your year of birth

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Ada1985: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Yes O! my date of birth and happily married now for two years.
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by ibkkk(f): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Please, allow him follow his heart.
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by IAMSASHY(f): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
undecided it's nt Gud bt he has made his choice and dere is ntin u cn do abt it, u dnt force water down d throat of a full grown man, u guys shud free hm.
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided it's nt Gud bt he has made his choice and dere is ntin u cn do abt it, u dnt force water down d throat of a full grown man, u guys shud free him all you have to do as a woman is to make sure his marriage crashes all of you should frustrate him......hM eye go clear
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by IAMSASHY(f): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Oga, I see u ooo, u try [quote author=DOUBLEWAHALA post=63104240][/quote]

Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Oga, I see u ooo, u try
don't tell me you don't have that at the back of your mind

Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Diamond23(f): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]I know it's very difficult for our parents to understand and accept our decision sometimes "mana oge ufodu ihe ndi okenye noo n'ala wee fu, nwata rigolu elu ukwu orji oweghi ihe o ga efu". Although a divorcée or white can still make a gud wife buh I pray she did nt tell d same story to d nxt man when she z fade up wit ur bro. MARRIAGE is not RELATIONSHIP.Experience dey said z d best teacher, they should allow him.
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by IAMSASHY(f): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin grin grin, jst dey find double wahala upandan,
DOUBLEWAHALA:

don't tell me you don't have that at the back of your mind
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Ada1985: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thank u guys for d reply. We have made some enquiry and found out she was not lying. D guy she was married to was a pothead for years and even made d poor woman pay for her own wedding dress and wedding band. She's educated, has very good job and really loves my bro. D issue 2 my parents is that she's a Divorcee and not an Igbo woman. My father says he'll disown my brother. Im really worried tbh. Would you risk it all for d woman you love like he is. Knowing your family could disown you?
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by eyinjuege: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2017
Your parents are controlling like most Nigerian parents.
Did they raise a dunce or miscreant ?
Why cant they just trust your brother's judgement to live his life the way he deems fit?
Why cant they just be happy for him, even though they believe he's making a mistake?
Talk to your parents and ask them to pray for your brother to find happiness and peace of mind with his new babe. Thats all that should really matter tbh.
They should be thankful their son is not a crackhead, im sure if he was and it was only this woman that could make him change from such bad behaviour, they would gladly even sponsor the wedding a
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 09, 2017
Marrying for immigration papers I guess. undecided
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Ada1985: 12:29am On Dec 09, 2017
@captainjeffrey not at all. My bro really loves her. He's been in love with her from his school days. I remember him telling me and my other brother about her. He was devasted when she got married and depressed for months after. They really love each other.
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2017
Greencard love is so bae cheesy.i don't understand why ur parents are against the marriage.after all na una go gain am if dis ur brother come marry the whitey.sure things in u all emigrating to Yankee.
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
Greencard love is so bae cheesy.i don't understand why ur parents are against the marriage.after all na una go gain am if dis ur brother come marry the whitey.sure things in u all emigrating to Yankee.

Guy i gentle for you oh. Na interest you just talk about. What about love?
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

Guy i gentle for you oh. Na interest you just talk about. What about love?
if this story is true u really believe the guy love the white woman?
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Ada1985: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2017
Oh come on guys. This constant statements on this forum about marrying white women for greencards n visas is so wrong. These women have feelings too. They to be human with mothers and fathers. I've met this girl and I am certain no one will love my brother as much as she does. She told me she's been in love with him since the moment she first saw him. She married d oda guy because when my bro was dating her 15 years ago my parents made him break up with her n she had to move on. So guys, plz don't marry for visa. It's inhumane.
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:

Lol na true sha. i no check am out that way ! e go beta..
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Ada1985: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2017
If it's true? Why would it be fake. I put this here to get some advise and opinions and you guys d say is it true. undecided
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:

i don try. till two weeks or so again. my waka continues. Happy festive season in advance bro
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

i don try. till two weeks or so again. my waka continues. Happy festive season in advance bro
merry Christmascheesy
Re: Marrying Oyibo Divorcee by Ada1985: 2:51am On Dec 11, 2017
You guys nawa oh! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Free Ride Share Lagos To Abuja / ..... / My Heart Belongs To Another Man But I Pushed Him Back To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.