Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee (44860 Views)

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by zoedew: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2017
See folks making a putrid mess of their lives! If our politicians have any conscience left in them they should cry us a mighty ocean for making a laughing stock of Nigeria for which God will plague them unless they repent and restitute their ways!
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by suremanpatriot: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2017
So you no see sokoto or kafanchan to run to,you go run into fire baa? Now you learn ya lesson FAA? grin

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Casmir14(f): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2017
ubongoton:
shea now you are happy with your life, give that thing to daddy if that was how his father inlaw did to your mum ,you refused,,,shea na libyan nigas go chop that thing?
You talk like a retard. You should be ashame of your self
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by dieBYfire: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2017
juicypearl:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/i-ran-away-to-libya-to-escape-my-dads-sexual-demands-returnee/amp/

grin
Great Edo, greatest OBa...
If i say 100% of Libyan returnees/ slaves or the Mediterranean Sea crossers are all from Edo State , I wouldn't be wrong grin
Man must survive , but please if you must travel get a visa and Use the airport.... Stop trekking to Europe through the desert , trekking should be for only Fulani people , they have experience and they are created to trek grin
Finally tell the Oba to Adresss this Edo Libya parole and leave the Ijaws alone. They should have their Pere of their kingdom. grin

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Obidon042: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2017
So sorry for your ideal, your father need to be castrated, he's not worthy to be called a father and even your mom is a bad influence, so desperate for riches in whichever way. Bad parent all together... Edo women I hail ooo!!
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by godofuck231: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2017
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by 3kay945(m): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2017
Some peeps eyes have seen more terrible things.
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by dabossman(m): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2017
Reference:

You lie against someone you don't respect. Add the bit that the mum 'forbade her return empty handed' clearly shows where the problem is. They are parents in name only, in practice however they are pimps and the truth is that the subsubculture of sending ones wards off to find greener pasture is what is at play here.

And until government begins to address families as accomplices rather than victims can we begin to turn a corner on this greed induced, disastrous flight to fancy nightmare.

Like I always say poverty is a mental experience. The thought process that can make a lady promise to pay a whole 200,000 to flee which can start a lot of profitable small scale businesses here in our shores need to be checked.

The thought process that says a dangerous and arduous journey of uncertainty is better than the dangers and stress on success back here is real.

The thought process that says the shame of slavery, the loss of dignity, the humiliation of rape is more worthwhile than that of humble beginnings pursuing legitimate dreams is profound.

The thought process that says a gamble across the desert and med sea is better than any risk taking in Nigeria is in itself their definition of poverty.

Wish I could give you a million likes.
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by sanpipita(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Will she now return to same father or what, hope she isn't making up stories to gain Sympathy
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
If it's to escape from what you said you were escaping from eh.. that's a big lie just tell us only the main reason.. You just want to go to Europe for greener pastures as you said
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Bizibi(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Edo state again!!!!

I hope it is not 93% of them that is from Edo state........
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Rozaytee: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
ubongoton:
shea now you are happy with your life, give that thing to daddy if that was how his father inlaw did to your mum ,you refused,,,shea na libyan nigas go chop that thing?
why are u talking like dat why should she accept to sleep with her dad... some people's comments baffles me atimes...
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Awoo88: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
April in kano.? ?? I met some Libya bond young people in kano in April. Yoruba road in sabon gari. I told their host that 90%of them will not make it to Europe. He laughed at me and told he has been hosting this people for the past five years.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by allstarcomic(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
juicypearl:
comic lol... Your a savege

I've been looking for your post to quote on every thread.

Emeka pls stop i want to buy fruit.
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by abels(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
juicypearl:
why all the insult now nah... ahhh
sorry buh that was poor
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by itsene: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fantastic fake report.
Totally unbelievable!
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
hmmm....this one na real story land oo....who will yoh blame now, your mama or your papa wey they sleep with you? well i dnt support any bad action on something or somebody else.we all have our free will and ability to know right and wrong....you ran away from home, abi you no get siblings for edo state again...abi to come lagos hard you...but you choose to enter libya.....well welcome back...thank God say you no die self by now devil for welcome you well well....
welcome back home, 'remember no place like home!
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by joinnow: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
I did not have any money; so, I was made to swear to an oath in a shrine in Benin that I will pay back every kobo when I get to Europe.

“We agreed that I will pay back N200,000. I left Benin for Kano in April 2017. From Kano, we were transported in a Hilux truck through the desert, with no food or water, to Agadez in Niger Republic and from there to Tripoli in Libya.

“If you want to cross from Agadez to Tripoli without money, you either get raped as a girl or get beaten up as a boy. The agency can also sell you out as slave to get their money before you are allowed to cross to Tripoli with your new owner.

“I saw dead people; boys being killed; girls raped to death; and people sold as slaves.

The worst part is that Nigerians are among those Arabs who treat fellow Nigerians badly.

Eyaah

But first question now u did not make it to Europe 1.What will the juju do you since you won't payback.

Those 9ja there abetting and committing heinous crime ....there is God ooooo
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by bsideboii(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oh...my fellow Edo folks.Who did this to us!
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by cooltola(m): 12:58am On Dec 10, 2017
can you run to Abuja or Accra? why kill or slave yourself just to go to Europe? The funny thing is that Europe that these folks are killing themselves over and over is not heaven. Run to God , and will take care of your needs.
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by juicypearl: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2017
wow am back
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by juicypearl: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2017
hmm
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by juicypearl: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
##$$
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by juicypearl: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
%%&&
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by juicypearl: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by juicypearl: 5:59am On Dec 11, 2017
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by fluffylarose: 1:03pm On May 21, 2018
what a world we live in. INCEST!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Area Boys Padding N1.548m Abandoned Robbery Loot Into Their Private Parts Caught / #EndSARS Protesters Apprehend Hoodlums Behind Attack In Abuja (Video) / Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.