Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee (44817 Views)

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by segun18(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Edo and Delta girl get courage and boldness o.! How some of them manage to go to a dangerous place like Libya baffles me at times.

About 2 years ago during the Migrant crisis in Europe..I watched with bewilderment on Skynews 18 and 19 year old Edo girls being interviewed on rescue Ships arriving in Italy.

You could discern straightaway that most of them have been abused.

May God deliver Africa from Evil leaders.
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Blackingold147: 5:27am On Jul 21, 2020
You no see anywhere go Na Libya you flee go. Libya of all countries??.. hmm you don't know what's going on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) / Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) / Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.