Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter (732 Views)

Stop Celebrating Christmas It Is Idolatry - Kumuyi / intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. / Stop Celebrating Christmas, It Is Idolatory – Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter by tlfacts: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2010
Christians should stop celebrating easter, by now almost everyone knows that easter is a feast with pagan origins but what is happening  is that Christians continue to celebrate this pagan feast. Please stop celebrating easter.

O Holy Spirit please remove us from the path of any practice that is false, Spirit of the Living God fall afresh on me and my family and protects us, Amen.
Thank You o Holy Spirit for all You have done ,all You are doing and all You will do for me, my family and the whole world may You be praised both now and forever, Amen.
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter by Pamperme: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2010
OK, we don hia grin
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter by Tonyet1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2010
@poster,

you need some water? undecided pls take mine. you sounded exhausted. cheesy cheesy
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter by Abbaj: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2010
U need help!
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter by Odunnu: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2010
What is Easter?
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter by karo93: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
What really matters is that we r reflecting and appreciating that Jesus died to wash away our sins.the date is irrelevant.

and lest u forget we don't practice any pagan activity/rite on easter so who cares if lucifer was created then?
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter by jagunlabi(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2010
karo93:

What really matters is that we r reflecting and appreciating that Jesus died to wash away our sins.the date is irrelevant.

and lest u forget we don't practice any pagan activity/rite on easter so who cares if lucifer was created then?
May i inform you that this concept of someone or something dying to wash away the sins of others is also PAGAN.
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter by Horus(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2010
The truth is that those so-called wise and prudent theologians know absolutely nothing about the so-called resurrection simply because it never happened. Easter, or the celebration of the resurrection, is merely a tradition, a tradition that you have been taught from childhood, and coming into maturity you have accepted it because that is what you were taught. That is what you read bout. That is what your parents made you observed every Easter Sunday. Thus, you continued to go along with it and before you knew it, you had carelessly assumed what you now believe without question or proof. Easter is the feast of feasts celebrated in honor of the risen Christ. You have even reached the point where you will defend vigorously and emotionally your belief, a belief that can lead you straight to hell. It has become human nature to flow with the stream, and to go along with the crowd, to believe and perform like those around you. And, even when you stumble on the truth, you will not believe because like the majority of the people, you stubbornly refuse to believe what you are unwilling to believe. There is an old saying that says: He who is convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter by karo93: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2010
@jagunlabi

if the concept of someone or something dying to wash away the sins of others is also PAGAN.does that mean it did not happen??
you may want to share with us why else Jesus came to earth.
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter by hardywaltz(m): 2:51am On Mar 31, 2010
@ OP ok from today i wont celebrate easter, but after dis one and maybe the next, and maybe the one after that, (infinity).
Loser
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter by Odunnu: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2010
Odunnu:

What is Easter?
@Poster,I ask again,plz what is easter.
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter by meggieblac: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2010
Fact is, christmas, valentine's day & other cristian celebrations all have pagan origins but the church changed it to a day of celebrating with God. so y dont u stop all forms of celebration. even birthday.
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter by Abbaj: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2010
Dis Ama Jehova or Jehova wikedness people don come again
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter by tlfacts: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2010
O Holy Spirit please remove us from the path of any practice that is false,  Spirit of the Living God fall afresh on me and my family and protects us, Amen.
Thank You o Holy Spirit for all You have done ,all You are doing and all You will do for me, my family and the whole world may You be praised both now and forever, Amen

(1) (Reply)

What If Yahweh Had Had A Wife? - The Suppression Of The Sacred Feminine / To All Homosexuals Home And Abroad / Vicar Jailed For Sham Marriage Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.