Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 (856 Views)

Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by Fareedadey: 2:01am On Dec 09, 2017
Leaving three kids behind age 23,21, 19

I want to kill my self I am too sad my enemies r happy
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by laurel03(m): 2:10am On Dec 09, 2017
if you kill urself... dt will not bring ur mum back to life... death is a debt everyone will pay. may her soul rip. some people lost both their parent early age of their life.. just take heart and God will protect you guys.
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by Gentle034(m): 2:11am On Dec 09, 2017
Really? Now u r hurting, for a moment, think about what would be the agony of others if u decide to go? One thing you must know is dat death a debt we all are owing! Sorry for your loss, Just take heart and man up.
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by 0temSapien: 2:11am On Dec 09, 2017
It's a very sad event. I'm so sorry for the loss. Take heart and be strong. I know how it feels to lose a loved one.
Don't kill yourself and I can assure you that your mum's death isn't from enemies and no enemy is happy about her death, everybody is sad same way you are sad.
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by KardinalZik(m): 2:27am On Dec 09, 2017
You should be thankful your mother didn't leave any kid behind. You're all adults. GOD WILL STRENGTHEN YOU.

Think about those that lost their parents when they were younger.

Our last born was 14 when our mum died 8yrs ago; yet we encouraged ouselves.

One basic fact you should always remember is that DEATH IS INEVITABLE: EVERY LIVING SOUL MUST TASTE IT.

Killing yourself won't bring your mum back. You just have to TAKE HEART.

It is not easy; but you'll surely get over it.

May your mum rest in peace; and may God give you, your sibblings, and the entire family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by Fareedadey: 2:29am On Dec 09, 2017
KardinalZik:
You should be thankful your mother didn't leave any kid behind. You're all adults. GOD WILL STRENGTHEN YOU.

Think about those that lost their parents when they were younger.

Our last born was 14 when our mum died 8yrs ago; yet we encouraged ouselves.

One basic fact you should always remember is that DEATH IS INEVITABLE: EVERY LIVING SOUL MUST TASTE IT.

Killing yourself won't bring your mum back. You just have to TAKE HEART.

It is not easy; but you'll surely get over it.

May your mum rest in peace; and may God give you, your sibblings, and the entire family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Ok

How u take explain why god do am?

Y my mother, u did he take my mum

I’m So sas for all she suffered and died without reaping fruits of Labour

I’m ashamed and pity myself
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by Amberon11: 5:09am On Dec 09, 2017
Yes let's blame God for everything
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by babablogger: 5:57am On Dec 09, 2017
Fareedadey:

lol una don old na, 23,21,19

I lost my mum when I was 9 and I ain't whining about it.

I'm waiting for those that'll say it has nothing to do with God or God knew nothing about her death. grin
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by petra1(m): 6:07am On Dec 09, 2017
Fareedadey:

God wasn’t responsible . God loves you . Serve God , get involved in God’s house . Talk to your pastor . God has plan for you . What about your relatives and family ?
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by NairalandSARS: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2017
Op, what has this got to do with God? Are you saying people shouldn't die of cancer
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by shadeyinka(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2017
Fareedadey:

Your conclusion is very wrong.
Why did God allow your mum to die young and with cancer!

It wasn't God!
But it wasn't your mums fault too.

Almost everything we are or we'll become is inherited from our physical and none physical genes of the generations before us.

If you married a dwarf, would you not have introduced the defect of dwarfism into your generations unborn?

But, as humans, we don't have control of the kind of genes we latch up our upcoming generations.

So, the question we should ask is:
What's the Origin of Sickness/Defective Genes?
God!?
Certainly not! For all God made was beautiful.

We know that Man allowed Sin into his world and through sin, death came to all (through every means- old age, natural disasters, diseases, murder, war etc).

How now does God come in?
The loss of your mum is a platform to reach a height that would have been impossible with your mum around.

Jesus answered the question very well when the Disciples asked him the question "who sinned" referring to the man who was born blind. Jesus said "no one sinned" it only happened but then within it, God is glorified.

Please take heart and move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by analize701: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fareedadey:

You are lying. You don't have what it takes. If you have it in you, you should have killed yourself before now.
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by analize701: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fareedadey:

Ok
How u take explain why god do am?
Y my mother, u did he take my mum
I’m So sas for all she suffered and died without reaping fruits of Labour
I’m ashamed and pity myself
Hahahahahahahahaha. So na God kill ya mama?
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by MightySparrow: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Why was your mum born at all as a human not a goal or reptile¿

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by CrafitWears: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
We can't blame God or the gods whenever she lost a friend or relative...Death is inevitable! Just wondering what is the essence of life itself. Why are we trying so hard to live when we are living to die? Take heart dear
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by Zither(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
analize701:

You are lying. You don't have what it takes. If you have it in you, you should have killed yourself before now.

This comment of yours is plain insensitive. You never can tell the state of mind of a person going through depression. Your words could just fan into flame the embers of his desire to take his life.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fareedadey:

Sickness and diseases is part of the Adamic life and nature. God is not responsible.
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by mcemmy0z: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Did your mum really know God?
Do you really know God? Ask yourself op,

The People Who Know Their God Will Be Strong and Do Exploits
Re: Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 by analize701: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Zither:

This comment of yours is plain insensitive. You never can tell the state of mind of a person going through depression. Your words could just fan into flame the embers of his desire to take his life.
Lolzzzzz. I hear you. I wish i was in the mood to clear things up, but, not today.

(1) (Reply)

Did God Really Say....? / "Tithing has expired. No Christian should feel guilty - Pastor Sam Adeyemi" / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shocked Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.