Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert (43168 Views)

Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him / Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / Watch How Wizkid Stops Performance To Warn Fan For Hitting A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by MrFly(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The girl was beated because she misbehaved
Abasi mbok! See grammar. #beated
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2017
lovelylad:
During his recent show in Uganda, Nigerian singer Wizkid halted his performance to stop an assault on one of the female fans in the audience.

The singer instructed his band to stop the music, as he addressed what seems to be an incident in which a male fan was hitting a female fan.

Wizzy seems to have caught sight of the incident and he addressed it without hesitation.

He said;

“Don’t touch that girl. Hey Mr. man listen to me, one love. Wizkid shows is all about love. We preach love. Don’t you ever touch a woman again in your life.”

An online user, Adimchi took to Twitter to share the video.

He further asked his guards to bring the giri on stage.

See the videos below;

https://twitter.com/Jarpson/status/939014741132849153?s=01

More on stage performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwX63z7aRdw

mtchew!
My brothers and sisters, i have finally gave for earthly issues.
Follow God abeg and leave wizzy and other yeye worldly artiste.
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by sekem: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2017
Story for the gods

All these don't touch a woman no matter what is the reason why a woman will comfortably stab her husband to death and still hope for mercy!

Dammit!

If a woman does something to me that deserves severe slapping and beatings, severe slapping and beatings is what she's going to get.

Rubbish angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by iTunesNG: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by mukhcech(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Stevengerd:
How i wish u love your creator the way u love wizzy.

Headshot. lol
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by NLFINEST(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2017
ceejayluv:

In some scenarios , it is not only necessary, but highly recommended.
Yea you are Right. I guess i will just Speak for myself. I'd rather go drink to stupor than hit a lady.
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by BagWay: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2017
oya boys
mowi go dey fight for show
maybe bobrisky go from no where
come online post video
see as wizy dey sound so uneducated
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by noskcid(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Another baby on the way from uganda
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by freshboy31: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2017
shadrach77:
Everybody is now copying Drake, including this fool. First it was Dbanj now this amugbo kiss cry
frogie fan spotted lol
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Veraatabeh(f): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2017
DwayneChuks:
Chai

See as that girl dey hold him o tongue
see english, Dis called for national fainting
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by efemena5050(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2017
Wizkid is a mumu he no know say that fight was staged to get his attention and he went ahead to fall in support of the woman just like his ancestors who ended in tragedy after their metamorphosis with women like....... Fela..... Solomon...... Samson..... Even tht guy wey i dey always plan to beat if i catch am ADAM
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
biafra
U lieing Sir
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by kechywillz(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2017
That one na format to invite the girl to his hotel room
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2017
Veraatabeh:
see english, Dis called for national fainting
U see your own Engish, chai
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Kbs468(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2017
lovelylad:
During his recent show in Uganda, Nigerian singer Wizkid halted his performance to stop an assault on one of the female fans in the audience.

The singer instructed his band to stop the music, as he addressed what seems to be an incident in which a male fan was hitting a female fan.

Wizzy seems to have caught sight of the incident and he addressed it without hesitation.

He said;

“Don’t touch that girl. Hey Mr. man listen to me, one love. Wizkid shows is all about love. We preach love. Don’t you ever touch a woman again in your life.”

An online user, Adimchi took to Twitter to share the video.

He further asked his guards to bring the giri on stage.

See the videos below;

https://twitter.com/Jarpson/status/939014741132849153?s=01

More on stage performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwX63z7aRdw

This is a good one. Mankind should always strive to express whom we are (GOD) which is LOVE as Obedient servants since it is encompasses all of our attributes.

However, This message as a comment is isn't an approval for the promotion of immorality as We (GOD) detest every act of disobedience culminating into Sin by mankind against him or herself whether young or old etc.

Because it is time AFRICA takes it rightful place and position assigned divinely in Holiness that must and should be transported, transferred and transmitted onward beginning with the PILGRIMAGE/HAJJ PROJECT scheduled as below

Event : PILGRIMAGE/HAJJ

Time : 2018

NOVEMBER (MUSLIMS)

DECEMBER (CHRISTIANS)

Centers : CHRISTIAN (Lagos, Anambra, Calabar & Abuja )

MUSLIM (Lagos, Oyo, Sokoto & Kano)

Get ready for a rewarding Holy experience People!

KIND REGARDS.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA &

LOVELY UNITARY GOD-ALLAH
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by oyeezah(f): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2017
That's the new trend

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by enemyofprogress: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2017
brightmac:
U lieing Sir
says who?
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by funmise007(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2017
shadrach77:
Everybody is now copying Drake, including this fool. First it was Dbanj now this amugbo kiss cry
if yu like vex but to me its a good thing to copy cos its not right to raise a hand on a lady even when they provoke your anger instead jst give them a lil space
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Freiburger(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2017
Nonsense. "Don't touch dat girl" but as a celebrity, I'm allowed to grab her by her waist cheesy
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
says who?
Hope you gat ancestors? Ask them
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Freiburger(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2017
oyeezah:
That's the new trend
wink
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by enemyofprogress: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2017
brightmac:
Hope you gat ancestors? Ask them
come on get out
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Pharaoh001(f): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Radarada
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
come on get out

Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by LesbianBoy(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2017
brightmac:
grin

The baby in this meme who is he please? Is he a baby actor or what?
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:

The baby in this meme who is he please? Is he a baby actor or what?
Yap bro
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by femo86(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2017
Please anyone making comment should make it short, so we professional comment readers (PCR) will be able to Read all comments.
Thanks for making our work easier!!

One love FM
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by LesbianBoy(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2017
brightmac:
Yap bro

What is his name and which movie has he acted grin grin
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by lovely17(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2017
Nigeria Artists and copy copy
I remember drake did this some two weeks ago
Is all good sha
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by ofemigeorge(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The girl was beated because she misbehaved
Jezzuz, YOU SE AM? THAT THING WEY PASS? GRAMMER shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.