Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert (43171 Views)

Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him / Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / Watch How Wizkid Stops Performance To Warn Fan For Hitting A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2017
Eyennn inorrr.
Na so u tell dem to free d babe and u finally take d babe, go touch am wella in all the secret places.
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by NLFINEST(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2017
Only a coward would hit a lady. They are to be bleeped.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by zombieHUNTER: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2017
Make em leave am for only you

We know
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Ekiseme(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2017
Respect.
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by agarawu23(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2017
So
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by micflo28(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2017
Hope Ugandans don't take it badly and plot against him, what does not apply to a country could be an established culture in another. Great job though, women need to be protected and loved.
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2017
I'm not a music or WizKid fan but that was very classy of him!

But wait. What kind of stüpid slowpoke beats a woman in public. at a concert?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by johnstar(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2017
International artist grin

See asset

Frog voice fans anytime dey see WizKid on front page

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Deepfreezer(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2017
Nice one and the way the girl grabbed him onstage.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Chidonc(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2017
next thing you will hear, wizkid Uganda baby mama just gave birth, are we sure this guy does not have Abraham in his name, cos he is already becoming a father of many nations.
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by buskie13(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2017
donstan18:

How far Botswana
are you Froggie movement zombie?
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by lawal28c: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2017
it is very wrong for u to lay ur hands on a woman.very very wrong.but then i hate those words ''dont you ever in your life'' i fit kill that person wey use doz words on me

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Fhowe: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2017
sauceEEP:
Dbanj started it first now Wizkid, who is next?
interesting this people have learnt from the grand master adams oshomole drama kings it is only oshomole that will see a teacher that cant read .Clear script na wa
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by lawal28c: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2017
Chidonc:
next thing you will hear, wizkid Uganda baby mama just gave birth, are we sure this guy does not have Abraham in his name, cos he is already becoming a father of many nations.
hahahaha and funny enuff he doz,ibrahim dats Abraham

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by BruncleZuma: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Trend
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2017
Na to born for am remain.
Mskrisx:
I soooo love wizzy...effortlessly kiss
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by ceejayluv(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2017
NLFINEST:
Only a coward would hit a lady. They are to be bleeped.

lawal28c:
it is very wrong for u to lay ur hands on a woman .very very wrong. but then i hate those words ''dont you ever in your life'' i fit kill that person wey use doz words on me

In some scenarios , it is not only necessary, but highly recommended.
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by okenikpoto(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2017
lovelylad:
During his recent show in Uganda, Nigerian singer Wizkid halted his performance to stop an assault on one of the female fans in the audience.

The singer instructed his band to stop the music, as he addressed what seems to be an incident in which a male fan was hitting a female fan.

Wizzy seems to have caught sight of the incident and he addressed it without hesitation.

He said;

“Don’t touch that girl. Hey Mr. man listen to me, one love. Wizkid shows is all about love. We preach love. Don’t you ever touch a woman again in your life.”

An online user, Adimchi took to Twitter to share the video.

He further asked his guards to bring the giri on stage.

See the videos below;

https://twitter.com/Jarpson/status/939014741132849153?s=01

More on stage performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwX63z7aRdw
Very nice one Wizzy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by snappyicee: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2017
Mskrisx:
this is when your village people have finnaly gotten you
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Chidonc(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2017
lawal28c:
hahahaha and funny enuff he doz,ibrahim dats Abraham
lol, I never knew.
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by WebSurfer(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2017
Is this suppose to be news? Oh nairaland
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by HyconMojo(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2017
A guy was assaulting the girl, Wizkid cautioned the guy, then the girl started groping Wizkid

What a drama !!! Lol
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by soulfood(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2017
the gbedu is finale on mynaijadj where you get to enjoy hit songs only. no miss...no data wastage.
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by dieBYfire: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2017
donstan18:

How far Botswana

And WHO dey Bostwana?

Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Burgerlomo: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Another baby mama loading
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Stevengerd(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Mskrisx:
How i wish u love your creator the way u love wizzy.
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2017
He just saved himself a new baby mama
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Uniquejames(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The girl was beated because she misbehaved

beated?

please where are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by enemyofprogress: 9:36am On Dec 09, 2017
Uniquejames:

beated?

please where are you from?
biafra
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by Mhizrohzz(f): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by pauldiamonds: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2017
SOUNDS LIKE DONT TOUCH THAT DIAL TO ME
Re: Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert by pauldiamonds: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2017
micflo28:
Hope Ugandans don't take it badly and plot against him, what does not apply to a country could be an established culture in another. Great job though, women need to be protected and loved.

ALSO THEIR KPEKUS SHOULD BE NACKED ALWAYS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West / Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin / Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.