Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady (10606 Views)

Regina Daniels Posing With Supercar In 10 Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Her Manager Posing With ATTENTION MAGAZINE Adorned By Ex / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady by imam07: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
IamLaura:

Ikr.it must suck to be you right now grin
You are very blind because u don't see what that pretty lady is seeing in him.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady by lathrowinger: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Seriously... it's normal. Don't see any big deal hia
Re: Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady by IamLaura(f): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
imam07:
what taste? Nah lady like you dey Bleep cucumber inside your dirty room. Girl wey no fine dey look for fine guy. Mumunatu.
Former president Obasanjo fine pass your father and your shoe shiner boyfriend.
Post Ur ugly face make we see if you can withstand the ugliest man n Africa.
I talk am again your boyfriend no fine pass that man in The gods most be crazy movie.
Read my sig.
Re: Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady by Alexgeneration(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
donstan18:

Stop reasoning from your armpit!
Can your father compete with that man?

Blood of Buhari!!! Guy why you wicked like this
Re: Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady by valentinoeggz: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: December Party mix

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD>>> https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a5833344
Re: Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady by jericco1(m): 5:03am On Dec 10, 2017
IamLaura:
Ewwww,how can someone be black,facially unattractive and still carry potbelly on top?
What an eyesore!!

racist
Re: Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady by moststylish(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
dollyjoy:
I think erection is something most men can't control couple with the fact that he was only on pant however I think whoever posted that picture online is senseless and shameless. such picture ought to be deleted immediately.
you are a very mature sweet girl
Re: Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady by imam07: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
IamLaura:

Read my sig.
Which yeye signature. U think I get your time. You won tell us u fine pass Whoopi Goldberg?
Re: Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady by Yankiss(m): 5:14am On May 24, 2019
biacan:
And she's comfortable standing beside him
Kpekus wan chop na.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) / Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case / Davido Really Changed My Life - Cubana Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.