Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress (14890 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Walelavender(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Glory to God for these testimonies. God be praised! The word of our testimony is a potent tool to overcome the devil.
#Songsofvictory
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by goodies4life(f): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
LORD BE PRAISE
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by bodee(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sermwell:

There are people who received their miracle/healing in the bible without them having faith!

(1) The centurion servant; he was at home and didn't know what was happening between his master and Jesus!
(2) Lazarus; he was dead for 4 days(dead men don't have faith)
(3) The cripple at the beautiful gate: he was just there expecting to received alms from the disciples but he was healed!

You can confirm this from the bible!
Some people had the faith activated on their behalf. The Centurion had the faith, Mary and Martha had the faith, The crippled man fastened his eyes on Peter and John expecting to receive something but he got even more than he deserved.
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by cchiagom(f): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Omooba77:
May the name of the Lord be praised for all these testimonies and more to come
Amen!
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Brainwashed set of people, wetin concern doctor with hurricane Maria. Religion has dealt with Nigerians.
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Danladi7: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
firstolalekan:
This is hilarious and ridiculous grin

These sheep just ascribe every event in their lives to spirituality.

Sheep indeed grin
seriously.

Normal process that could have occurred to you even if you dont attend church.

And they are shouting I was born in muslim family as If all muslims are wretched miserable and being bombarded with one calamity or the other for being muslims.mtcheeeew cool

1 Like

Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Omooba77:
Testimony:

God gave me a set of twins in 2015 and as if that was not enough ,he gave me a set of triplets in 2017 and as if that was not enough,he raised one of my dead triplet to live.....Is my God not Wonderful!!

#SongsofVictory
#HGC2017
Pastor Adeboye

2. I was born into a Muslim family; my parents said I will never marry unless I marry from their side, since I have become born again. I tried like four times and never came to pass.
I came to Redemption and made 4 points of contacts using my father Pastor Adeboye as my lawyer.
To the glory of God in July I got married and come next Holy Ghost congress, I will come with our children.

#SongsofVictory
#HGC2017
Pastor Adeboye
3. I got a dream job through prayers of Daddy and mummy G.O.

#SongsofVictory
#HGC2017
Pastor Adeboye

4. Hurricane Maria carried my car in Huston and Doctor told me I may not recover properly.
I requested for Halleluya handkerchief and laid on my self. My recovery has been amazing.

#SongsofVictory
#HGC2017
Pastor Adeboye
5. I was supposed to have heart transplant in London, but I decided to come straight to camp from airport. I wrote our Daddy in the Lord and he replied God will intervene. When I went back again to London, the Dr. was temporarily made because he couldnt find any cancecerous growth in my heart again. Everrything is perfect and ai am looking younger. Praise the Lord.

#SongsofVictory
#HGC2017
Pastor Adeboye

6. Iam a female wrestler, I had schorlarship to study in Finland. Came back for African champion in Morocco, but there was no sponship for world event. I wrote Daddy Adeboye and he provided for me to attend. I came eighth. Last week I participated in Gov. Wike Wrestling championship; this is my gold medal to show for it.
I was born into a Muslim family, but since I gave my life to Jesus, he has made me a champion.

#SongsofVictory
#HGC2017
Pastor Adeboye

""God gave me a set of twins in 2015 and as if that was not enough ,he gave me a set of triplets in 2017""

The woman convinently removed the portion where she went to a fertility clinic.

2. Theres no miracle here.

""3. I got a dream job through prayers of Daddy and mummy G""

U got ur dream job because u have spent over 2 decades attending classes n writing exams, not because of one lousy pastor.

4. Hurricane Maria carried my car in Huston and Doctor told me I may not recover properly.
I requested for Halleluya handkerchief and laid on my self. My recovery has been amazing"

OMG. Religion is indeed mass stupidity.

I CAN'T CONTINUE.

THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN HERE.

RANDOM LIFE EVENTS THAT MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS, HINDU, ATHEIST EXPERIENCE EVERY OTHER DAY.
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Daddy Freeze right now

Daddy freeze would be smiling now nah, Religion is mass stupidity.
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Omooba77: 1:34am On Dec 10, 2017
PrecisionFx:

""God gave me a set of twins in 2015 and as if that was not enough ,he gave me a set of triplets in 2017""

The woman convinently removed the portion where she went to a fertility clinic.

2. Theres no miracle here.

""3. I got a dream job through prayers of Daddy and mummy G""

U got ur dream job because u have spent over 2 decades attending classes n writing exams, not because of one lousy pastor.

I requested for Halleluya handkerchief and laid on my self. My recovery has been amazing"

OMG. Religion is indeed mass stupidity.

I CAN'T CONTINUE.

THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN HERE.

RANDOM LIFE EVENTS THAT MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS, HINDU, ATHEIST EXPERIENCE EVERY OTHER DAY.

Be unto you according to your faith
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2017
Omooba77:

Be unto you according to your faith

U don't know the meaning of faith.
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Omooba77: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2017
PrecisionFx:

U don't know the meaning of faith.
Ok sir
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by CHIGIM: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2017
u are what u claim and call urself, for me am the master and am above ur jesus
farem:

If you consider certain people sheep because of thier contrasting ideology, it does mean you are their opposites
The spiritual opposite of a sheep is a goat, which you are!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help / The Barbaric Execution Of Ananias And Sapphira / The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.