Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker (14901 Views)

Satanic Suggestions While Serving God / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by AOmega: 4:07am On Jul 23, 2012
The nation is still reeling from the horrific shooting at the midnight premier of the Batman movie, Dark Knight Rises at the theater in Aurora, Colorado in which 12 people died and 59 people were wounded. Holmes was such a cold-hearted killer that he even shot a 4-month old baby at point-blank range. According to reports from the police, the shooter, James Holmes a 24-year old former PhD candidate in neuroscience, had dyed his hair red and told police officers that he was “the Joker” a reference to the villain played by deceased actor Heath Ledger in the prior Dark Knight film. The character, who has a very satanic nature, has captivated the minds of many in society and inspired other acts of violence (including murder) in the past. As sinful rebellion against God grows it is time to be more guarded with the constant exposure to violence, murder and depravity through entertainment.

Full story:
http://beginningandend.com/the-dark-knight-rises-shooting-satanic-influence-of-the-joker/
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by maclatunji: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
I agree, the Batman/Joker Feud has a very macabre side to it.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Niflheim(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
when i read 'the book of ceremonial magic',they said that the image of a jester or a joker represents the child of lucifer called 'lucifuge rofocale.'
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Niflheim(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
when heath ledger died,the former joker,jack nicholson,made a funny statement and i quote................'i went through everything that heath ledger went through,i warned him'..............what did he go through?and what did he warn heath about?
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by maclatunji: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
That Character is really twisted.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by semid4lyfe(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
Fiction turned into reality grin

3 Likes

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Well-Chiseled Arse Off And Droolling All Over The Persian Rug!
_
I'm definitely going to see it when it's shown in Enugu. Definitely!
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Okijajuju1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
Damn.... Crazy shit!

I guess niggs need to stay away from the new batman before another psycho nigga decides to dye his hair green and act a fool

4 Likes

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by unphilaz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
hmm "no god" so we can continue to enjoy the darkside-more violence, more bloodletting!
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by emsquare(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
maclatunji: I agree, the Batman/Joker Feud has a very macabre side to it.

Well said!
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by bigfat01: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
we are tryin tobe like them too[size=20pt] BOKO HARAM CREW[/size] ...
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by bigfat01: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
we are tryin to be like them too[size=20pt] BOKO HARAM CREW[/size] ...

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
wat if boko haram big brothaz get to watch d movie wetin go happen sef?
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by mistakay: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Niflheim: when heath ledger died,the former joker,jack nicholson,made a funny statement and i quote................'i went through everything that heath ledger went through,i warned him'..............what did he go through?and what did he warn heath about?

Nicholson i believe advised Ledger against accepting the role.The joker is is surely a macabre twisted haunted role.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
unphilaz: hmm "no god" so we can continue to enjoy the darkside-more violence, more bloodletting!
Funny, most of them don't believe in God but spend all their life studying satanic stuff lipsrsealed
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by morpheus24: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
Its called a case of Psychosis usually prevalent in males aged btw 18-24. You people should come out of the dark ages. Its embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by SisiKill1: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
Niflheim: when heath ledger died,the former joker,jack nicholson,made a funny statement and i quote................'i went through everything that heath ledger went through,i warned him'..............what did he go through?and what did he warn heath about?
Method Acting??

Look it up!!
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by afrikanns: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
Reapin watz bein sown in mid-east wacthin film in a conducive environment y d middle eastern runnin all around every second of d 24hrs for the fear of bein droned by america, wishin the americans more befittin disaster.Amen
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by dare2think: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
This is not the first time that certain individuals will commit murder due to influences from an entertainment background.

Games have influenced people to murder!
Movies have influenced people to murder!
Football fanatism have influenced people to murder!

There are several socio-psychological factors and background that instigates such violence and one must take each situation and study its underlying effects.

To blame it all on 'Satan' is just plain ignorance and mental laziness.

6 Likes

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by wadoski: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
mistakay:

Nicholson i believe advised Ledger against accepting the role.The joker is is surely a macabre twisted haunted role.
Could that explain why Ledger died very young? Not that dieing young is new and rare anyway, just asking.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
Side effect of watching ds movie.
I knew sum poo ll wana copy wats done n sum movies 2 reality, even wen d act s so odd.
Llubbish!
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by dare2think: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
morpheus24: Its called a case of Psychosis usually prevalent in males aged btw 18-24. You people should come out of the dark ages. Its embarrassing.

Really embarrassing!

But hey, what do you expect from a generation that troop to jet-flying Pastors for satanic deliverance?

5 Likes

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by tonyx4x44(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
maclatunji: I agree, the Batman/Joker Feud has a very macabre side to it.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
I'm definitely going to see it when it's shown in Enugu. Definitely!
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
when will the US govt stop sending deranged patsies to kill their own citizens?

this was a false flag incident designed to enable the US govt pass gun control legislation - stop drinking the kool aid people.

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by comechop(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
Read the replies on this thread and you'll see why I'm embarrassed to call myself a Nigerian attimes! Mind boggling ass-backwards thinking! its amazing!

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cashmentor(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
wadoski: Could that explain why Ledger died very young? Not that dieing young is new and rare anyway, just asking.
He kept complaining of lack of sleep, started using Pills, the Result? Still couldn't sleep, only to Sleep the darkest of all sleep Forever.... Creepy? Naaaah! Too much Pills....
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by SisiKill1: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oh oh Cap28 has entered the building!!! shocked shocked

Everybody. . .RUN!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by semid4lyfe(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Oh oh Cap28 has entered the building!!! shocked shocked

Everybody. . .RUN!!!!

Lol. . . you're getting as bad as sagamite. Noticed you've been hovering over this thread for sometime now grin
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Oh oh Cap28 has entered the building!!! shocked shocked

Everybody. . .RUN!!!!

Sisi Kill - how long have you had the white man's balls in your throat? (not a trick question)

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Amya(f): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
The holmes dude is clearly a psychopath. Blaming it on The Dark Knight's joker is indirectly shedding a bad light on such and awesome movie.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bang, bang
I hit the ground!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Barbaric Execution Of Ananias And Sapphira / The Deep Meaning Of "I Am That I Am" / Crossover Services Threatened As FG Restricts Religious Gatherings To 50% Capaci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.