Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ways Of Getting Money From Uk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways Of Getting Money From Uk (1551 Views)

26 Yr Old Nigerian Girl Returns From UK, Opens Furniture Factory Making Millions / Nigerians Repatriate £3.27b From UK — World Bank / Diamond Bank Divests Fully From UK Subsidiary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Of Getting Money From Uk by Zegun92: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please if you know any way you can get money from usa/UK without using money gram or western union..please do share with me....I really need it
Re: Ways Of Getting Money From Uk by okonja(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Zegun92:
Please if you know any way you can get money from usa/UK without using money gram or western union..please do share with me....I really need it

Use the money to buy bitcoin over there and sell here. I learnt there are even bitcoin machines around
Re: Ways Of Getting Money From Uk by braine(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
okonja:

Use the money to buy bitcoin over there and sell here. I learnt there are even bitcoin machines around

How does this bitcoin thing work? I've been hearing slot about it for a while.
Re: Ways Of Getting Money From Uk by Zegun92: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please explain how to go about the bitcoin
Re: Ways Of Getting Money From Uk by Zegun92: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
okonja:

Bro abeg explain how to go about it ...please help me
Re: Ways Of Getting Money From Uk by okonja(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
braine:

How does this bitcoin thing work? I've been hearing slot about it for a while.

Bitcoin is an ecurrency now approved as a legal tender in some countries to the extent they have an ATM machine for it.

So, you can exchange your physical cash for the Bitcoin so as to be able to move around easily without holding any physical cash while the bitcoin resides in your online account and you can easily exchange it for cash when you get to your destination.
Re: Ways Of Getting Money From Uk by 9jatatafo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Zegun92:
let the person send via paypal. Contact me i can receive on your behalf
Re: Ways Of Getting Money From Uk by trueinfo: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Zegun92:
You can receive directly, chat me up: 07065405614
Re: Ways Of Getting Money From Uk by okonja(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Zegun92:

How much do you have?, my brother is in Manchester, he can buy the funds from you and you will get it in Nigeria.
Re: Ways Of Getting Money From Uk by sosy25: 12:54am On Dec 10, 2017
For the UK we can help you to send to Nigeria. We have our office in Peterborough. Send me a whatsapp message or call me.
Zegun92:

(1) (Reply)

Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Global Wealth System (an Empowerment Opportunity) / What Type Of Business With 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.