Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! (2147 Views)

Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna / Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by CrtlAltDel: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nowenuse:

[s]If in your view it takes intelligence to comprehend the rubbish that life2017 wrote, then I think I fear the kind of education you and many other Nigerian youths have received. So sad[/s].
I knew it… dude aint intelligent after all grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by realjoker(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nowenuse:

Where have i been?, excuse me, i do not recall knowing you. I think you've got the wrong person.

I cannot descend to the level of your 'Igbo VS afoafonja vs Ipod vs Skull miners' kind of debates and insults.
Don't worry, you will soon realize where you know me.

2 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Atiku is a hurricane sweeping across the country
No matter the antics the zombies employ

They can't stand what is coming

The cow rearer has got to leave aso rock
The shoe is certainly not his size
@OP now this guy is the typical poster child for an IPOB miscreant. He doesn't hide behind the 'I am a northerner' veil. You can learn a thing or two from him grin

4 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by yarimo(m): 1:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Nowenuse:
I have observed that many APC Zombies on nairaland are on a mission to tribalize Atiku's campaign by tribalizing it and Igbonizing it.
I have one sentence for them. GROW UP FROM STUPIDITY AND CHEAP TRIBAL POLITICS!

Atiku is a whirldwind that is about to take over Nigeria. Atiku has a large support base in the North. Especially in the North-east and North-Central and myself and many others are part of this.
This support base is massively going to increase as soon as Atiku declares running for presidency.

Zombies, instead of you people to continue with tribalizing and religionizing politics, why don't you guys work hard and repackage your failed Buhari? Maybe we might reconsider him. However, with the look of things now, we are ATIKULATING!
this is how I see your trash called thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Nowenuse: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

You were from North until they burst you, then you are from North Central....but when Fulani come to your village and el Rufai tell them thats their land then you will claim MiddleBelt.

Keep flip-flopping like karuwa. You belong with the right candidate, Atiku, the political prostitute. cheesy

Are you sure you are a mentally stable person?

Is the entire north the homeland of fulanis? Don't fulanis know their own states of origin? What kind of ignorant statement is this?

The middlebelt is officially north according to the constitution but it is different from the core-north culturally and geographically. Ignorance is a disease!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How They Distroyed Our Economy / Do We All Remember That OBJ Said GEJ Was Training Snipers? / 24 Hours Electricity In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.