Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! (2146 Views)

Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna / Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Nowenuse: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
I have observed that many APC Zombies on nairaland are on a mission to tribalize Atiku's campaign by tribalizing it and Igbonizing it.
I have one sentence for them. GROW UP FROM STUPIDITY AND CHEAP TRIBAL POLITICS!

Atiku is a whirldwind that is about to take over Nigeria. Atiku has a large support base in the North. Especially in the North-east and North-Central and myself and many others are part of this.
This support base is massively going to increase as soon as Atiku declares running for presidency.

Zombies, instead of you people to continue with tribalizing and religionizing politics, why don't you guys work hard and repackage your failed Buhari? Maybe we might reconsider him. However, with the look of things now, we are ATIKULATING!

22 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by PenlsCaP: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Interesting
Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Scholes007(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
thought I Was the only one that noticed their antics.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Op zombies are coming to call you ipork yuut grin cool

cc python1 cool

5 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Earthquake1: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
GoroTango:
Another IPOB miscreant forming northerner. Why cant you be proud of your origins? Nonsense!

There is nothing good about the north that one has to form it, accept that not all northerners are low I. q fanatics grin

11 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Nowenuse: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
GoroTango:
Another IPOB miscreant forming northerner. Why cant you be proud of your origins? Nonsense!

Can't you see how shallow you reason?
Pls go through my profile and see that i have always been from the North Central since 2013 when i registered on nairaland!
Go through all my posts and see that it has always been about the north.

You think we are like you guys who use fake profiles abi? Nonsense!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Alariiwo: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
You mean Atikuchukwu's campaign? grin

The slayer of Jibirin in Aso rock and bringer of refelendum. Alias arole Kanu

4 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Earthquake1:

There is nothing good about the north that one has to form it, accept that not all northerners are low I. q fanatics grin
The low IQ fanatics who dominate and rule over you ba? I'm down with that grin

5 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nobody is saying Atiku don't have supporters in all the over 750 local government and over 250 ethnic group in Nigeria. For sure he has supporters in all just Like any other national politician. Buhari have thousands of supporters in the south east. At least he got over 150 thousand votes in the south east.

But what the people who tag Atiku as Atikuchukwu are saying is that it is very obvious at this point that the people who are more sympathetic and passionate atleast at the level of social media and southern Nigeria in particular to Atiku presidential ambition are mostly IPOB sympathisers.

The fact that you are a Northerner or even if you are from daura does not negate the Atikuchukwu tag

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Earthquake1: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
GoroTango:
who dominate and rule over you ba? I'm down with that grin

You have nothing to show for your dominance and rule cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by rhemmiedream(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Does it change the fact that the most vocal supporters of Athiefkuchukwu are remnants of the Python dance

You can even come from Daura. No one cares undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Stingman: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
rhemmiedream:
Does it change the fact that the most vocal supporters of Athiefkuchukwu are remnants of the Python dance

You can even come from Daura. No one cares undecided

...just like the supporters of the failed Daura general are almajiris and afonja Muslims...

9 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by realjoker(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nowenuse:

Pls go through my profile and see that i have always been from the North Central since 2013 when i registered on nairaland!

where have you been nowenuse?
On your post.
grin coming from a long time Ipob sympathizer. You don follow your fellow liepod yoots join the atichukwu E-rats abi?, From Gejtill2019 to hero of democracy to a harden Wailing wailer, Fayose suddenly become your hero at a time before you realized it is biafruad or death then the tune changed to no lefelendum no erection before Atiku suddenly become your new Messiah.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Scholes007:
thought I Was the only one that noticed their antics.
Libyan slavery awaits APC zombies

2 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by zombieHUNTER: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Atiku is a hurricane sweeping across the country
No matter the antics the zombies employ

They can't stand what is coming

The cow rearer has got to leave aso rock
The shoe is certainly not his size

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
my own be say..

weda na igbo/ibo/militants/nnpc/ijaw/pdp..anything..even if na stone dey support Atiku.. we no care..

All we're saying.........

... Buhari must go..

All we're saying.. APC must go..

that's all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by CrtlAltDel: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
life2017:
Nobody is saying Atiku don't have supporters in all the over 750 local government and over 250 ethnic group in Nigeria. For sure he has supporters in all just Like any other national politician. Buhari have thousands of supporters in the south east. At least he got over 150 thousand votes in the south east.

But what the people who tag Atiku as Atikuchukwu are saying is that it is very obvious at this point that the people who are more sympathetic and passionate atleast at the level of social media and southern Nigeria in particular to Atiku presidential ambition are mostly IPOB sympathisers.

The fact that you are a Northerner or even if you are from daura does not negate the Atikuchukwu tag

Nowenuse… hope you are intelligent enough to comprehend the above grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
bounty007:
my own be say..

weda na igbo/ibo/militants/nnpc/ijaw/pdp..anything..even if na stone dey support Atiku.. we no care..

All we're saying.........

... Buhari must go..

All we're saying.. APC must go..

that's all.
AP-Cheat
Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by mightyhazel: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Earthquake1:

You have nothing to show for your dominance and rule cheesy
hez gat paralysis, vvf and suicide bombings..

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by mightyhazel: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

AP-Cheat

no meme to drive home ur point?

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
mightyhazel:
lol..

no meme to drive home ur point?
Let me check sef grin
Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Nowenuse: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
realjoker:
where have you been nowenuse?
On your post.
grin coming from a long time Ipob sympathizer. You don follow your fellow liepod yoots join the atichukwu E-rats abi?, From Gejtill2019 to hero of democracy to a harden Wailing wailer, Fayose suddenly become your hero at a time before you realized it is biafruad or death then the tune changed to no lefelendum no erection before Atiku suddenly become your new Messiah.

Where have i been?, excuse me, i do not recall knowing you. I think you've got the wrong person.

I cannot descend to the level of your 'Igbo VS afoafonja vs Ipod vs Skull miners' kind of debates and insults.

2 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Nowenuse: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
life2017:

Just listen to yourself. What the hell is 'Atikuchukwu'? Out of joblesness, some people just wake up one morning to create a tribalistic nonsense tag of a very detribalized Nigerian like Atiku? You lots never cease to amaze me.

When will you guys grow up from this stupidity of petty tribal politics for God's sake?
It's such a pity for us to still have youths with this kind of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by obonujoker(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mhen this politics section is comedic..... I don laff taya... kilode....
Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by BabaRamota1980: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nowenuse:
I have observed that many APC Zombies on nairaland are on a mission to tribalize Atiku's campaign by tribalizing it and Igbonizing it.
I have one sentence for them. GROW UP FROM STUPIDITY AND CHEAP TRIBAL POLITICS!

Atiku is a whirldwind that is about to take over Nigeria. Atiku has a large support base in the North. Especially in the North-east and North-Central and myself and many others are part of this.
This support base is massively going to increase as soon as Atiku declares running for presidency.

Zombies, instead of you people to continue with tribalizing and religionizing politics, why don't you guys work hard and repackage your failed Buhari? Maybe we might reconsider him. However, with the look of things now, we are ATIKULATING!

PDP has failed! Did you not have contenders in thr party before Atiku defected? So where are those contenders? You swept thrn away when Atiku surfaced.

Atiku has been vying for Presidency longer than Buhari....since 1993. He is a grand political flop!

Who else supports flops beside Igbos?

4 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by BabaRamota1980: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nowenuse:

You were from North until they burst you, then you are from North Central....but when Fulani come to your village and el Rufai tell them thats their land then you will claim MiddleBelt.

Keep flip-flopping like karuwa. You belong with the right candidate, Atiku, the political prostitute. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! by Nowenuse: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Nowenuse… hope you are intelligent enough to comprehend the above grin grin grin

If in your view it takes intelligence to comprehend the rubbish that life2017 wrote, then I think I fear the kind of education you and many other Nigerian youths have received. So sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Buhari Did For Miracle For Winning BBNAIJA / Is YORUBA Vs IGBO Hatred Limited To Social Media? / U.S. Condemns Plateau Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.