Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (34710 Views)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by MobilityExpress: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Only in Nigeria**

Nigerian ladies - the man that wants to marry me must be rich and have a PHD!

Nigerian guys - Ok! Let me go to back to school and make more money

Nigerian guys - I can’t marry a woman who didn’t pass Jamb

Nigerian ladies- What!!! Who does he think he is, so proud, are you God, what a sexist, love is blind, take me as I am or get lost, did I create myself, God will judge you, wicked man, what kind of nonsense talk is that...etc!

I give up!!! God help we Nigerian guys grin

14 Likes

Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by Humility017(m): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
marylandcakes:

Omotola?
Lol
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by mickeymimi: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Chat-Up Lines Nigerian Men use in London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuEqepwBEcQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by Rozaytee: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
TheHistorian:
Worth watching though their submissions are too hypocritical.

BTW,why do ladies want 'tall guys'?

Crazygod is shaa not tall and he married bibijay123. undecided
cus there is something sexy about dem
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by Rozaytee: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
TheHistorian:

cus there is something sexy about dem...lol
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by mikool007(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Tall, smart,rich, hardworking,holy..........They have a better chance getting an elephant with wings grin

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by luminouz(m): 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
kidman96:
See their mouth...I like tall dark light well BIULDED slim average handsome God fearing rich honest guy that like to travel alot...even the ugly ones want handsome well BIULDED guys and they can't even speak English. The ones that can speak are forming British accent.. what are they bringing into the relationship other than sex? The way I see them they don't even know how to twerk talk less fck...

Pls give them dust make them build their perfect man.

Chai but ... Short guys don suffer... ladies Please I am 5ft 10 hope I am not short...

Ur exactly my height....
Ur not short but of average height
U look tall to some gehs n short to very tall(6'3 n above) gehs! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by luminouz(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rozaytee:
cus there is something sexy about dem...lol
Sexy ke?

Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by makky555(f): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
TheHistorian:

So that we can look up to them in all ramifications grin grin grin
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by Rozaytee: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
luminouz:
Sexy ke?
ehn why u come dey strong face are u short
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by luminouz(m): 12:00am On Dec 11, 2017
humeeh:
Is physical attributes all there is to your choice of man?
These ladies don't think deep undecided
What ayu doing here by this time? tongue
Oya which one is urs...tall or short?
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by luminouz(m): 12:00am On Dec 11, 2017
Rozaytee:
ehn why u come dey strong face are u short
Lmaooooo
Lemme alone now o
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by Rozaytee: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaooooo Lemme alone now o
lolzz...i no hold u na
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2017
oluwasegun007:
your kind of man....

later you'll say all the guys are not staying,
when your specification plenty pass Bugatti manual... embarassed
hahahahaha
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by Osezzua(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2017
ok
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by luminouz(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Rozaytee:
lolzz...i no hold u na
Lmao
I'm 5'10....u decide if its tall enough for u dear
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by Jrevelation(m): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2017
lol not funny but crazy , remember a good man with vision will have to choose his own choice of woman not a woman will option him

so you have to work on your self before a good man choose you , don't be dream while wailing

seun call my number

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by Tonyp22(m): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Happy married life [b][/b][img][/img]

You live long

Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by iamnlia(m): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2017
If na like that I suppose dey collect all the girls with my 6 ft frame.
But sadly cry cry

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by LazyNairalander(m): 12:33am On Dec 11, 2017
bughead:
apes!

apart from there smelly anus what else can a woman offer undecided

you see them shouting "tall, dark,handsome,funny, God fearing" but them ended up following one useless area boys who have sweet mouth, were by friend zoning the rightful person for in their life.

i rather date a Libya woman than to fall in love with our made in naija baboons angry

our naija women are worthless miserable piece of sh1t with no definite sense of direction in life.

you want a god fearing man but your private part is as wide as river Niger undecided

you want a handsome man but you are as ugly as sh1t undecided

you want a tall man but you are as short as the earth undecided

GOOD NEWS! THINGS DONT WORK THE WAY YOU PLAN IT!

Bro,
I can feel your pain but take it easy because God is still on the throne. I love my Nigerian babes.
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 11, 2017
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH4X2eXyBlU

lolzz

ma kinda of man hahahahhaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian bloggers are always reacting. grin
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by michaelbelgium(m): 12:42am On Dec 11, 2017
Pheals:
I'm right here reading my bible in Genesis, the scripture is telling me that we were all made from clay, wondering all these girls who like telling guys that "you are not my type",

so were you made from coal ?
.��������

we understand the situation.. u are still not my type if u are...
Funny you
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by mrgaptooth(m): 12:48am On Dec 11, 2017
It's not how handsome or tall u are but how important u are. Superstars don't need to be tall or handsome for gals to beg dem e.g Wizkid is not tall but gals beg him to impregnant dem. Most atimes it's how u touch their hearts. Am an average guy, but my gap tooth is always too sexy for any gal to ignore me
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by JoshuaKay(m): 1:14am On Dec 11, 2017
ok

Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by shadrach77: 1:31am On Dec 11, 2017
The lady who started speaking at 0.56 secs was the only one who spoke wisely out of the lot cry lipsrsealed
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by TheeDetective: 1:32am On Dec 11, 2017
Hahaha chai grin grin, I haven't laughed this loud in a long time. See how women dey describe the kin man wey dem want, which dey are entitled to of course; haha chai. Well; dey should note that the way dem dey describe the kin men wey dem want with a long list is the same way a man will describe the kin woman wey dey want and women should not complain and say men are picky if they come out with their own list as well.

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by Joepase(m): 2:04am On Dec 11, 2017
What if the guy is tall, handsome, dark and Godfearing and he is not rich?
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by djsalvation122(m): 2:20am On Dec 11, 2017
Just after American rap Queen, Cardi B disclosed that she’s been having poor vision due to lack of sex, a Nigerian Slay Queen has taken it upon herself to teach us another negative effect of not having sex.
Facebook user, Ijoba Browny Olamide who shared new photos of herself wrote;
“Lack of sex will have u mad at stupid poo like y is dis floor on d floor…
#Ijbbrownyolamide
#stilldbadbitch u knw..
#Bleep ur tot…
#Nolove,makemoney,kipgrindin!!!
#staywicked….
#Notimeforpoor….
#wfzamanigold new bestie”

CLICK TO SEE MORE SERIOUS PICS THIS SLAY QUEEN NEEDS IT BADLY LOL

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/12/lack-of-sex-will-make-you-mad-nigerian.html?m=1
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by Toks2008(m): 2:37am On Dec 11, 2017
They want tall dark fair handsome guys with this their ngbeke accent and English kai....men don suffer. One even said hamsome lol!

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 11, 2017
I don finish ooo, Me wer short like this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) by baum1: 2:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Lol, the average height group or the just-above-short group, to which many or most of us belong, is seen as a disadvantage by our girls, lol. Our sisters don't like that group...LOL. But in all fairness, this seems universal. It's a preference that many ladies have. They may overlook this if it is well made up for in other areas.

Unfortunately, many women, and even we men too, can be shallow. Me sef dey guilty, I won't lie. We base our judgments sometimes on physical attributes. This is mostly driven by a quest to show off what you have got so that people can say wow, you carry eyes go market. Lol. What happens to other much more important traits and characters that have nothing to do with physicality? Dependability is a trait that I find many people do not have. But some will say ' who send',lol. Provided I can show off my guy and people will hail me, who go know say he no dependable.

Haha. Wait till your beauty fades in 10 years and he starts looking elsewhere for a version of you 15 years ago. If I had a daughter or younger sister, one of the most important traits I would ask them to look for in a potential mate, apart of being truly God-fearing and having a genuine source of livelihood, is dependability. With a dependable man, a lot can be achieved. Of course, having a fit guy with all the flat abs, defined chest and generally very fit bicep and tricep, is a plus..But these physical attributes cannot and should not be a deal breaker. Unfortunately, in many instances, it can be.

My very close friend still tries to yab me with this height thing. Anyway sha, confidence is important in all things.

See the way I'm writing this story story as if I don't have some more important to do. haha

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First love. / Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.