Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. (1780 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by bloodmoneyspita: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
First of all I didn't coin that phrase, I've noticed that most yorubas have been using that phrase just to find an excuse on why they are being sidelined in the political scheme of things.

first why are they all saying that Yorubas are only good at opposition politics, when they have a stake in the country right now?

Are they expecting to loose the 2019 Elections? so why are they saying it.

As it is right now they have nothing to offer Nigeria, the North has abandoned them.

Let me explain one thing PDP doesnt need SW, PDP has always lost in the south west even when they won presidential elections, PDP won even when south west voted against their brother Obasanjo in 1999 so stop acting as if the SW is relevant. If PDP can secure the NC, the south west might as well keep their votes.

Yes obasanjo won without Yoruba votes

We know that they were betting on buhari's death so that their midget can take over power but that betting slip has cut ever since and now they don't know what to do.

my reason for this post is to tell them that they should use another excuse.

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by PenlsCaP: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thrue

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by bloodmoneyspita: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
how can yorubas say that they are only good at opposition politics.

what kind of stupid excuse is that,

APC has sidelined you.

PDP has sidelined you

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by CrtlAltDel: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
First of all I didn't coin that phrase, I've noticed that most yorubas have been using that phrase just to find an excuse on why they are being sidelined in the political scheme of things.

first why are they all saying that Yorubas are only good at opposition politics, when they have a stake in the country right now?

As it is right now they have nothing to offer Nigeria, the North has abandoned them.

Let me explain one thing PDP doesnt need SW, PDP has always lost in the south west even when they won presidential elections, PDP won even when south west voted against their brother Obasanjo in 1999 so stop acting as if the SW is relevant. If PDP can secure the NC, the south west might as well keep their votes.

We know that they were betting on buhari's death so that their midget can take over power but that betting slip has cut ever since and now they don't know what to do.

Fayose annd FFK are the most vocal and active in PDP, can you mention one igbo person that have done same….. Lets start with Metuh grin cheesy cheesy
Yes, Obasanjo won with SE votes… Jokers
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by bloodmoneyspita: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Fayose annd FFK have the most vocal and active in PDP, can you mention one igbo person that have done same….. Lets start with Metuh

the same Fayose and FFK that you Yoruba guys have been calling mad men is now the oeople you are attaching to, hmm time flies.

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by bloodmoneyspita: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
the same Fayose and FFK that have been rejected by Yoruba men is now your hero.

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by CrtlAltDel: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

the same Fayose and FFK that you Yoruba guys have been calling mad men is now the oeople you are attaching to, hmm time flies.
Abeg remind me who opened this thread Bros face topic, …… this is not about who is mad but about the Yorubas being good as opposition, and FFK and Fayose are Yorubas. And they are VERY good at being opposition. Give us igbos in PDP who have done quarter of what the "Mad" Yoruba men have done… Jokers grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by bloodmoneyspita: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Face topic, abeg remind me who opened this thread …… this is not about who is mad but about the Yorubas being good as opposition, and FFK and Fayose are Yorubas. And they are VERY good at being opposition. Give us igbos in PDP who have done quarter of what the "Mad" Yoruba men have done… Jokers grin grin grin

you are the loser here let me give you an example.

South East supported OBJ in 1999 he won
South East supported OBJ in 2003 he won
South East supported Yaradua in 2007 he won
South East supported Goodluck in 2011 he won
South East supported Goodluck in 2015 he lost
Thats 4/5....90%

don't forget that you cowards didn't support your obasanjo in 1999.

4 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by CrtlAltDel: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
[s]the same Fayose and FFK that have been rejected by Yoruba men is now your hero[/s].
I didnt see in your opening comnent where you said except FFK and Fayose grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by bloodmoneyspita: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
first of all you are changing the topic here.

why do south south think they are good at opposition, are they expecting to loose the 2019 Elections?

simple question.
Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by CrtlAltDel: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

[s]you are the loser here let me give you an example.

Thats 4/5....90%

don't forget that you cowards didn't support your obasanjo in 1999[/s].
Please back this up with fact and figures of how each region voted….. Then you can come here and beat your chest grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

We need to ship all APC supporters to the Libya slave market.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by bloodmoneyspita: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

I didnt see in your opening comnent where you said except FFK and Fayose grin grin grin

the west has never supported FFK and Fayose, that's the truth, they even came up with the story that they were the one supporting IPOB.

now you are claiming them. you should be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by CrtlAltDel: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
first of all you are changing the topic here.

why do south south think they are good at opposition, are they expecting to loose the 2019 Elections?

simple question.
It is either you are dumb or stupid….. Or both cos I answered your question.
Who is trying to change the topic… go back and check your comnent
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by CrtlAltDel: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

the west has never supported FFK and Fayose, that's the truth, they even came up with the story that they were the one supporting IPOB.

now you are claiming them. you should be ashamed.
Here we go again talking off point, you asked a question I gave you an answer.
I asked a question and you are going round in circles… give me an igbo person in PDP that has been as vocal as FFK or Fayose
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by bloodmoneyspita: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Here we go again talking off point, you asked a question I gave you an answer.
I asked a question and you are going round in circles… give me an igbo person in PDP that has been as vocal as FFK or Fayose
grin cheesy grin

the igbos have complained about Buhari and have been vocal against electing Buhari before 2015.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by CrtlAltDel: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

[s]the igbos have complained about Buhari and have been vocal about electing Buhari before 2015[/s].
I am done with this f**l… ..thought I was chatting with an intelligent igbo grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by Baawaa(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
This poster is dull as Jona-dull,2015, is still very fresh

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by bloodmoneyspita: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

I am done with this f**l… ..thought I was chatting with an intelligent igbo grin grin

seriously, you are deluded boy.
Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by wristbangle: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

Thats 4/5....90%

South West didn't support OBJ in 1999 he won
South West supported OBJ in 2003 he won
South West supported Yaradua in 2007 he won
South West supported Goodluck in 2011 he won
South West didn't support Goodluck in 2015 he lost

That's 4/5 as well cool

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by Stingman: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

What other ways does a chameleon change its colours? You dey mind these people!

The other day they claimed OPC was IPOB and worked with GEJ...and so was rubbished.

Today Gani Adams is their Aare Kakafo...and they can't do anything about it.
Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by Stingman: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Please back this up with fact and figures of how each region voted….. Then you can come here and beat your chest grin grin

Can you do some work yourself...Why can't you show the facts and figure...
Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by Stingman: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
wristbangle:

South West didn't support OBJ in 1999 he won
South West supported OBJ in 2003 he won
South West supported Yaradua in 2007 he won
South West supported Goodluck in 2011 he won
South West didn't support Goodluck in 2015 he lost

That's 4/5 as well cool

How come...I thought SW was always in opposition...?

See how people lie...
Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by tollyboy5(m): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Southwest are always represented in every political affairs cheesy scientifically the degree of southwest involvement determines successfulness. Mathematically SW=Success. Whether we want obasanjo or we are against ffk, fayoshe they are still our people

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 10, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

Thats 4/5....90%

I am sure, you missed the probability class.

6 geo-political zones, 2 chances (win or loose).

The more zones you have the more chances to win. A zone can only be taken once.

South-East is only 1/6 i.e one-sixth

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by bloodmoneyspita: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Stingman:

What other ways does a chameleon change its colours? You dey mind these people!

The other day they claimed OPC was IPOB and worked with GEJ...and so was rubbished.

Today Gani Adams is their Aare Kakafo...and they can't do anything about it.

hahahahha
Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by CrtlAltDel: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

First thing first.....can we have quotes of Yorubas on NL saying the above, give us more than one monikers and their comments grin grin grin
Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by CrtlAltDel: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
wristbangle:

Thats 4/5....90%

hahahaha in 1999, you did vote Ojukwu grin grin grin
kikikikiki in 2003, you still did not vote Ojukwu....but you made OBJ,Yaradua,Goodluck win....continue we are listening
grin grin grin
Between can you back your claim up with figures
Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by bloodmoneyspita: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

First thing first.....can we have quotes of Yorubas on NL saying the above, give us more than one monikers and their comments grin grin grin

lol you have to search and find out
Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by CrtlAltDel: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

lol you have to search and find out
Typical......why cant you back up your claim with fact. Give me more than one comments from the Yorubas to back up your claim grin grin
Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by bloodmoneyspita: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Typical......why cant you back up your claim with fact. Give me more than one comments from the Yorubas to back up your claim grin grin

guy it's written all over nairaland
Re: The Yorubas Are Only Good At Opposition Politics. by bloodmoneyspita: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

guy it's written all over nairaland

go and do your homework.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Candidate Do You Think Can Give Buhari/osinbajo A Fight In 2019? / God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose / Why Are Nigerian Elites Afraid Of Igbo Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.