Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,109 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (35414 Views)

3 Fun Seekers Drown During Picnic In Benue (Graphic Pictures) / Apostolic Church Members From Burial Involved In Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Imagine

Tym as i bin dey like this, na to read and prepare for exam, i bin dey do.
Mme unam ikod ami, na to bring pain and suffering to their family.

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Heywhizzy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
level10:

Ur mind strong anyhow like say e sabi gym
your head dey there but I hope you and devil no dey drag who sabi sin

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by GeeString: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShayGirl:
That river isn't an ordinary one for their mouths to be swollen like that..

4 Likes

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by christ007(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
What a pity may thier soul RIP

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by level10: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
Heywhizzy:
your head dey there but I hope you and devil no dey drag who sabi sin

I rather drink my codeine ,quench am with meat pie
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
I don't joke with water... na only for Cup.... I remember during the student week how I for drown for swimming pool because of follow follow.... I don't try such rubbish cos I no fit swim mbok

2 Likes

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by admissionrunz: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
buhari why

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by admissionrunz: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
level10:

I rather drink my codeine ,quench am with meat pie
if you check my followers for twitter hommie, u go see say blessing and mercy de follow me.

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by okenwaa(m): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
GeeString:
Its sad.

Look how swollen their mouths got from gulping water & fighting for their young lives.

Please no idiotic hypocrite should come here bashing them for sneaking out of school.

We all did it in one form or another - boys sneaking off to play ball or PS & girls sneaking off to see their bfs. Its all part of growing up.

If you didn't do these then you must be a very boring fart.

Me I used to sneak out d@ year to do many things which one of them was swimming in the community river....went to a FGC.

When I was in Jss3,one of our students drowned in the same river but d@ didn't stop me from going there.
I went there until I graduated.

I guess it's just youthful exuberance.

R.I.P to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ikemesit4477: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
ehbellsho:
This is nt there first time of going to dat river i guess, bt dey were exposed by dis ugly incident.

So sad. RIP

I hope dis wil teach dos who sneak out of school a lesson.
and from that school to that river is a very far distance , you need to take bike like # 150!

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by okenwaa(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Me I used to sneak out d@ year to do many things which one of them was swimming in the community river....went to a FGC.

When I was in Jss3,one of our students drowned in the same river but d@ didn't stop me from going there.

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Certitude(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
admissionrunz:

if you check my followers for twitter hommie, u go see say blessing and mercy de follow me.
Mumsy dey save soul; I dey destroy them
Through my comments, born again abeg avoid them

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Peer pressure...

They didn't know how to swim
but couldn't admit it..

Parents left to mourn... cry

2 Likes

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
R.I.P fellas

but why their mouth come open like gay man's anus

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hozier:
Damn! How come both boys died having a hard-on.

You better dont receive curse from the gods angry

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
R.I.P fellas

but why their mouth come open like gay man's anus
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hozier:
Damn! How come both boys died having a hard-on.
its called death erection google it
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by admissionrunz: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Certitude:
Mumsy dey save soul; I dey destroy them Through my comments, born again abeg avoid them
you against me na ibu vs Mayweather, one person must faint i ain't play never.
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
If you don't know how to swim stay away from the river.
Know the kind of river u jump into.
The one in my village that has been requesting cow for almost 4yrs and nobody is ready to give to it.
The river is so angry that it kills anybody that dives into it.
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Parents should give their kids swimming lessons at a very young age. It's essential but we tend to ignore this.
Ps. I can't swim. Tried several times but ended up gulping weeks worth of water.
If the water is above 6ft deep, I'm not doing abeg
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
davillian:
If you don't know how to swim stay away from the river.
Know the kind of river u jump into.
The one in my village that has been requesting cow for almost 4yrs and nobody is ready to give to it.
The river is so angry that it kills anybody that dives into it.
River requesting cow? grin grin grin grin grin this killed me. This is 2017 bro

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
PotatoSalad:

River requesting cow? grin grin grin grin grin this killed me. This is 2017 bro
They worship the river and offer sacrifice to it yearly.
The guy offering the sacrifice died and his children refuse to serve the river.
No body goes to the river presently.
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by jeamie(m): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
ayoomoba1:
Use to sneak out of sch to swim in my secondary school days......but here i'm today...Thanks to those seniors dat always come to beat us and drag us back to sch...
Give thanks to the lord.
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by GeeString: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
okenwaa:

R.I.P to the dead.

I also attended an FGC. grin

Used to travel miles at night sef to play table tennis, all night browsing, PlayStation or swim too.

We'd visit an FGGC (names withheld) & sneak their babes out along with us greasing their school security.

The good old days... grin
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by slurity1: 12:21am On Dec 10, 2017
The guy at the middle that took this picture appeared to already know that tragedy is about to happen and appeared crying will take the last picture with his friends

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by cooltola(m): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2017
RIP
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by brimoknight(m): 1:18am On Dec 10, 2017
Damfostopper:
I don't joke with water... na only for Cup.... I remember during the student week how I for drown for swimming pool because of follow follow.... I don't try such rubbish cos I no fit swim mbok

Look atew........
Common swimming pool, you almost got drown. When better people are drowning in river.
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Viserion: 1:39am On Dec 10, 2017
dear nairalanders, today is my birthday please help me to celebrate, I am expecting gifts o plenty plenty or card 0.7.0.3.2.0.2.9.6.4.7

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by givememoney: 1:44am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:09am On Dec 10, 2017
davillian:

They worship the river and offer sacrifice to it yearly.
The guy offering the sacrifice died and his children refuse to serve the river.
No body goes to the river presently.
Waste of cows imo.
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ndipe(m): 2:47am On Dec 10, 2017
Tragic. May their souls rest in peace in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ola12(m): 3:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Eyah, sad mehn. Dis happened to my frd's younger bro not 2 long ago, seems lyk deja vu cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing 400L Babcock University Student (Photos) / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 / Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.