Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (35417 Views)

3 Fun Seekers Drown During Picnic In Benue (Graphic Pictures) / Apostolic Church Members From Burial Involved In Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by lordpherow98(m): 3:45am On Dec 10, 2017
slurity1:
The guy at the middle that took this picture appeared to already know that tragedy is about to happen and appeared crying will take the last picture with his friends

I thought i was the only one who noticed it ooh

The nigga be like
Chaiiiiiii
I go miss una last last sha
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by madjune(m): 4:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Really looks fishy to me.

Most likely, it isn't their first time of swimming in that river, so they know how to swim.

The whole thing needs real investigation.
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Tgold1(m): 4:13am On Dec 10, 2017
level10:

Ur mind strong anyhow like say e sabi gym
For where I dey, devil no sabi Sin
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by David160(m): 4:17am On Dec 10, 2017
this will change their entire life
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 6:15am On Dec 10, 2017
GeeString:
Its sad.

Look how swollen their mouths got from gulping water & fighting for their young lives.

Please no idiotic hypocrite should come here bashing them for sneaking out of school.

We all did it in one form or another - boys sneaking off to play ball or PS & girls sneaking off to see their bfs. Its all part of growing up.

If you didn't do these then you must be a very boring fart.

please, don't generalize oooo. Some people no sneak at all.

2 Likes

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 6:24am On Dec 10, 2017
GeeString:
Its sad.

Look how swollen their mouths got from gulping water & fighting for their young lives.

Please no idiotic hypocrite should come here bashing them for sneaking out of school.

We all did it in one form or another - boys sneaking off to play ball or PS & girls sneaking off to see their bfs. Its all part of growing up.

exatly my brother, it happen to me and my friends back in the days of my secondry school, but i thank God that i was not the victim.
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 6:36am On Dec 10, 2017
brimoknight:

Look atew........
Common swimming pool, you almost got drown. When better people are drowning in river.
lemme mbok.... so people wey dey drown for swimming pool no be better people.... where is ur sense

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by GeeString: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2017
adedayoa2:
please, don't generalize oooo. Some people no sneak at all.

I already pointed out that you must be very boring if that's the case.

Read again.
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by blaze1916(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2017
ShayGirl:
That river isn't an ordinary one for their mouths to be swollen like that..

How sad! May God grant their souls eternal rest!
Maamaaaa o!!!! which kind river be dat o

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:24am On Dec 10, 2017
ShayGirl:
That river isn't an ordinary one for their mouths to be swollen like that..

How sad! May God grant their souls eternal rest!
even they had a hard-on ... Look at the shorts... The river is not ordinary

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2017
ItsTutsi:
R.I.P fellas
but why their mouth come open like gay man's anus

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2017
kingdaro:
its called death erection google it

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2017
davillian:
If you don't know how to swim stay away from the river.
Know the kind of river u jump into.
The one in my village that has been requesting cow for almost 4yrs and nobody is ready to give to it.
The river is so angry that it kills anybody that dives into it.

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by glossy6(f): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2017
sonofoluku:
How come their mouths became so swollen.Hmmmm!!!!God av mercy oh...

I wonder ooh
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2017
So sad tho.. R. I. P to them
I don't play wit water atal... I'm scared of it so much dat I don't go to rivers or pools
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2017
all in the name of having fun....
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Omo see their mouth...dem swallow mmiri tire
My their souls RIP
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Mhizrohzz:
So sad tho.. R. I. P to them
I don't play wit water atal... I'm scared of it so much dat I don't go to rivers or pools
But u drink it
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2017
EmekaBlue:
But u drink it
Haha.. It's necessary na

1 Like

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2017
GeeString:
Its sad.

After pouring your dirty immature sperm in all your small small girlfriends, what did you reserve for your future wife? So you want the whole world to be shameless and hellbound like you #DirtyPeoplePleaser Instead of crying for disgracing your lost innocence, you're here trying to corrupt the next generation reading your rotten comment. Grow up and get small sense for once in your shameless miserable life, and make sure your kids don't turn out like you did. #MumuDevilPromoter

Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
GeeString:

I already pointed out that you must be very boring if that's the case.

Read again.
its not called boring, it's having a good home training. Well if you say boring, it pays to be boring my dear.
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Owerri1stSon: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Rip
Re: 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ndipe(m): 3:47am On Dec 20, 2017
This is very tragic and this sort of tragedy always makes me how God loves me so much that He sent a physical angel to rescue me. This is a true life story.

Less than two weeks after my admission into boarding house at Lutheran High School, Obot Idim, I was excited to learn that there was a nearby stream in one of the villages that was close to my school. That afternoon, I tagged along with some of my school mates, jumped inside and went deeper and deeper inside the stream. When I tried to emerge, I was unable to. Instead, I was sinking deeper and deeper inside the mud while gulping water. My dad and my mum (who was pregnant with my last sibling) were in Calabar, unaware that one of their sons was about to drown to death. And in the stream, I said to myself, "If nobody rescues you, you are going to perish." God saw my plight and intervened. There was an outcry as students sounded an alarm about my predicament. Ita Oku dove inside the water and pulled me out safely to the banks of the river. I wasnt shaken, or dwelt on my close shave with death. Infact, I still visited the stream on a very regular basis to play with my friends afterwards. But somehow, I was conscious enough not to stray inside the deeper part of the stream. Now, here is the story. Few years after my close encounter with death, I went to that same stream with some of my mates and saw a bicycle parked at the corner of the stream. We were puzzled until we learnt that a fellow villager had gone to the stream and drowned to death. Proof of it was the bicycle. I recently got in contact with Ita Oku after a long long time and we still stay in touch. I sometimes wonder if God hadnt been merciful to me, I would have drowned to death which would have created unimaginable sorrows particularly in the lives of my parents and my siblings. My parents till they passed on, were unaware of it. Seven months later, my mum put to bed a baby girl. She got married recently and I was the one walked her down the aisle, God is wonderful in Jesus Name, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing 400L Babcock University Student (Photos) / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 / Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.