Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (84497 Views)

PHOTONEWS : "Mummy Of Lagos, Senior Man Bobrisky Real Face Unveiled" / Nadia Buari Shows Her Husband's Face, He's A Lebanese / Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by Ever8054: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

You want us to act as if your bank account isn't smaller
not up to 30 billion for my akant...but its as fat as f**k ....
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2017
vicben27:
ur right but i a lady cant watch wat she eats n allow her self blow up with fat while single , is it wen she gets married she wil have time to keep fit? let her be slim wen i marry her if she decides to get fat in my house thats understandable no d one wy pson go go marry load keep for house.
That's why I said that maintaining your shape as a lady or as a guy is a things of the mind.

@ d bolded.... Remember she attracted you with that her shape (slim) and you married her, do you think that same attraction will be there when she start piling up fats? I guess you answer is "NO. You see why I said earlier that being or chubby is a job and maintaining it is another job..

Lastly, remember there's a big difference between fat and chubby, Fleshy. Happy Sunday
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by hardbody: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2017
gurunlocker:
Abeg, how does this lady win Miss World?

She doesn't win, she won.

Any more questions?
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by oyinda1599(f): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
She has been islamized grin grin

Her breasts have fallen
...here u come again,if u complain abt this lady,maybe I should jump inside lagoon cus I av the flattest chest in this country.
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by IamLaura(f): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2017
gurunlocker:

Miss Laura, I'm asking very simple question and not an insulting question. I think you look it in that direction? Someone already answered me sensibly tho....
Ok I get it now
The grammatical errors are on purpose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by 12bolakale: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2017
I believed say make up never Common When Agbani Darego Won Her Miss World Contest, With what I am seeing, She can't beat My Mother if she reconteste.
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by vicben27(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
That's why I said that maintaining your shape as a lady or as a guy is a things of the mind.

@ d bolded.... Remember she attracted you with that her shape (slim) and you married her, do you think that same attraction will be there when she start piling up fats? I guess you answer is "NO. You see why I said earlier that being or chubby is a job and maintaining it is another job..

Lastly, remember there's a big difference between fat and chubby, Fleshy. Happy Sunday
same to you bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by DianaJ(f): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
vicben27:
big boobs wither after much pressing, am not a fan of big boobs n big ass i love my woman moderate. i've tasted both. i'll stil stick to my slim bae! slim girls are easy to carry , flexible n all. i don carry myself finish wy i wan carry load.
Ur problem

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by vicben27(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
DianaJ:
Ur problem
i guess urs is in ur back n front.
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by SURElee(f): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Is this Danjuma related to the popular Danjuma family Caroline Elkanem married into? I sha rest my case here. Let us sha not hear of adultery later o!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by Sterope(f): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
shocked
lovelygurl:

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by ibkayee(f): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by enemyofprogress: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
oyinda1599:
...here u come again,if u complain abt this lady,maybe I should jump inside lagoon cus I av the flattest chest in this country.
yours are that girl's own jare, I love the way they are on your chest,not to small and not to big,right size for my mouth kiss kiss
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by BigIyanga: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
ireneidiva:

Are you a child? Do people marry only for looks?
Exactly my point... Who wouldnt love to be married to Danjuma$$$??
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by Pain(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2017
Na Who Big Kegs "HEP"
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by booksrite(f): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok I get it now The grammatical errors are on purpose

lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by 90childrj: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2021
BigIyanga:
This guy looks very super-average... maybe his wallet is bond that's holding this marriage together

Apparently. Too bad we’ll never know how she met this guy. And it’s been a minute since her wedding, people just finding out she is married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.