Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) (878 Views)

Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos / Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Oxster(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
An Open Letter To Romance Nairalander(Airforce1)

I got to say this Dude,am not a fan of yours neither a hater but I have seen alot of post about you,(Those you posted&those people posted),Well It drew my attention and I had to visit your profile,Your post&others,I have few things to say!
Your esteem:You ain't suffering from inferiority nor superiority complex,You are okay,You are normal.
Like No matter how people try to yab you,it doesn't make you feel bad nor Stop you from posting TRASH like people Say(I love that tho),Obviously you want to be popular, threading everywhere in the internet but DUDE,,The way you started your popularity can't help Out,A celebrity/Famous isn't Recognise only by him/herself Rather the Environment & Community recognise and Celebrate HIM.

Displaying photos of you flaunting Money or Your apartment cant and will never make you a celebrity nor famous,If it does ,it only stop in Nairaland(Romance Thread),You already have a mentor VIA E-money,Yes you are trying to copy His lifestyle,,,,I'd quickly advice you to create your Lifestyle /Legacy ,,dont copy from others,,Even the commonest and stupid Famous Nigerian Celebrity ,BOB RISKY never copied someone Lifestyle,SHE created hers ,So try something NEW & Interesting,,Your ACT only Stop@ Nairaland!!

CELEBRITY HARDLY DISPLAY/FLAUNT MONEY,THEY DISPLAY THEIR INVESTMENT, HUSTLE & PAY OUT

Nevertheless,IS TOO LATE TO FAIL BUT NEVER TOO LATE TO CREATE A HUGE LEGACY

I wish you luck bro,,Keep on striving you soon gonna HIT that Button!,,,Only if You can Change Your mentality!
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
What's funny is how op referred to boborisky as 'she' cheesy cheesy
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Skyfornia(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mtchwww.. Bros stop hating. If you cared enough you would have written him a private message or find a better way to reach out to him. This your action is purely cyber bullying and I can guarantee you that you have failed. Airforce1 is an adult and he is responsible for his actions and way of life. Find your own hustle bro!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Fernandowski(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
*rolling up another weed and still thinking about the last *
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
NoFavors:
What's funny is how op referred to boborisky as 'she' cheesy cheesy
saw dat cheesy
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Divay22(f): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oxster:
An Open Letter To Romance Nairalander(Airforce1)

I got to say this Dude,am not a fan of yours neither a hater but I have seen alot of post about you,(Those you posted&those people posted),Well It drew my attention and I had to visit your profile,Your post&others,I have few things to say!
Your esteem:You ain't suffering from inferiority nor superiority complex,You are okay,You are normal.
Like No matter how people try to yab you,it doesn't make you feel bad nor Stop you from posting TRASH like people Say(I love that tho),Obviously you want to be popular, threading everywhere in the internet but DUDE,,The way you started your popularity can't help Out,A celebrity/Famous isn't Recognise only by him/herself Rather the Environment & Community recognise and Celebrate HIM.

Displaying photos of you flaunting Money or Your apartment cant and will never make you a celebrity nor famous,If it does ,it only stop in Nairaland(Romance Thread),You already have a mentor VIA E-money,Yes you are trying to copy His lifestyle,,,,I'd quickly advice you to create your Lifestyle /Legacy ,,dont copy from others,,Even the commonest and stupid Famous Nigerian Celebrity ,BOB RISKY never copied someone Lifestyle,SHE created hers ,So try something NEW & Interesting,,Your ACT only Stop@ Nairaland!!

CELEBRITY HARDLY DISPLAY/FLAUNT MONEY,THEY DISPLAY THEIR INVESTMENT, HUSTLE & PAY OUT

Nevertheless,IS TOO LATE TO FAIL BUT NEVER TOO LATE TO CREATE A HUGE LEGACY

I wish you luck bro,,Keep on striving you soon gonna HIT that Button!,,,Only if You can Change Your mentality!
Tell me something i don't know undecided
What i know is, he has a deek so I don't know where this your she created hers is coming from.
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oh Lawd, not again......

I weak.
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:

saw dat cheesy
The bob don successfully confuse people lol
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Airforce1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Boborisky ?

Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Oxster(m): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Divay22:

What i know is, he has a deek so I don't know where this your she created hers is coming from.

He ain't a guy anymore,,that's what I know
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:

saw dat cheesy
And I was weak sad angry
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Oxster(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Skyfornia:
Mtchwww.. Bros stop hating. If you cared enough you would have written him a private message or find a better way to reach out to him. This your action is purely cyber bullying and I can guarantee you that you have failed. Airforce1 is an adult and he is responsible for his actions and way of life. Find your own hustle bro!

Point of correction.Am not a hater #I don't hate him!Lol,,u r funny to make such comment fam

Everyone hv freedom of speech/writing,has open letter now turn to cyber bullying or whatever?hmm,,No comment shaa
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Divay22:

maybe he finds bobrisky attractive
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2017
humeeh:
And I was weak sad angry
u think say na only u weak?cheesy.me sef is looking for space to faint right nowcheesy...ok i don see space to faintcheesy.

Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Viserion: 1:47am On Dec 10, 2017
dear nairalanders, today is my birthday please help me to celebrate, I am expecting gifts o plenty plenty or card 0.7.0.3.2.0.2.9.6.4.7
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Divay22(f): 7:34am On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
maybe he finds bobrisky attractive
Abeg help me tell am say, make he click gay and happy cheesy

Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2017
Divay22:

Abeg help me tell am say, make he click gay and happy cheesy

Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Airforce1(m): 7:53am On Dec 10, 2017
Lol
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Premiumwriter: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2017
Some people heart dey burn with envy yet they will never accept it with their mouth
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Oxster(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2017
Premiumwriter:
Some people heart dey burn with envy yet they will never accept it with their mouth

Lol,,envybro,,,m much educated to envy on someone,,,u no Y??

Our envy last longer than the happiness of those we envy#u gat dat wrong dude,,,I don't envy has BN closed in de chapter of my life for Long
Re: Letter To Nairalander(airforce 1) by Oxster(m): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2017
Premiumwriter:

But if I may ask,,,What will I be envying over?Answer the question

(1) (Reply)

. / Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? / Some Girls Are Very Stupid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.