Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

We Need Men To Satisfy Us Sexually:disabled Women Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Need Men To Satisfy Us Sexually:disabled Women Cries Out (1368 Views)

We Are Tired Of Banging 5x A Day, Ghanaian Women Cries Out / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Men To Satisfy Us Sexually:disabled Women Cries Out by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Women with disabilities has come out to tell the media that
they need people to satisfy their needs, Our disability
should not affect our sexual needs Here is a story shared
by one of them For 14 years, I buried this love within me. I
kept it to myself. After 14 years, I decided to bow down to
this love and confess to him and my family. He welcomed
my love but my family didn't approve. This made my life
hell for a few years. But my love for him taught me how to
also love myself - it moved something within me. I have
loved that man for 30 years, although we have never been
together. The truth is that, regardless of my disability, I am
a woman with all the needs and feelings that a woman has.
The fact that my father doesn't allow me to be with
someone I love pains me. Many other disabled women like
me suffer because our sexual and emotional needs are
suppressed. I believe the most important change needs to
come from within ourselves. We are the ones who need to
accept our sexual abilities and limitations.
Read full article at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/we-need-men-to-satisfy-us.html?m=1
Re: We Need Men To Satisfy Us Sexually:disabled Women Cries Out by Anwons(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
This one hard o
Re: We Need Men To Satisfy Us Sexually:disabled Women Cries Out by dollytino4real(f): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
pls dont cry too much even able body slayqueens cry more than you! men scarce
Re: We Need Men To Satisfy Us Sexually:disabled Women Cries Out by medexico(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chai... konji!
Re: We Need Men To Satisfy Us Sexually:disabled Women Cries Out by IamIBK: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2017

Re: We Need Men To Satisfy Us Sexually:disabled Women Cries Out by Oyebee91(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
pls dont cry too much even able body slayqueens cry more than you! men scarce
but dicks ain't?
Re: We Need Men To Satisfy Us Sexually:disabled Women Cries Out by ibkkk(f): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2017
Konji made her cry out grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Marry? A Flirty Working Girl OR A Chaste Non Working Girl? / Closed / #bbnaija Tboss Shows Of Her Br**st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.