Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) (60711 Views)

MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) / Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
I don't even understand the story at all

4 Likes

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is so brutal.
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by yesloaded: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
I dont know what to say!

in other news, if you need job or want to know reliable investment you can start and monitor youreslf, check my profile/signature
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by ngwababe(f): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
You succumbed to all these torture when you are innocent?? So not even a single vigilante person supported you?? Oga, I'm just thinking you're lying!

3 Likes

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by kamez(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kpele..

But my guy allowing a group of crazy asss vigilante to baptize ur ynash and bully u into confessing to a crime u claim u did not commit, is bulllshiit.

Even with all the flogging, u should have maintained ur innocence, stood ur ground, made some noise..

U already confessed to the crime, forcefully or not, it doesn't really matter now

5 Likes

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by WINDSOW(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
marshalldgreat:
This your story get as e be... You never talk true
abi... Solomon wisdom fall on u.
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
This must surely be his village people at work

1 Like

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Quality20(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
I don't know whether to believe u or not? u didn't mention anywhere u reported to NYSC officials- isn't that d ist thing u shd av done? And again in d north and many parts of Nigeria corpers are highly respected as gov property. I put it to u that u are being extremely economical with d truth. In fact u av ulterior motive for posting this on nairaland- I just can't picture how a village in d north will maltreat a corper who is so helpful by joining vigilante and also teaching kids

11 Likes

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by zombieHUNTER: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wonderful....
Nigeria is messed Up we know

But your story no straight

2 Likes

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by columbus007(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lol cheesy
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by RSVP: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Guy ur story get K leg....

U BE THIEF! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Dabiridamilare(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
horhizah:
Mods please do the needful

cc seun
cc lalasticlala

Here is the face of the victim

very sorry for u Bro
nd apart from trending ur story on social media...what else have u done
cos for u to have withstood that suffering only to pay them back by trending ur story online is inane

2 Likes

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Itzurboi(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan, i say this one is strong.
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by hidhrhis(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
who go follow u fight.....go fight ur battle urself cos it is in ur destiny to fight that battle
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Originalsly: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
horhizah:

Hello Facebook
I am about to be famous

Instead of looking for justice he is looking for fame?....he should get another beat down to reset his mind.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
labanj1:
This country is messed up. Please just find a way to leave that area I beg you. NYSC is just to waste one year of your life.

Complete waste I tell you..

1 Like

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by jokolo282(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
pls what is the name of this movie, rubbish, ordinary 3000k chicken u Don pay almost 30k, maybe ure not in this Nigeria, and u said u don't know anything about it m well-done patriotic citizen
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by jaxxy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Looks like hes more concerned about being famous. The story sounds incomplete and distorted. Who are the familiar faces that stormed ur room. Did u report the matter to the relevant authorities as a corper.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Emmanuel010414(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
They beat the shit out of him
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
This country is bleeped mehnnnnnn
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
TheHistorian:
Is Nairaland a law Court to seek redress for injustice??
i no for dem jawe
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Martin0(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
well.. from how fat he looks, he may have stolen the chickens grin

Abegeee,man pikin dey hungry nai dem still dey flogg am againgringrin

Diz pple nor know say hunger dey town abi,
Dem tink say na everybody go fit afford £40 goat of 2kggringrin
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by tolguy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I don't know what to say to this famous buttocks guy...let me just call him Red Scorpion for the moment.
grin
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by tolguy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ivimilly:
When they can do this because of a foul it's clear why they kill human beings because of cows
but dey are nt fulanis dey ar xtians minority

1 Like

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by creatorsverse(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
So lai Mohammed now has children in NYSC
U didn't commit a crime and u were flogged after been flogged u paid 21k to say thank u sir. And u went to uniben of all school in nigeria....

Lai Mohammed come carry ur pikin komot from here o rubbish..... u even get strength fight dem when dem wan con collect 15k after d beating

My brother repent o space still hell o

3 Likes

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by AuroraB(f): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
jordanobi73:
NYSC should be scrapped
Scrap it angry, why don't you undecided
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Ladeola(f): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
He's nt being 100% truthful,why would he confess to stealing wat he sed he ddnt steal?...hmm

3 Likes

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by yanshDoctor: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin when a corper keep on saying they served the country. i dont get it. what do they mean.
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
TheHistorian:
Is Nairaland a law Court to seek redress for injustice??

Yes and I'm the presiding Judge. "I hereby award the paintiff, as a punitive damage, the two chickens for which he was wrongly accused. That's my decision!
Anybody wey no gree... abeg go drink acid!

All rise !!!
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by crackhouse(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
This guy sef. U nyash never do u come show up face join.
Are u mad?.
However I know some girls here are already wet seeing those red nyash. Una weldone o.

1 Like

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by babtoundey(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Your story, apart from being one sided stylishly revealed that YOU ARE GUILTY, CONSCIOUSLY GUILTY of the what you were accused of. It just pained me to see people saying "sorry" to you when in the real sense of it they should be saying GOOD riddance.
through all facts you gave to back your innocence you ended up shooting yourself in the leg and revealed you actually stole, killed and eat your neighbors' chicken.

Thank your star you were only weep, you could have been fried.

stop spoiling the image of other law abiding Corpers. How can you be a corper without your community, not even your landlord, knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
you thief that fowl by mistake, talk true....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.