Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. (1413 Views)

Senate Swears In Ibrahim Danbaba, New PDP Senator / 2019: New PDP Meets Buhari, Osinbajo Today, Reveals What Will Happen / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Exchanging Pleasantries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by edunwosu(m): 2:04am On Dec 10, 2017
And the winner of the 2017 Elective National PDP Convention is Prince Uche Secondus.

Details coming up....
Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by Nnabugwu8590: 2:16am On Dec 10, 2017
700+ votes still counting in favour of him
Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by jumobi1(m): 2:17am On Dec 10, 2017
Well then we know where the Presidency is not going.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by SouthEastFacts: 2:29am On Dec 10, 2017
It is now confirmed. Atiku/Ekweremmadu for President. Haters can face their APC.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by izombie(m): 2:42am On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
It is now confirmed.
Atiku/Ekweremmadu for President.
Haters can face their APC.
if atiku and ekweremmadu contest then buhari is a goner. Atiku will win south east and south south hands down. He will share the core northern votes with buhari. The middle belt will go with atiku. South west can keep voting buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by yarimo(m): 2:48am On Dec 10, 2017
Mtcheeew losers and criminals disturbing the peace of Nigerians with useless convention. undecided
Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by crackerspub: 2:50am On Dec 10, 2017
So many monitoring spirits, guys una no they sleep.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by Nnabugwu8590: 2:54am On Dec 10, 2017
crackerspub:
So many monitoring spirits, guys una no they sleep.
Hahahahaha, my dear you are very funny.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
It is now confirmed.
Atiku/Ekweremmadu for President.
Haters can face their APC.

Ekweremmadu the burnt offering

Nzobu Nzobu

I feel for the South-East, they just want to feel among... Nigeria is that too much to beg for.

I sincerely believe that once they are offered the vice-president position , they will be happiest people on earth, and thier
shriveled manhood will once again regain its alacrity without the help of Iya Basirat's concoctions.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by crackerspub: 2:59am On Dec 10, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew losers and criminals disturbing the peace of Nigerians with useless convention. undecided

And you busy occupying space meant for reasoning people undecided

Gerrouh here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by yarimo(m): 3:06am On Dec 10, 2017
crackerspub:

And you busy occupying space meant for reasoning people undecided

Gerrouh here cheesy
that means you are also not reasonable and responsible grin tongue
Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by abiolert(m): 3:12am On Dec 10, 2017
izombie:
if atiku and ekweremmadu contest then buhari is a goner. Atiku will win south east and south south hands down. He will share the core northern votes with buhari. The middle belt will go with atiku. South west can keep voting buhari.
KEEP DREAMING

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by crackerspub: 3:15am On Dec 10, 2017
yarimo:
that means you are also not reasonable and responsible grin tongue

cheesy grin Okay that means me and you gerrout of this thread grin grin grin since both of us are irresponsible tongue

Go sleep bro, I'm in a different time zone and its night here. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by edlion57(m): 3:16am On Dec 10, 2017
This is really free and fair
Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:19am On Dec 10, 2017
Congrats to Prince Uche Secondus. All the best to the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by yarimo(m): 3:33am On Dec 10, 2017
crackerspub:

cheesy grin Okay that means me and you gerrout of this thread grin grin grin since both of us are irresponsible tongue

Go sleep bro, I'm in a different time zone and its night here. tongue tongue
yeah you are right, here in north Korea the time is 12:14 am right now
Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by edoman2016: 5:08am On Dec 10, 2017
I wish him well. Nigerians definitely need PDP as opposition party to put Buhari on his toes.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:48am On Dec 10, 2017
Buhari is now an arsenal fan
Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by izombie(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2017
abiolert:
KEEP DREAMING
dreaming is allowed na. But really even without atiku picking someone from se/ss, buhari will never win any state from these two regions. Thats already 11 states for atiku. The northern vote will be divided between them though buhari might edge him there. In SW fayose will make sure pdp wins ekiti. Anything can happen in the other four sw states. So you see why i said buhari is a goner.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus, The NEW PDP National Chairman. by abiolert(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2017
izombie:
dreaming is allowed na. But really even without atiku picking someone from se/ss, buhari will never win any state from these two regions. Thats already 11 states for atiku. The northern vote will be divided between them though buhari might edge him there. In SW fayose will make sure pdp wins ekiti. Anything can happen in the other four sw states. So you see why i said buhari is a goner.
SAME OLD PERMUTATION LIKE THAT OF 2015 BUT SORRY TO SHOCK YOU 2019 WILL BE ANOTHER WORSE DISGRACE FOR PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Is Timipre Silver Joining PDP? / 8,000 Nigeria-bound Trucks Stranded At Seme Border / BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.