Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari (50701 Views)

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims / Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Omooniya1: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Who will lose, because u beg dem to train ur personnel not dem seeking to train ur personnel...
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2017
mujahid777:

Calm down
[/b]Don't piss on your pants[b]
Real Jihad isn't attacking defenceless creatures like you

Piss in my pants? Far from it. We want you muslims to prove true to type and attack christians. The only reason why you dont want to is because youi have realised that the whole world now knows that violence and terrorism is the only way in islam. We are waiting for muslims to act so we can solve the muslim problem in the world. grin angry

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by TVTKOKO(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2017
plessis:
You tell the Muslims to mind their business and face their country, whereas you, a Christian, is celebrating with Israel....

Is this not hypocrisy that climb tree?
my God! Did you just say celebrate? Like seriously? What has that got to do with anything? Did it change anything here in Nigeria?
If you're really a grown up and you typed that shiiit up there, then, you've really failed your parents, their money on ya education is wasted and in turn have no use for yourself, your family, the society and the country as a whole.

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2017
Who is still arguing that Nigeria is not an Islamic country......the real truth always comes out in disguise right before ur faces....but ur arguments online won't let u see it.....instead of the media focusing on the message behind what MURIC said....they focused ur attenssion somewhere else....HOW CAN MURIC SAY SUCH A THING IF NIGERIA IS NOT RECOGNIZED OUTSIDE AS AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY.....NEKWA ANYA RASHIA M

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by omoluka: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Religion is bane of our development
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by plessis: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2017
TVTKOKO:
my God! Did you just say celebrate? Like seriously? What has that got to do with anything? Did it change anything here in Nigeria?
If you're really a grown up and you typed that shiiit up there, then, you've really failed your parents, their money on ya education is wasted and in turn have no use for yourself, your family, the society and the country as a whole.
I am not responsible for your inability to read and properly comprehend.

Cheers
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by ebomo79: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2017
Am still trying to figure out what gives this Muslims the impression that they are better than anyone.... is it because their leader Muhammad infested them with his rapistic and terroristic character that they feel everybody should run away because their stinky stupidity is evaporating
You guys kill Christians and other non-muslims at will happily and you gather enough strength to pushout that gibberish from that your kola nut contaminated mouth.
Go to Israel and fight na,since the dullard is yet incapacitated. Rubbish!.

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by TVTKOKO(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2017
BenzEne1:
Masha Allah. This is a reckless statement from Prof Ishaq and Muric. If Nigeria was a sharia operating government maybe it will stand. But this is barbaric in democratic setting. We muslims shouldnt take everything in hook, line and sinker. There are statements made erroneously by our clerics that tilts towards causing mayhem.

This is no different from the supposed ideology that western education is bad as linked with the boko haram group.

However intifadas can be organized by muslim groups in solidarity with the plight of the Palestinians. There is the Rohingya genocide. The Saudi Yemen crisis. If we want to look civilized as muslims. It should be evident in our words and actions
May God almighty you serve bless you. I wish more muslims can view issues like this reasonably without sentiments the way you just did.. Kudos

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by JaffyJoe(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2017
mujahid777:

Well,about half are Muslims and they have every right to voice their concern and be listened to when they feel their safety is being threatened.Its not like we can't do without Israeli trainers.

Trump made foreign policy decision on behalf of his country. How does that affect you in Zamfara ogbeni? We aren't even in the same continent. Use your brain to make intelligent contributions pls.

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2017
ezenwajosh:
Who is still arguing that Nigeria is not an Islamic country......the real truth always comes out in disguise right before ur faces....but ur arguments online won't let u see it.....instead of the media focusing on the message behind what MURIC said....they focused ur attenssion somewhere else....HOW CAN MURIC SAY SUCH A THING IF NIGERIA IS NOT RECOGNIZED OUTSIDE AS AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY.....NEKWA ANYA RASHIA M

We are not an islamic country. The coming war would liberate the christians in this country. The spirit of God will make the Northerners join a war against israel and the children of God will have the opportunity to walk away from the yoke of the north.

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by TVTKOKO(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2017
plessis:
You tell the Muslims to mind their business and face their country, whereas you, a Christian, is celebrating with Israel....

*Is this not hypocrisy that climb tree?*
plessis:
I am not responsible for your inability to read and properly comprehend.

Cheers
Really? Indeed
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by nura15(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=bammy00 post=63141272]Why are some Nigerian Muslims so concerned about what happens in far away Palestine?

How come he remembers Isreals attrocities but develops selective amnesia to Northern Nigeria's?
Shut up your rotten-egg smelling mouth! Stupid hypocrite

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
The hypocrisy is 1slam is indelible. Where they are in charge, they marginalise others and make merry in their suffering but when they taste a bit of marginalisation, they cry like new born monkeys.

Buhari, kukuma disengage the Israeli soldier trainers, I'm sure they don't give a damn about the already damned country called Nigeria. Nonsense angry
Chineke nna!!!

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by mujahid777(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Piss in my pants? Far from it. We want you muslims to prove true to type and attack christians. The only reason why you dont want to is because youi have realised that the whole world now knows that violence and terrorism is the only way in islam. We are waiting for muslims to act so we can solve the muslim problem in the world. grin angry
I spoke out against terrorist in my post and instead you're shivering.
The so-called terrorist are our problems; You are yet to destroy them and thereby have your problems gone,instead you're thinking of attacking innocent people whom are 10,000X greater.
What folly.

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by cliffordbally: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2017
What does that got to do with nigeria, slavery of d mind.

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by pedrilo: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2017
Make it your ambition to live a quiet life, minding your own business and doing your own work. BH is dealing with you daily, killings your people in thousands, and you are counting how many Palestinians killed by Israel since 1940. Are you not ashamed of your selves?
Rohinga issue came up some months ago, Buhari went to UN assembly to speak about it leaving BH as if the lives of Nigerians don't matter. U pipo sometimes reason and talk like cows.

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by urahara(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2017
amjoseph19:
This Muslims sha, who do they think they are? How does it concern us with USA foreign policies with Israel?

This Muslims in general seems very stupid at times. Only Israel can determine their capital, Americans can't decide for them. Israel said Jerusalem is their capital, what America did was to recognize what Israel said. why the fuse and bomb threatening from this pissful religion? I trust Israel, they are ready for you guys, do anyhow and see anyhow.

And beside can someone tell this fookers that Nigeria is a secular state and not an Islamic one.

Wish this Muslims would protest against social injustice & Islamist terrorism with the same fervour and zeal.

pls send me your Akkant number. You deserve money for stout for being so on point this Sunday moring

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by safarigirl(f): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Just get the fvck out of here with your deflective argument. Whether israel is a christian country or not, Christians are bound to support them. Dont quote me in reply oo
I wasn't arguing with anyone, you people are too dense to waste an argument on, I was merely asking a question

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2017
I am neither a Jew nor Arab,

I am a Nigerian, that's the truth.

But for more than 3000 years in history, Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel.

You can legimately possess a land by three ways:
By Inheritance
By Purchase
And by War

Israel had fulfilled the three prerequisites after the Six Days War of June 5-10, 1967.

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2017
mujahid777:

I spoke out against terrorist in my post and instead you're shivering.
The so-called terrorist are our problems; You are yet to destroy them and thereby have your problems gone,instead you're thinking of attacking innocent people whom are 10,000X greater.
What folly.

Terrorism is a muslim issue. The whole world knows muslims are terrorists so dont call it "our problem". The only solution muslims have to any issue is to blow themselves up and the world has come to know muslims for that.

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by konoplyanka: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2017
This man should go away with his religious fanatism and leave the South West. He's becoming too dumb for a professor.

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by BruncleZuma: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2017
If you have a brother, sister, uncle or relative in the Northern parts of Nigeria especially the rural areas better advice them to locate the nearest Mammy Market or Military formation.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by AKENIBIAJE: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Mr Akinola Alawada......

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by OfficialAwol(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2017
safarigirl:
and who told you Israel is a Christian country?

Hello babe!

I'm well aware that Israel is a Jewish country just like I know that Jesus is not a Christian.

But Christians world over, know the spiritual relevance that Jerusalem holds in our religion.

BTW is a Israel a Muslim country?

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by elgramz: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2017
mujahid777:
How can we Muslims feel safe knowing Israeli security are involved with ours
A very large percentage of our soldiers are Muslims. Except you're insinuating that the Israelis will turn them to zombies, I don't know why you shouldn't feel safe with them

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by BudeYahooCom: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Is Ishaq Akintola still the leader of this idiotic Muric group even as Registrar of JAMB? a national body?
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Festy4u(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2017
mujahid777:
How can we Muslims feel safe knowing Israeli security are involved with ours

As if your ass is safe around your suicidal brothers/sisters bombing for fun in and around the North East of Nigeria! undecided
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Barfibassey(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2017
Everybody were dey here who nah mumu,wetin consgin you with wetin dey happen for paliy and isreal abeg make una die dis mata,person were no get una time nah en were una come dey form commando 4their mata.

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by exquisite007: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Ok sir. Suggest who should train our military.
You?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

March 28th Election: Identify The Ballot Boxes - Pix / Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike / Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React