Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress (23046 Views)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by praxisnetworks: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Please dont vote Buhari oooo
My mind is made up
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by kumakunta: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2017
#FreetheSheeple
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Elnino4ladies: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2017
rubbish
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2017
Lies, rccg dont distibute handkerchiefs, u come with urs and it will b blessed generally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by BruncleZuma: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by praxisnetworks: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2017
mofedamijo:
He didn’t distribute he asked them to bring thiers,yeye bloggers,and if u dont read the bible dont come here to spewww trashyyy ahits.....acts 19:12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
Don't mind them. Thank God for Pastor E.A Adeboye.... The church is marching on

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Writs:
More like Magical, hypnotic handkerchiefs...

Use ur sense , did u see anywhere the body of the article mentioned that handkerchiefs were distributed? As much as i know rccg dont do that, instead they ask u to come with urs

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by praxisnetworks: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2017
kumakunta:
#FreetheSheeple
Leave us alone... #proudlysheeple

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Gkemz: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2017
Daddy freeze is coming for you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by MEILYN(m): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Really? This is how you curse yourself and die miserably!
What a clown! The only dead person here is you.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by jayAjoku(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Are you not dumb for making that statement? Did you even think about reading the post properly? Is it a spirit that will supply the handkerchiefs wouldn't they buy it from somewhere or someone.

Mind you I'm a child of God so therefore I can't be cursed because Christ has been made a curse for me. Go and get sense please

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by mofedamijo(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Don't mind them. God Pastor E.A Adeboye.... The church is marching on
They will die of hate.....i guess the thousands of pple that attended re blessed.....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Lord, with most of these displays by our churches nowadays sha.
I am losing my religion slowly; I hardly pray, I no longer believe in miracles, I only go to church because I am forced to.

Lord, bring me back to ur presence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by emerged01(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2017
It is called mantle
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Soon he go collect first fruits by January, chai this man is a bloody criminal
if you think the changing word has changed God, then you deceive yourself, Who are you to called him a criminal even if his not a Man of God, a man of his age and you want to life long, if you don't agree with his ways, why did you open this post? This I must comment is really turning most people off.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by praxisnetworks: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2017
donstan18:

Stop pretending to be happy with his activities!!!!

Gullibility die by fire!!!!
Pretense die by fire!!!
#proudlysheeple! Leave us alone!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by MEILYN(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2017
These mumu Christians think Adeboye can curse them. The level of brainwashing these people's brains have gone through is irredeemable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by correctguy101(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2017
Writs:

The man even have a magic wand undecided

I envy him. Wish I had a wand too. Harry For dey learn, even Lord Voldemort go see me run grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by praxisnetworks: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
Lord, with most of these displays by our churches nowadays sha.
I am losing my religion slowly; I hardly pray, I no longer believe in miracles, I only go to church because I am forced to.

Lord, bring me back to ur presence
You never knew God.
#proudlysheeple!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Writs: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2017
gadgetsngs:

Use ur sense , did u see anywhere the body of the article mentioned that handkerchiefs were distributed? As much as i know rccg dont do that, instead they ask u to come with urs

Did you by any chance read and understand the title Mr "use your sense"?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by praxisnetworks: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2017
jayAjoku:
Are you not dumb for making that statement? Did you even think about reading the post properly? Is it a spirit that will supply the handkerchiefs wouldn't they buy it from somewhere or someone.

Mind you I'm a child of God so therefore I can't be cursed because Christ has been made a curse for me. Go and get sense please
#proudlysheeple. Leave us alone!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Howmon: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Who is the ediot that wrote this headline? He didnt distribute handkerchief people came with their hankerchief and prayer was said on it.

Before the caption was edited, it read differently

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by praxisnetworks: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2017
MEILYN:
What a clown! The only dead person here is you.
I am alive and will be so in great health and prosperity and peace... #proudlysheeple!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by olusholajohn(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2017
Writs:
you are DEMONICALLY jealous, go get a life
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2017
All of you that are just waiting for any post about Men of God to insult them be very careful, They are serving God not you, if you are not comfortable with the way they are doing it, Go open your own church and do it the way you believe it should be done, but for a guy in his 20s to be calling Daddy G.O bloody criminal and you want to live long,?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Babzrockman: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2017
akins177:
. How e take rob u and ur family..... I swear if u have someone like this man in ur family... walahi una go don comot this poverty wey una useless MOHAMMED no fit help

....and u are so sure the writer is an islamic faithful before generalizing?

we need to grow mentally in this country... May God bless us

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Chukazu: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Very biblical

Where his person can't get to, the anointing would get there.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by bammy00(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2017
It's clear there would always be sheeples.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:

I'm not surprised, you learnt really well from your masters(your pastors)
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by akins177(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2017
Babzrockman:

....and u are so sure the writer is an islamic faithful before generalizing?

we need to grow mentally in this country... May God bless us
. amen.... he sounds like 1
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by praxisnetworks: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2017
ollah1:

I'm not surprised, you learnt really well from your masters(your pastors)
#proudlysheeple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Sexual Immoralities On Campus / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? / "Vilifying Kumuyi Over #JusticeForDonDavis Is Uncalled For" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.