Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress (23045 Views)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by lonlytroy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
bakry86:
hmmmn

some people's gullibility no b here..

well, i don't blame them. What else do u expect in a country where poverty has secured a life time resident permit?

Fck. U just finish Nig3rians
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
But he is not Jesus nah
befocused:
[/b]

Act 19:12
So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

It happened in the Bible and it is still happening now. God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore.

it is not idolatry because they weren't forced to bring their handkerchiefs.

Go and read your Bible
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by sogud(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Soon he go collect first fruits by January, chai this man is a bloody criminal

he's nt a criminal.
pst Adeboye as neva for once told u or any oda human dat he depend on der tithe or first fruit, he was a wealthy man living comfortable b4 God cal him into ministry....if u dnt knw anytin abt pple's wealth plssssssss ask n stp sayin nonsense.
I pity ur family n children bcoz u re incurin Gods wrath on dem by sayin negative tins to men of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
These days it's more like "In Jesus name Plc"
befocused:
[/b]

Act 19:12
So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

It happened in the Bible and it is still happening now. God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore.

it is not idolatry because they weren't forced to bring their handkerchiefs.

Go and read your Bible
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
yes! because we don't pay crooked pastors for cheap handkerchiefs, that's why grin grin pay thithes or donate towards their limosines and private mansions and jets

gringringrin
Yes oooogringrin
Make dem continue to dey donate for their daddy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by befocused: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rainmania:
But he is not Jesus nah

Jesus said

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. John 14:12

This goes to show that we can perform more miracles than Jesus did if we have faith.

And for your information, it was the handkerchiefs blessed by Paul that performed healing. I wasn't referring to Jesus

Please go and read your Bible well

Thank you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ok. Got it I learnt something new today. I will read it to get more understanding. BTW what's your take on this
https://www.nairaland.com/4223583/14-reasons-why-love-pastor/2#63151781

befocused:

Jesus said

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. John 14:12

This goes to show that we can perform more miracles than Jesus did if we have faith.

And for your information, it was the handkerchiefs blessed by Paul that performed healing. I wasn't referring to Jesus

Please go and read your Bible well

Thank you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
MEILYN:
Fake Christians. I just have to accept with my mouth and believe with my heart and then I will go to heaven. Yeye dey smell, you are only deceiving yourself.

Philippians 2:12

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

How do you work out your salvation? You need to love God and when you do that you have to keep to his words. What are God words? My dear, we are under the law of Jesus Christ and not Moses. Yes, Jesus Christ has his own laws which are stated in Galatians 5.

Galatians 5

16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Christian or not! If you still do all of this you will end up in that hell we all are talking about..
you are contradicting yourself, steps to being saved was my post
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by blesoh(f): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:
angry The kingdom of Satan is really pained by the activities of Pastor E.A Adeboye.... God bless you Daddy G.O sir!

#proudlysheeple!
The Church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail!

I was taken in by these commonsense talkers... But I thank God for opening my eyes to see the new form of attack against the gospel using

Christians be wise and seek guidance from God. Don't follow heretics whose job is demolition of the kingdom of God!

God bless you my sister, Satan can only try but can never succeed. This is the end times
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Juenwume: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:
angry The kingdom of Satan is really pained by the activities of Pastor E.A Adeboye.... God bless you Daddy G.O sir!

#proudlysheeple!

I was taken in by these commonsense talkers... But I thank God for opening my eyes to see the new form of attack against the gospel using half-truths.

Christians be wise and seek guidance from God. Don't follow heretics whose job is demolition of the kingdom of God!
Well said my sister. Devil isn't happy at all. Really pained.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Juenwume: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Throwback:
The same people who eagerly criticised catholics for their own religious talismans, slowly embrace talismans of their own.

They criticised the image/statue worship of others, but worship their own wooden chair.

They criticised confessions of sins to priests as practised by the early church leaders, but have their own church members confess sins to them.
Have you ever heard of the handcarchiefs and aprons of apostle Paul doing wonders and healing people? It is simply called healing through induction. Bros, stop hate and worship God. Jesus is the only way.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Writs:

Lol.
Gross abomination!

That's exclusively reserved for the sheeples, the bondaged.

Am free as air.
Oil and water don't mix.

Enjoy your handkerchief.

Yet u are crying more than the bereaved
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Omoikarekimire(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Sometimes I get confused with the miracles being done by these our so called pastors if u have seen many performances of magicians on TV and other media u will know that this handkerchief miracle is what is called showmanship.When God thru his prophets perform miracle he did it for a reason and there is a causative reason and not showmanship to receive people acknowledgement that u have arrived
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Omoikarekimire(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
Lord, with most of these displays by our churches nowadays sha.
I am losing my religion slowly; I hardly pray, I no longer believe in miracles, I only go to church because I am forced to.

Lord, bring me back to ur presence

Bros don't give up All these arguments about Tithe and miracle handkerchiefs is for us to tell each other the blunt truth that does not mean u should stop going to church.Remember the devil is lurking.If God open your eyes you will be running to church everyday
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Writs: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
gadgetsngs:

Yet u are crying more than the bereaved

Really?

*Fooled ya.

They then must be crocodile tears.

Hahahahaha.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Ajumafaith01(f): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
First of all he dint bring d handkerchief from his house o.church members brot if from dier respective houses,all he did was pray on it from d alter.it has worked for pple in time past.so dont be quick to criticize.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Ajumafaith01(f): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Its well with you o
BUHARIISCURSED:
Soon he go collect first fruits by January, chai this man is a bloody criminal
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by blaid: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
bakry86:
hmmmn

some people's gullibility no b here..

well, i don't blame them. What else do u expect in a country where poverty has secured a life time resident permit?

why not waka pass and mind your own business? Must you just run your mouth?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by OSCAMO: 5:45am On Dec 11, 2017
akins177:
. How e take rob u and ur family..... I swear if u have someone like this man in ur family... walahi una go don comot this poverty wey una useless MOHAMMED no fit help

Don't be a stupid sheep!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by akins177(m): 5:48am On Dec 11, 2017
OSCAMO:

Don't be a stupid sheep!
like u and ur parents bah ? OK its just an advise anyways...... thanks cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by MEILYN(m): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2017
befocused:

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. Prov. 11 :30

Wisdom is not about your age.

Pastor E A Adeboye has been winning souls for Christ therefore he is wise.

By insulting him are winning soul for Christ? If you are not for the kingdom of God then you are against it.

How many souls have you won for Christ this year?

So who is foolish?
Another brainwashed human being.

Matthew 7
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

It's not about winning souls.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Johnson5258: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2017
Hosea 4:6- My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
praxisnetworks:

#proudlysheeple!

I was taken in by these commonsense talkers... But I thank God for opening my eyes to see the new form of attack against the gospel using half-truths.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Queenbalikees(f): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
collaboration with JINNS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Sexual Immoralities On Campus / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? / "Vilifying Kumuyi Over #JusticeForDonDavis Is Uncalled For" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.