Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress (23041 Views)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Damibiz(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Later u will say Catholic worship imagez....continue imitating them....blessing ke,lemme do my one dance jor
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
I thought this forum is strictly for adults

Get ur ass up and make such law,and stop infectious to my brain
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

I ve challeng so many dude here,down to even gypsey,if u dare make lies,or Rubbish comments with no proves to my ear's I will use my words on you,or if it doesn't work,den I will automatically become a fully functioning mad man,I can be become a naughty mad man to ladies,,gringrin

I guess now u knowgrin
Its wrong, if you had said I can become a naught mad man to everybody it would have been maybe for the fun but you saying to ladies is wrong and violence against women or Gender based violence
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
, its like you want me to be save from many things?
You have a habbit of Avoiding my questions! grin And that leads me to believe that, you are Ignorant of so many things,

what do you mean, is like i want you be save from many things?, please this time give an answer!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Get ur ass up and make such law,and stop infectious to my brain
Next time I see you comment on a post I will ignore it, I only responded because I thought this forum was strictly for adults
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by freeay: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2017
As far as Pastor Adeboye's ministry is concerned, I'm ready to embrace the so called gullibility for ever.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
Its wrong, if you had said I can become a naught mad man to everybody it would have been maybe for the fun but you saying to ladies is wrong and violence against women or Gender based violence

These is why I said u don't even know anyting,Gawd wha tha fucvk iz she saying

To ladies who's gonna be gullible,crooked,deluded like you..

I followed morethan 50ladies down here and we are living fine on this forun,but in ur case hmmm it abstract
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:

Incase u donno wha I mean by abstract,it mean's u can be summarized in one paragraph very easy of u,unlike other ladies
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
You have a habbit of Avoiding my questions! grin And that leads me to believe that, you are Ignorant of so many things,

what do you mean, is like i want you be save from many things?, please this time give an answer!!
your comments to me where more of for arguments than for answers, and you will agree with me that nobody want to be arguing without results especially not the Bible, how will just continuously argue with you on Biblical principle it doesn't make sense even God doesn't force us but gave us the power of will how much more me
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
Next time I see you comment on a post I will ignore it, I only responded because I thought this forum was strictly for adults

Good,now u sounding matured to me,u ve made a good point...

And am happy now u know am just growing kid @ 16 oya gypsey comman carry ur friendgrin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by MEILYN(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
Bible verse for which claim, that His not a criminal or that his not Daddy GO

Job 32:9

Great men are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.
People like you think everything is about age. Daddy GO can be old and unwise, he can be old and lack understanding. Insulting daddy GO is no different from insulting any ordinary person on the streets of Lagos.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
your comments to me where more of for arguments than for answers, and you will agree with me that nobody want to be arguing without results especially not the Bible, how will just continuously argue with you on Biblical principle it doesn't make sense even God doesn't force us but gave us the power of will how much more me
you see? i thought i could learn something from you but, all you have made is no sense!! No offence, but i think i need a stronger opponent, some one who might make any sense, some one who is sure of what they really believes in, not some one who repeats what they have heard from their pastor. Ciao! grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
MEILYN:

Job 32:9

Great men are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.
People like you think everything is about age. Daddy GO can be old and unwise, he can be old and lack understanding. Insulting daddy GO is no different from insulting any ordinary person on the streets of Lagos.
From Job 32:9 are not always wise doesn't mean that Great men can't be wise and let me just tell this insulting Daddy GO is very different from insulting any person on the street. Insults generally is wrong
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by arrestdarrester: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
The reaction on social media goes to show that the devil is pained by the move of God through this General.

God bless Pastor E.A. Adeboye!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by MEILYN(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
, Bros I wasn't brain washed, God choose me and saved me Himself, I listen yo his word to grow.. Am not praying your death cause I don't even no you. Am telling you to be careful, when you see a post you don't like or doesn't agree with just pass by. God is too big a God to need your help to fight for Him, if you think daddy GO is using Gods name to Scam people which I know His not, let Him be the judge not you
Lol God called you himself? Nothing we no go hear for this nairaland. By your fruit alone we know you are not of God. Anybody could just wake up and say God called them.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13

12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?

13 God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you.

As far as I am concerned, Adeboye doesn't have good fruits the Bible talks about. He should be expelled from my sight. He's a criminal like someone rightly said.

Matthew 7:15-20New King James Version (NKJV)

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
you see? i thought i could learn something from you but, all you have made is no sense!! No offence, but i think i need a stronger opponent, some one who might make any sense, some one who is sure of what they really believes in, not some one who repeats what they have heard from their pastor. Ciao! grin grin
Was never offended, stronger opponent for what, to argue that the Bible is not real, that Nigeria pastors are fake, that paying of tithe is scam, that I should stay home and read my bible and stop going to Church, Who Jesus is and Who is God, what exactly do you need a stronger opponent for and what do you want to learn? If you really what to learn, you have to be open minded not holding strongly to something like
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by MEILYN(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
From Job 32:9 are not always wise doesn't mean that Great men can't be wise and let me just tell this insulting Daddy GO is very different from insulting any person on the street. Insults generally is wrong
Just because Daddy GO is old doesn't mean he has sense. And I repeat, insulting Daddy GO is same as insulting just anybody on the street.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by khristal87(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Really? This is how you curse yourself and die miserably!
If God thinks d way u think, all of us would be dead by now. All u ve learnt frm church is d gospel of prosperity and u ve failed to learn grace and forgiveness. Go back to sunday school.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
MEILYN:
Lol God called you himself? Nothing we no go hear for this nairaland. By your fruit alone we know you are not of God. Anybody could just wake up and say God called them.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13

12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?

13 God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you.

As far as I am concerned, Adeboye doesn't have good fruits the Bible talks about. He should be expelled from my sight. He's a criminal like someone rightly said.

Matthew 7:15-20New King James Version (NKJV)

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
Yes God called me and saved me doesn't necessary mean am a pastor plus I didn't border to read the remaining comment since you don't even understand my first line
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
MEILYN:
Just because Daddy GO is old doesn't mean he has sense. And I repeat, insulting Daddy GO is same as insulting just anybody on the street.
And him being old could still mean he has sense
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
You didn't Answer my questions!! maybe you don't have the Answers as you may have been made to believe,

were did i mention thithe in my comments? and NO! you don't know were i was heading to!! grin

Look! my friend! be honest to yourself!! that you do not have the Answers to all religious questions, you are not even sure you know what you believe in, maybe you are just following your pastor's words because he sounds convincing to you, what if in the end your pastor was wrong? be rational with your thinking your views may change and stop jugding and threathning every one who does not agree with your sentiments. even God himself is not threatning and judgmental. stop defending issues you are not %100 sure of, ask questions were you are not sure, don't be a sheep!

stop! shoving your Rubbish views and believes down people's throats to make yourself appear more righteous! And oh! Pastors are crooks! and G.O daddy is a criminal!!.in my OPINION! grin

And for your informations i believe in God! but i don't believe in religiion, pastors or church.

Exactly,these people thought we don't believe in Godgringrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
Was never offended, stronger opponent for what, to argue that the Bible is not real, that Nigeria pastors are fake, that paying of tithe is scam, that I should stay home and read my bible and stop going to Church, Who Jesus is and Who is God, what exactly do you need a stronger opponent for and what do you want to learn? If you really what to learn, you have to be open minded not holding strongly to something like
how can i be open minded with some one like you? who believes i should be counting my days for having an opinion? grin grin when you made that comment that's when i started messing about with you, because you are very narrow minded and you are blinded with the believe that anyone who calls themselves a pastor is a saint and could never do any wrong, could never take people like you serious!

if anything your are the person who is closed minded, any one who doesn't agree with your pastors becomes your enemy, and you begin to wish them all manners of harm. harm in which you are not free of yourself. or in control of.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by MEILYN(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
Yes God called me and saved me doesn't necessary mean am a pastor plus I didn't border to read the remaining comment since you don't even understand my first line
You won't read because you are the devil the Bible talks about. When true Bible verses are quoted, the devil trembles. You just showed a sign of bad fruits! And hey you aren't saved, just because you say you are doesn't mean you are. Your way of life determines that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
MEILYN:
You won't read because you are the devil the Bible talks about. When true Bible verses are quoted, the devil trembles. You just showed a sign of bad fruits! And hey you aren't saved, just because you say you are doesn't mean you are. Your way of life determines that.
Mr Bible, the Bible says if I Accept, Believe and Confess am saved, what other thing do I need to be saved, Do I need to say MEILYN you are right Daddy GO is a ******** to be saved?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Exactly,these people thought we don't believe in Godgringrin
yes! because we don't pay crooked pastors for cheap handkerchiefs, that's why grin grin pay thithes or donate towards their limosines and private mansions and jets
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by MEILYN(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
Mr Bible, the Bible says if I Accept, Believe and Confess am saved, what other thing do I need to be saved, Do I need to say MEILYN you are right Daddy GO is a ******** to be saved?
Fake Christians. I just have to accept with my mouth and believe with my heart and then I will go to heaven. Yeye dey smell, you are only deceiving yourself.

Philippians 2:12

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

How do you work out your salvation? You need to love God and when you do that you have to keep to his words. What are God words? My dear, we are under the law of Jesus Christ and not Moses. Yes, Jesus Christ has his own laws which are stated in Galatians 5.

Galatians 5

16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Christian or not! If you still do all of this you will end up in that hell we all are talking about..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by sogodihno: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
see how devil piking plenty for this thread criticizing men of God, but the other thread which show how the church bring people(tourists) all the world to Nigeria no reach 3 page. Devil u are a bastard. Men shall be save. No amount of your criticism will stop the church from moving on, you have failed already. Hallelujah!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
pweetiedee:

Pele o, Omo baba Adeboye
awa niyen ke. Abraham's blessings are mine cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by befocused: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
MEILYN:

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. Prov. 11 :30

Wisdom is not about your age.

Pastor E A Adeboye has been winning souls for Christ therefore he is wise.

By insulting him are winning soul for Christ? If you are not for the kingdom of God then you are against it.

How many souls have you won for Christ this year?

So who is foolish?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin lol blessed handkerchiefs ....I mean common now that's #ludicrous.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by befocused: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
[/b]
Rainmania:
grin grin lol blessed handkerchiefs ....I mean common now that's #ludicrous.

Act 19:12
So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

It happened in the Bible and it is still happening now. God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore.

it is not idolatry because they weren't forced to bring their handkerchiefs.

Go and read your Bible
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by samijay8(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:
When you have gayss, lesbianss, drunkards, thieves, Satanists, liars criticizing men of God... Just know that the Church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail!
hmmn see customer dada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? / Why You Should Avoid Sexual Immoralities On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.