Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) (21214 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by correctguy101(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

#freethesheeple

Free the sheeples?
How?
I challenged daddy freezer on this same matter.
He's not freeing anyone. He's starting another sheeple movement and he intends stealing sheeples from the already established sheeple shepherds.

Imagine a person leaving one church for another? or moving from Christianity to Islam or vis a vis.
Is it not the same? If you want to be spiritual, the brand of Christianity you would practice is the same one the oversabi christians condemn.

White garment all the waygrin
A better prison where you get perks grin

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by sukafia(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Its indeed a new dawn, I have been following the Shiloh program through their live stream.

I am currently watching the shiloh thanksgiving service live via https://livefromnaija.com/shiloh
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by felixomor: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Bidobado:

I wait for the day churches in Nigeria will start the mass production of proper jobs, factories instead of this pie in sky scam they've been perpetrating for years.
What people need is jobs, and opportunities to care for their families, do this and watch most social ills go down overnight. Just imagine if canaan land and adeboyes camp were actually factories employing thousands, imagine the lives of families that will change overnight.
This church has over 24,000 employees in all spheres
Even Dangote doesnt have up to that.

Research facts
Dont allow hatred to guide your mind

Even at that, there is nothing wrong with production of bibles.
Its the most important thing of all.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Bahddo(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2017
livebullet:
I hope they consult catholic theologians... Lest they unwrite and undo the word already established... Same way the JW have misconstrued and misinterpreted John 1:1
Funny enough, the jw translation of that verse, along with a few other translations that simply say the word was divine, make the most sense.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Throwback: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2017
Bible that would be sold and income generated into someones overflowing purse?
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by olusholajohn(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2017
anytexy:
And all members will buy.. hmmmm
ollah1:
Hope he didn't forget to include tithe into this version
donstan18:
Believe me, When he said that, one man that haven't eaten since morning shouted Alleluya!!!
WETIN CONCERN UNA, dem chook hand inside una pocket Broke asss otondos
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2017
All these attacks on d church. Na u people go tire.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by bedspread: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2017
GOD BLESS HIS SERVANTS...... I WATCHED SHILOH AND HEARD GOD'S SERVANT SPEAK ON THAT.... GLORY TO THE HIGHEST
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by mystiquemaestro(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2017
Bidobado:

I wait for the day churches in Nigeria will start the mass production of proper jobs, factories instead of this pie in sky scam they've been perpetrating for years.
What people need is jobs, and opportunities to care for their families, do this and watch most social ills go down overnight. Just imagine if canaan land and adeboyes camp were actually factories employing thousands, imagine the lives of families that will change overnight.

Do you know how many people they employ, or Oyedepo and Adeboye work there alone?
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by juman(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin

Rather many people are hungry.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Bigprick9inches: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2017
Will it be given free or sold?
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2017
hakeem4:
How come salvation is free but you must buy bible

I guess your Koran is given out for free, I don't blame head slamming hypocrites like you who litter Christian threads here on nairaland but guard your sect with threats and intimidation.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by odo7(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2017
BIBLE IS GIVEN FREE IN HOUSE HOLD OF GOD. REV.CHRIS OKOTIE. SO I PRAY THIS IS AN EMULATION.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by freethinker01: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
The bible is all lies. Its a fantasy created for control, to impoverish the masses and keep them humble. No longer are chains and whips required, we can control people thru a promise in a book . The government loves evangelistic preaching . It subdues masses, keeps them paying taxes, makes them docile, humble meek low self esteem folks just waiting till death for some promises they will never get. Provisions, prayer requests, blessings for behavior, recompence for offerings and tithes, fruitful accomplished life , all this and more ....you gotta believe !! Faith and the promise of hope.... I hope none of you actually believed it and wasted your life doing as the bible says! That would be a waste of life
Nice one, you couldn't have said it any better. To worsen it all, the reward comes just afterlife. Total bs.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Ambassadors: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2017
U are cursed already.
hopefulLandlord:
The bible is all lies. Its a fantasy created for control, to impoverish the masses and keep them humble. No longer are chains and whips required, we can control people thru a promise in a book . The government loves evangelistic preaching . It subdues masses, keeps them paying taxes, makes them docile, humble meek low self esteem folks just waiting till death for some promises they will never get. Provisions, prayer requests, blessings for behavior, recompence for offerings and tithes, fruitful accomplished life , all this and more ....you gotta believe !! Faith and the promise of hope.... I hope none of you actually believed it and wasted your life doing as the bible says! That would be a waste of life
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Ralo(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Bible/Quran is the least thing we need in the world now, most especially Nigeria. Enough of this brainwash.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Emyjeze(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2017
hope its gonna be given out for free
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by openmine(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2017
When a man is hungry,thirsty and down to his last hope,the last thing he needs is a bible....

Some churches abroad,lure people to their church and offer them food and water before preaching to them...because U dont know where that person is coming from or what he has been through....

There is really no need for this....Gideon international is doing a very good job producing bible!

Let that money be channeled into charity homes and poverty stricken families who desperately believe the church will be their last hope!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by dust144(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Let him produce mass employment.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by xreal: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2017
How much will the bible be?

I know a business man hardly does somethibg for free.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Elnino4ladies: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2017
To sell them at exorbitant price right?

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2017
olusholajohn:
WETIN CONCERN UNA, dem chook hand inside una pocket Broke asss otondos

It's been proven that it's broke ass people that call people broke ass

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by guru03(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2017
Business man
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by BlackManta(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2017
How will the mass production of bibles put food on the table of the average nigerian
How will the bible create jobs for thousands of unemployed youths
How will the bible aliviate poverty and help the less privileged
How will the bible bring quality healthcare
How will it provide quality education and take children off the streets

Africa is the most religious continent in the world and yet we are the poorest.

What has bible done for Africa

If you think religion will save Africa then Africa will forever remain poor.

Keep sharing bible inugo.

America became a world power through mass production of bible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by D1official: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2017
ollah1:
Hope he didn't forget to include tithe into this version
Olodo. Join if u hv d balls.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by D1official: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
U re d only foolish man on nairaland, whose foolishness is more foolish Dan daddy freeze.
I met u on nairaland foolish, ever since u hv decided to continue fooling urself ND has even decided to die in Foolishness.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Lifestone(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Tell me what you believe in or is your life in void?
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by hooklover: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I used to reason like you.but on second thought I realised its better to believe bible and at the end of life if I found out it was a scam I will have nothing to loose.

But if I don't believe the bible and at end of life I realised it was real I would have nobody to blame....

To believe is free also so its win win for me joor...

I found out bible is not ordinary....pricipa

To a large extent while I know its real is the way principalities and rulers of darkness fear the book.

U may not value it cos its free till one babalwo give u conditions u will use ur parents to meet then u will know the difference
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2017
hooklover:

I used to reason like you.but on second thought I realised its better to believe bible and at the end of life if I found out it was a scam I will have nothing to loose.

But if I don't believe the bible and at end of life I realised it was real I would have nobody to blame....

To believe is free also so its win win for me joor...

I found out bible is not ordinary....pricipa

To a large extent while I know its real is the way principalities and rulers of darkness fear the book.

U may not value it cos its free till one babalwo give u conditions u will use ur parents to meet then u will know the difference

if you find out Islam is true ?........

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by chekz169: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Mass production of bible or MASS PRODUCTION OF FOOD TO Attackle poverty

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Adewizzy007(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2017
Hello @Nairalanders i don't know if this is the right session to post this, but am really in need of money to register for a vocational school, just graduated from University but service is next year April/may. The vocational training is four months have sourced and saved #50,000 out of #80,000, please well meaning @Nairalanders pls help me out, because i want to start the program before this week runs out.
My account details are;
Bank: U. B. A
Account name: Adedeji Adebayo
Account number : 2064764074.
Thank you all in advance.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Adeyeye09(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2017
hakeem4:
How come salvation is free but you must buy bible

because na leaf dey use print am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Problems With Biblical Inerrancy / One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. / "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.