Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) (21088 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2017
hooklover:

I used to reason like you.but on second thought I realised its better to believe bible and at the end of life if I found out it was a scam I will have nothing to loose.

But if I don't believe the bible and at end of life I realised it was real I would have nobody to blame....

To believe is free also so its win win for me joor...

I found out bible is not ordinary....pricipa

To a large extent while I know its real is the way principalities and rulers of darkness fear the book.

U may not value it cos its free till one babalwo give u conditions u will use ur parents to meet then u will know the difference

WHAT IF YOU DIE, AND YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT THE BIBLE?

WHAT IF LORD KRISHNA IS THE TRUTH?
WHAT IF ODIN IS THE RIGHT ONE, OR YOU MADE A MISTAKE NOT BELIEVING RAMACHANDRA ALL THIS WHILE?

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by JJUGAY200: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Good news.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by pafra(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Bidobado:

I wait for the day churches in Nigeria will start the mass production of proper jobs, factories instead of this pie in sky scam they've been perpetrating for years.
What people need is jobs, and opportunities to care for their families, do this and watch most social ills go down overnight. Just imagine if canaan land and adeboyes camp were actually factories employing thousands, imagine the lives of families that will change overnight.

Ignorance should not be excuse.
This church is one of the the largest employer of Labour in Nigeria.
* the church employ pastorate, account, secretary, security and other domestic staff in all churches in Nigeria. Calculate the number of LF churches in Nigeria.

*The church have primary school all over Nigeria. The teachers and domestic staff employed by this school is more than any state government.

*the same also apply to the secondary school faith academic. They have secondary school in almost all the states and local governments.

They have two university that employes teaching staff and non teaching staff and other indirect jobs in the university.

They have printing press. So many others that can not be mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by frankwyte: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2017
People should be careful! every word you speak you in idle shall given account of it. This is not the issue of tithe. The bible said buy the truth and sell it not!
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by freeay: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2017
All these bastards complaining about tithe are stingy moda fokers. May God punish you all. Rubish.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2017
pafra:

Ignorance should not be excuse.
This church is one of the the largest employer of Labour in Nigeria.
* the church employ pastorate, account, secretary, security and other domestic staff in all churches in Nigeria. Calculate the number of LF churches in Nigeria.

*The church have primary school all over Nigeria. The teachers and domestic staff employed by this school is more than any state government.

*the same also apply to the secondary school faith academic. They have secondary school in almost all the states and local governments.

They have two university that employes teaching staff and non teaching staff and other indirect jobs in the university.

They have printing press. So many others that can not be mentioned.

Living faith is dead faith... Only Oyedepo and his sons profit. Let's compare the salaries of the workers in the church compared to the competitive market.
Most of your workers are volunteers and are not paid a dime but used to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Stop trying to justify the pointless existence of your church, we all know that the university is unaffordable and poor people cannot attend.
I can tell you the story of living faith right from Barnawa in Kaduna state, to the break up with Joe Olaiya of Chapel of Grace, constitution Road, Kaduna.
Your churches are scams and religious brothels not worth attending.
Who would a sane graduate choose to work for, Oyedepo Church or a Dangote factory. Worthless churches and yahoo boys everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by pafra(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Bidobado:

Living faith is dead faith... Only Oyedepo and his sons profit. Let's compare the salaries of the workers in the church compared to the competitive market.
Most of your workers are volunteers and are not paid a dime but used to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Stop trying to justify the pointless existence of your church, we all know that the university is unaffordable and poor people cannot attend.
I can tell you the story of living faith right from Barnawa in Kaduna state, to the break up with Joe Olaiya of Chapel of Grace, constitution Road, Kaduna.
Your churches are scams and religious brothels not worth attending.
Who would a sane graduate choose to work for, Oyedepo Church or a Dangote factory. Worthless churches and yahoo boys everywhere.

Guy, we are talking about how many staff are employed.

You mean the teachers, lectures, accountants are volunteers,

full time pastors and assistance that don't do any other job are volunteers.

Domestic staff and security that report 6am an close 6pm are volunteers

Guy I give up on you.

Living faith as an institution is one of the biggest private employer of Labour in Nigeria

We are not talking about affordability of the schools
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by stagger: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2017
Bidobado:

I wait for the day churches in Nigeria will start the mass production of proper jobs, factories instead of this pie in sky scam they've been perpetrating for years.
What people need is jobs, and opportunities to care for their families, do this and watch most social ills go down overnight. Just imagine if canaan land and adeboyes camp were actually factories employing thousands, imagine the lives of families that will change overnight.

The task of job creation is for government and the private sector, not the church. I don't know why fools like you populate Nairaland. Which country on this earth hands over job creation to churches? US? UK? Switzerland? Russia, China? Churches should now leave their primary goal of tending to spiritual needs to start creating jobs? What is your minister of labour and productivity doing?

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2017
I remember that Nigerian millionaire that brought a curse on his generations all in a bid to stop the word of God from spreading. Where is he and his families today - Dead and family irrelevant. Nothing can stop the kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by hakeem4(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
AkpaMgbor:

I guess your Koran is given out for free, I don't blame head slamming hypocrites like you who litter Christian threads here on nairaland but guard your sect with threats and intimidation.
first of all I’m not a Muslim but an atheist

3 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
pafra:

Guy, we are talking about how many staff are employed.

You mean the teachers, lectures, accountants are volunteers,

full time pastors and assistance that don't do any other job are volunteers.

Domestic staff and security that report 6am an close 6pm are volunteers

Guy I give up on you.

Living faith as an institution is one of the biggest private employer of Labour in Nigeria

We are not talking about affordability of the schools

I give up on you.. Continue on your path.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by miketayo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
for free i hope
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
stagger:

The task of job creation is for government and the private sector, not the church. I don't know why fools like you populate Nairaland. Which country on this earth hands over job creation to churches? US? UK? Switzerland? Russia, China? Churches should now leave their primary goal of tending to spiritual needs to start creating jobs? What is your minister of labour and productivity doing?

Churches in those countries you mentioned are not parasites like your churches in Nigeria.
You are also a first class fool and a degenerate Cvnt for throwing insults at me when all you had to do was to be objective and not subjective, so go suck your mothers Cvnt dry. How about that for some crassness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
They will still sell it to the congregation!

They prefer to pray for a hungry man instead of giving him food and meeting his personal needs

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
hakeem4:
How come salvation is free but you must buy bible

. Is your Koran free? Or are you saying it has nothing with 'salvation'?
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by franozx: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
every thing wey u do d must talk... I taya for people o

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
tempest69:
Tithing for oyedepo bible go involve thunder strike for defaulters.

Don't be surprised to see Jesus tithing in this version of the Bible..
LOL Nairalanders
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by DangotePikin: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
hakeem4:
first of all I’m not a Muslim but an atheist
wow. So u are now an atheist too.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by redsun(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Instead of producing books that will teach people common sense, e.g, books that buttresses on the need for clean and descent environment, they are producing books that are making africans lose their sense of being and their right to humanity .

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by mabea: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
The bible is all lies. Its a fantasy created for control, to impoverish the masses and keep them humble. No longer are chains and whips required, we can control people thru a promise in a book . The government loves evangelistic preaching . It subdues masses, keeps them paying taxes, makes them docile, humble meek low self esteem folks just waiting till death for some promises they will never get. Provisions, prayer requests, blessings for behavior, recompence for offerings and tithes, fruitful accomplished life , all this and more ....you gotta believe !! Faith and the promise of hope.... I hope none of you actually believed it and wasted your life doing as the bible says! That would be a waste of life
May God have mercy on you. But Know this, it is hard for you to kick against the prick.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Emmyblaqie: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pple wil Jes be tlking rubbish about men of God...av attended RCCG nd Winners, infact dey ar currently my churches...nd I love Adeboye nd Oyedepo very much...only fellows winners nd Redeemers wil undstnd y God made dis two pple rich esp.Oyedepo....no mata d controversy, der wil stil be unprecedented multitudes flocking into d house of God

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Abimbola29(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
hakeem4:

I dont usually comment here but pls before you type get fact right,the small churches under winners worldwide gets Bible free inspirational books also free medicals,that's why I don't usually read what that daddy freezer talks about he need prayers. ASAP covenant university gives scholarship all this I never knew till I saw it with my eyes sir,when its Sunday try and visit canaan land ,go to the medical clinic and see people in thousands waiting for free health care with expensive imported drugs, pls my brother do t join and castigate any man of God,even if he is a thief or not let Only God do the judgement, when ever you hear people talking bad about a man of God pls leave that place immediately one love
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Originalsly: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Before we had a typewriter of our own. ...God spoke (where?...and to whom?) of an industrial printing press that will not only mass produce books but Bibles of our own" Isn't this blasphemy?....guy standing up in front of "millions" telling a bold faced lie about what God said. Without listening/reading everything...I can bet my life those Bibles are not for free...and every member will be pressed to buy one...and encouraged to buy as gifts! Encouraged to read is a different story! The businews must go on.....digging deeper into members pockets.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
felixomor:

This church has over 24,000 employees in all spheres
Even Dangote doesnt have up to that.

Research facts
Dont allow hatred to guide your mind

Even at that, there is nothing wrong with production of bibles.
Its the most important thing of all.

According to your statement, the church has more employees than Dangote,fine.
Now which of the two is beneficial to the Nigerian economy than the other, if I remember, one pays tax and feeds families while the other takes the little people have. Dangote factories are churning out goods after goods, what does your worthless churches or mosques produce daily, religious fanatics and zealots, despite the amount of churches and mosques in Nigeria, criminality and corruption is the order of the day.
Why don't you take a look at countries with less mosques and churches compared to Nigeria, they built houses for their people, free education, security. Yet the so called children of God are queuing up at unrighteous embassies in order to flee the country.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by felixomor: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Bidobado:

According to your statement, the church has more employees than Dangote,fine.
Now which of the two is beneficial to the Nigerian economy than the other, if I remember, one pays tax and feeds families while the other takes the little people have. Dangote factories are churning out goods after goods, what does your worthless churches or mosques produce daily, religious fanatics and zealots, despite the amount of churches and mosques in Nigeria, criminality and corruption is the order of the day.
Why don't you take a look at countries with less mosques and churches compared to Nigeria, they built houses for their people, free education, security. Yet the so called children of God are queuing up at unrighteous embassies in order to flee the country.

an employer of 24,000 people is of no benefit to the economy?

pls go back and learn the meaning of economy
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
felixomor:

What exactly do you produce if you have 24,000 employees. I deliberately ignored the word economy cos anyone with common sense knows that churches and mosques are of no benefit to the economy of a country. What percentage of the GDP does your church contribute to the Nigerian economy.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
felixomor:

Poverty is the main reason why 24,000 people work for a church in Nigeria. Do you allege that 24,000 people studied theology in school and made the choice to become a church worker??
What tax do they pay.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by wildernessVoice: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
hakeem4:

Proverbs 23:23
Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by felixomor: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Bidobado:

Poverty is the main reason why 24,000 people work for a church in Nigeria. Do you allege that 24,000 people studied theology in school and made the choice to become a church worker??
What tax do they pay.
go and read the comment well again.

in both schools, university, companies etc owned by the church.
all the employees put together
thats what i mean.

now go and study the meaning of economy

meanwhile how many poor people av u employed?
zero.
mscheww. rubbish
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by felixomor: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Bidobado:

What exactly do you produce if you have 24,000 employees. I deliberately ignored the word economy cos anyone with common sense knows that churches and mosques are of no benefit to the economy of a country. What percentage of the GDP does your church contribute to the Nigerian economy.

i was expecting u to rebutt the figures with fact,

unfortunately u have no point.
the fact that u say an employer of Labour is not contributing to the economy speaks volumes about your level of education.
smh. what a pity
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by MakeADifference: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Please leave these backward losers alone. They aren't worth your bits talk less your bytes. Haters will die sick! When I give my billion they can come and beat me. What concerns darkness with light?

Abimbola29:

I dont usually comment here but pls before you type get fact right,the small churches under winners worldwide gets Bible free inspirational books also free medicals,that's why I don't usually read what that daddy freezer talks about he need prayers. ASAP covenant university gives scholarship all this I never knew till I saw it with my eyes sir,when its Sunday try and visit canaan land ,go to the medical clinic and see people in thousands waiting for free health care with expensive imported drugs, pls my brother do t join and castigate any man of God,even if he is a thief or not let Only God do the judgement, when ever you hear people talking bad about a man of God pls leave that place immediately one love
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by MakeADifference: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Leave the blind to grope in the dark please. He can go and die because of the prosperity he sees. No apologies is due any devil. No explanations whatsoever. My 10%, my business.

If the Bishop likes he can print the Bible and sell at N10,000. Go and print your own too.

No meaningful man criticizes another when he hasn't done anything productive ever in his life. Leave them. When Bishop Oyedepo moves tomorrow let them complain again.

They are the "born to complain".

felixomor:

i was expecting u to rebutt the figures with fact,

unfortunately u have no point.
the fact that u say an employer of Labour is not contributing to the economy speaks volumes about your level of education.
smh. what a pity

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Tayo Demola Blasts Father Mbaka Over His Embarrassment Of Peter Obi / Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.