Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Re:The Only Saviour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re:The Only Saviour (20863 Views)

The TRUE PICTURE Of JESUS Christ,the Saviour Of The World, REVEALED! / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2008
Accept Jesus As Your Personal Saviour
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by IDINRETE: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2008
May kelly:

JESUS IS THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD. HE IS  MORE THAN  A PROPHET. JESUS IS A MESSIAH. JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD. THE WORD OF GOD IS GOD. [b]For more details, read more about JESUS without Prejudice in the HOLY BIBLE "[b]John Chapter 1 down to verse 34 GET TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST[/b].

Once you mention that name JESUS in any situation - you will be free and free indeed.[/b]

typical circular reasoning,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by babs787(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2008
@MayKelly

JESUS IS THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD. HE IS MORE THAN A PROPHET. JESUS IS A MESSIAH. JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD. THE WORD OF GOD IS GOD. For more details, read more about JESUS without Prejudice in the HOLY BIBLE "John Chapter 1 down to verse 34 GET TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST.

Once you mention that name JESUS in any situation - you will be free and free indeed.

I never wanted to read through this thread but had to peep in, when I saw 'woe to them that refused to accept Jesus as their personal saviour'.

Please can you show me from the bible where Jesus said that we should accept him as a personal saviour and Lord?

Once you mention that name JESUS in any situation - you will be free and free indeed.[/b]
[quote][/quote]

Now, we have non-christians that do not call the name of Jesus and are better off than christians and vice versa. Now one thing you dont know is that, you will surely find your faith wherver you places it?

Now read this from one of my write ups

Human problems and solutions

Why did God allow multitude of problems to threaten our existence on earth? This had been the basic question which many great men in human history have been asking since time immemorial. And the Almighty God, the Supreme Creator gives the necessary answer thus:

The Great Book 2 v 214: Or do you (mankind) think you shall enter the garden (of paradise) without such trials as come to those who passed away before you? They encountered suffering and adversity and were so shaken in spirit that even the messenger (of God) and those of faith who were with him creid , ‘when will come the help of God?. Ah! Verily, the help of God is always near.

Furthermore, the Almighty God states thus:

The Great Book 2 v 155: (Oh mankind) be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hubger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits (of your labour) but (oh The Great Prophet saw), give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere.

Considering the above quoted verses, we are told that troubles and problems are part of human existence designed by God, the Almighty to test our faith and steadfastness in Him.

Some people believe that every good happening is from God while every bad thing and evil thing is from satan, the devil. This belief is certainly not true because to to hold to such a belief is to raise satan to the status of all wise and all knowing which is only for God. God states in the Holy The Great Book that:

The Great Book 6 v 57: the (supreme) command (of all occurrence) rest with none but God (the Almighty)

So, as great ones, whenever any good thing happens to us, we should thank God for it and equally whenever any bad thing happens, we should wholeheartedly admit that it is also from God. Considering those people who might wish to mislead us in our time of troubles by making us to believe that the problems we are undergoing is as a result of the acts of some devilish people, God commands us to reply them thus:

The Great Book 9 v 5: say!, nothing will happen to us except what God has decreed for us! He is our Protector and in God let the beliebers put their trust.

Or otherwise if during the time of our troubles and problems, a non-a great one approaches us and promises solution to our problems saying that if only we could accept any other beings as our personal lord and saviour, or follow him or her to their religious house, or to a herbalist, soothsayer, withdoctor etc. Almighty God commands us thus

The Great Book 9 v 129: say!, God is sufficient for me. There is no God (and saviour) but He, on Him (only) is my trust.

Also God states thus:

The Great Book 3 v 160: if God helps you, none can overcome you, (likewise) if he forsakes you, who is there after that can help you? In God then. Let believers put their trust.

In order to relive us of our worries and uneasiness and as an assurance that He (God) is always ready to hear and answer our prayers, He commands the Holy Prophet The Great Prophet thus :

The Great Book 2 v 186: when my servants ask thee concerning me, I am indeed close (to them). I respond to the prayers of every supplicant when he calls on me (but let them also, with a will to listen to my call and believe in me, that they may walk in right way)

Also

The Great Book 2 v 153 : o ye who believe! Seek (God’s) help with patient, perseverance and prayer, for God is with those who patiently persevere.

And equally also, God advises the generality of the Great Ones whenever they are in problems to always

The Great Book 7 v 128: pray for help from God and (then wait) in patience and constancy.

In addition, there are times when our prayers may seem unanswered by God, and if that happens and our faith is not all that strong, we might be tempted by the devil to seek for solutions elsewhere. But as sincere and faithful Great Ones, if such a solution should occur, we must wholeheartedly accept it to be the will of the Almighty God and continue with our prayers to Him. God says

The Great Book 2 v 249: God is with those who steadfastly persevere.

Moreover, if our prayer seem to be unanswered at times, it may be a deliberate act by God for our own good because granting of request by God sometimes may be to our own peril. This is so because God our creator understands our human psyche, hence, He is the best judge and best planner.

Therefore, He withholds demands until the time He knows our demands would be of great benefits to us. And to this end, God states that:

The Great Book 2 v 216 : but it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you love a thing which is bad for you. But God knows and you know not.

However, as faithful great ones, we should believe that God is our creator and also He, is the only one who can give lasting solutions to all worldly problems.

Maa Salam
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by samsonola(m): 5:59am On Mar 21, 2008
@babs 787

Thanks so much for the above post. Exactly what i am going thru,ur post has revitalised me. Allah will see us thru. Ma sallam
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by almondjoy(f): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2008
@poster

Hmmmmmmmmm!

Thank you!  You carry your cross, and I will carry mine.  When we all get there, you are not going to be the judge so do all you can to deceive yourself and your fellow hypocrites while you have the chance on earth! kiss
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2008
samsonola:

@babs 787
Thanks so much for the above post. Exactly what i am going through,your post has revitalised me. God will see us through. Ma sallam
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2008
@Babs787 Below are the Answers from your question on:[/[/b]color]

[color=#990000][b] The Powerful Name of JESUS
Call HIS name you will be free indeed!

John 20:31 
But these are written so that you may continue to believe that JESUS is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing in him you will have life by the power of his NAME.

Acts 3:6

But Peter said, “I don’t have any silver or gold for you. But I’ll give you what I have. In the [b]NAME of JESUS [/b] Christ the Nazarene, get up and walk!”

26.Acts 3:16 
“Through faith in the NAME of JESUS, this man was healed—and you know how crippled he was before. Faith in JESUS’ NAME has healed him before your very eyes.

Acts 4:10
Let me clearly state to all of you and to all the people of Israel that he was healed by the powerful NAME of JESUS Christ the Nazarene,  the man you crucified but whom God raised from the dead.

Acts 16:18  
This went on day after day until Paul got so exasperated that he turned and said to the demon within her, “I command you in the NAME of JESUS Christ to come out of her.” And instantly it left her.

Ephesians 5:20
And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the NAME of our Lord JESUS Christ. 

Philippians 2:10
that at the NAME of JESUS every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

1 John 3:23
And this is his commandment: We must believe in the NAME of his Son, JESUS Christ, and love one another, just as he commanded us.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2008
Question FROM Babs787 "
Please can you show me from the bible where Jesus said that we should accept him as a personal saviour and Lord?

@Babs787, As requested read and believe,
You quoted me wrongly, I did not say that Jesus said we should accept him as our personal saviour. Read without bias mind.

BELOW ARE THE WORDS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE FOR YOU

SAVIOUR OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE

Isaiah 62:11 
The Lord has sent this message to every land:“ Tell the people of Israel, ‘Look, your Saviour is coming. See, he brings his reward with him as he comes.’”

Luke 1:69
He has sent us a mighty Saviour from the royal line of his servant David,

Luke 2:11
The Saviour—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David!

John 4:42  
Then they said to the woman, “Now we believe, not just because of what you told us, but because we have heard him ourselves. Now we know that he is indeed the Saviour of the world.”

Acts 5:31
Then God put him in the place of honor at his right hand as Prince and Saviour. He did this so the people of Israel would repent of their sins and be forgiven.

Acts 13:23  “And it is
Then theyone of King David’s descendants, Jesus, who is God’s promised Saviour of Israel!

2 Timothy 1:10
And now he has made all of this plain to us by the appearing of Christ Jesus, our  Saviour. He broke the power of death and illuminated the way to life and immortality through the Good News.

Titus 1:4
I am writing to Titus, my true son in the faith that we share. May God the Father and Christ Jesus our Saviour give you grace and peace.

Titus 2:13
while we look forward with hope to that wonderful day when the glory of our great God and Saviour, Jesus Christ, will be revealed.

Titus 3:6
He generously poured out the Spirit upon us through Jesus Christ our Saviour.

2. Peter 1:11
Then God will give you a grand entrance into the eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 2:20
And when people escape from the wickedness of the world by knowing our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and then get tangled up and enslaved by sin again, they are worse off than before.

2 Peter 3:18

Rather, you must grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. All glory to him, both now and forever! Amen.

1 John 4:14
Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes and now testify that the Father sent his Son to be the Savior of the world

@babs787 WE DON'T READ JUST ARTICLES BUT "WE READ THE WORD OF WISDOM"
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by babs787(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2008
@Maykelly

@Babs787 Below are the Answers from your question on:

The Power Name of JESUS Call HIS name you will be free indeed!

John 20:31
But these are written so that you may continue to believe that JESUS is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing in him you will have life by the power of his NAME.

Acts 3:6
But Peter said, “I don’t have any silver or gold for you. But I’ll give you what I have. In the NAME of JESUS Christ the Nazarene, get up and walk!”

26.Acts 3:16
“Through faith in the NAME of JESUS, this man was healed—and you know how crippled he was before. Faith in JESUS’ NAME has healed him before your very eyes.

Acts 4:10
Let me clearly state to all of you and to all the people of Israel that he was healed by the powerful NAME of JESUS Christ the Nazarene, the man you crucified but whom God raised from the dead.

Acts 16:18
This went on day after day until Paul got so exasperated that he turned and said to the demon within her, “I command you in the NAME of JESUS Christ to come out of her.” And instantly it left her.

Ephesians 5:20
And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the NAME of our Lord JESUS Christ.

Philippians 2:10
that at the NAME of JESUS every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

1 John 3:23
And this is his commandment: We must believe in the NAME of his Son, JESUS Christ, and love one another, just as he commanded us.

The above quotes are from those that you yourself cannot boast to have witnessed Jesus ministry. Can I have where Jesus said that if you call his name, you would be free from anything?

The bible was written thousand of years after Jesus left the earth and most quotes above are from Paul that contradicted himself in some chapters and never knew Jesus let alone witnessed his ministry.

The one he said in the bible was when he told them that if they have faith, they would drink poison and it would not affect them!! (So many have died as a result of that).
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by 4Him(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2008
babs787:

The bible was written thousand of years after Jesus left the earth

Your penchant for lying is unrivalled. Christ left this earth physically 2000yrs ago.
The books of the old testament were written BEFORE Christ came on earth as the gospels record instances where Christ quoted or made references from the books of Isaiah, Psalms, Jonah and Genesis.

If the bible was written thousands of years after Christ left the earth then it means Matthew, Mark, Luke, Peter must have lived for thousands of years . . . besides that would mean that the bible was just written in our time.
Which is false because the dead sea scrolls, centuries old, contain some books of the bible.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by babs787(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2008
@May Kelly

@Babs787, As requested read and believe,
You quoted me wrongly, I did not say that Jesus said we should accept him as our personal saviour. Read without bias mind.

I am not being biased but all I asked from you is to tell or show me where Jesus said that we should accept him as personal Lord and saviour and that someone would persih if he/she does not accept him as same?

You have been preaching that we should accept him as personal lrd and saviour and I am here asking you where he said that.

BELOW ARE THE WORDS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE FOR YOUR ABOVE

Ok.

Isaiah 62:11  
The Lord has sent this message to every land:“ Tell the people of Israel, ‘Look, your Saviour is coming. See, he brings his reward with him as he comes.’

Ok, the verse says Israel's saviour. Are you an Israelite? Is Israel not diferent from Gentiles?

Luke 1:69
He has sent us a mighty Saviour from the royal line of his servant David,

Which Genealogy are you using?
Do I need to believe Luke's statement when he didnt write to you but to Thephilus and his letter shouldnt have been part of the bible.

Luke 2:11
The Saviour—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David!

Did Luke witness his ministry and did he not contradict mathew, Mark or Luke?

John 4:42  
Then they said to the woman, “Now we believe, not just because of what you told us, but because we have heard him ourselves. Now we know that he is indeed the Saviour of the world.”

You have been serving me third party statement all these while, all I asked from you is to serve me where Jesus categorically said that.

The person that wrote the above just used that to preach so that you would believe and he even said at the end of his letter that, 'jesus did many work in which they didnt write down and they wrote the few ones down so that YOU MAY BELIEVE.

Also to butress what I said that he just preached so that you would believe, he happens to be the only one that used the 'only begotten son for jesus' and he did that so that you would believe him.

Acts 5:31
Then God put him in the place of honor at his right hand as Prince and Saviour. He did this so the people of Israel would repent of their sins and be forgiven.

Paul again. I told you to give me straight from his mouth. Can you vouch for Paul's authenticity by the time I bring out his contradicting teachings?

Acts 13:23  “And it is
Then theyone of King David’s descendants, Jesus, who is God’s promised Saviour of Israel!

Paul even said that he is Israel's saviour. You are not an Israelite but a gentile!

2 Timothy 1:10
And now he has made all of this plain to us by the appearing of Christ Jesus, our  Saviour. He broke the power of death and illuminated the way to life and immortality through the Good News.

Give me where Jesus said that.

Titus 1:4
I am writing to Titus, my true son in the faith that we share. May God the Father and Christ Jesus our Saviour give you grace and peace.

The above happened to be a letter and why was it included in the NT as part of the revelation to Jesus?

Titus 2:13
while we look forward with hope to that wonderful day when the glory of our great God and Saviour, Jesus Christ, will be revealed.

Still not Jesus' saying

Titus 3:6
He generously poured out the Spirit upon us through Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Same as above

2. Peter 1:11
Then God will give you a grand entrance into the eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Please give me where Jesus said he is your saviour and Lord.

2 Peter 2:20
And when people escape from the wickedness of the world by knowing our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and then get tangled up and enslaved by sin again, they are worse off than before.

2 Peter 3:18
Rather, you must grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. All glory to him, both now and forever! Amen.

1 John 4:14
Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes and now testify that the Father sent his Son to be the Savior of the world

@babs787 WE DON'T READ JUST ARTICLES BUT "WE READ THE WORD OF WISDOM"

Sister, I read through your post but couldnt find where Jesus said that he YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR AND LORD AND THAT THOSE THAT DO NOT ACCEOT HIM AS SAME WOULD PERISH.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by SunGod1: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2008
Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Osiris As Their Personal Saviour

Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Buddah As Their Personal Saviour

Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Allah As Their Personal Saviour

Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Zeus As Their Personal Saviour

Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Horus As Their Personal Saviour

Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Vindu As Their Personal Saviour

Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Sun God As Their Personal Saviour grin

Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Santa Claus As Their Personal Saviour

grin

If you dont accept all these gods as your personal saviour, then that automatically translates that your also an atheist because the defination of atheist does not mean you should believe in only the christian god. Once you dont believe in any of these other gods, you will most definately be condemned to damnation into the Hells of these respective gods.

grin

I hope you can see how silly your post is. Typical Moronic christian fundamentalist.

I Know it is because i disgraced you so embarassingly and bruised your ego in the other threads thats why you came up with this ridiculous post hoping to mock me, lol

As i said, The joke will forever be on you and i would continue to mock and embarass you till you leave that state of delusion you currently habour about christianity.

Personal Savior ko! Personal Body guard ni! grin
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by bawomolo(m): 12:23am On Mar 28, 2008
Jesus definitely didn't save the tutsi's of rwanda or the igbo's during biafra. what a savior
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 28, 2008
lipsrsealed
                    lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
                            lipsrsealed
                            lipsrsealed
                            lipsrsealed
all for the cross
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by olabowale(m): 1:22am On Mar 28, 2008
@Olrotimi: Your cross is kida crooked, bent. Its like an oink!
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by olabowale(m): 1:26am On Mar 28, 2008
@4Him:
Your penchant for lying is unrivalled. Christ left this earth physically 2000yrs ago.
The books of the old testament were written BEFORE Christ came on earth as the gospels record instances where Christ quoted or made references from the books of Isaiah, Psalms, Jonah and Genesis.

If the bible was written thousands of years after Christ left the earth then it means Matthew, Mark, Luke, Peter must have lived for thousands of years . . . besides that would mean that the bible was just written in our time.
Which is false because the dead sea scrolls, centuries old, contain some books of the bible.
Yet the final Bible is still being written as we speak. Am very certain there is a newer versions, editions and revisions in the future of the BIBILE!
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by 4Him(m): 1:31am On Mar 28, 2008
olabowale:

@4Him: Yet the final Bible is still being written as we speak. Am very certain there is a newer versions, editions and revisions in the future of the BIBILE!

Either you show us proof of this "final bible" or you accept ur title as the most dishonest man i've ever met.
Where were you hypocrites when pilgrim.1 was asking you to validate ur many versions of the kooran?
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by SunGod1: 1:35am On Mar 28, 2008
heeeeeeeeeee!

Its fun seeing irrationality at work.

Timel out guys, lets all smoke some weed together with jesus: grin

Ok time in, Continue the religious accustaions and counter accusations, heeeeeee
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by olabowale(m): 1:39am On Mar 28, 2008
Aburo, call me what you will. Ora ni ko si lara eron. There some issues I avoid like an ope heart surgery. lol. It is you who should tell us, that is if you are 100% certain that there would not be a future version, revision and edition of any Bible.

And how is she? I wish her well.

@Sun, : Jesus is not a personality that you can poke fun at. He is my prophet and I have a great and true love for him (AS).
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by SunGod1: 2:07am On Mar 28, 2008
olabowale:

@Sun, : Jesus is not a personality that you can poke fun at. He is my prophet and I have a great and true love for him (AS).

Hey according to christians, jesus is the son of god right?

god made nature right?

Nature includes trees and leaves right?

You can harvest leaves and smoke them right?

So if jesus is the son of god

and god made man and leaves

which alternatively can be turned to weed and be smoked by man

who invarably is an image of god

and jesus is the son of god

why cant both man and god enjoy a good smoke of weed?

Beside is it wrong to taste his own product and get high?

Please i dont like it when you say i am mocking jesus. We are just sharing his fathers product that's all.

And i love him too for making the leaves that we can make weed from. By the way isnt god so omniscent that he knew that by making that leave, man kind will someday use that leave to make weeds that will make us high?

grin
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by bawomolo(m): 2:34am On Mar 28, 2008
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 28, 2008
sad
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2008
babs787:

@May Kelly

I am not being biased but all I asked from you is to tell or show me where Jesus said that we should accept him as personal Lord and saviour and that someone would persih if he/she does not accept him as same?
You have been preaching that we should accept him as personal lrd and saviour and I am here asking you where he said that.
Paul even said that he is Israel's saviour. You are not an Israelite but a gentile!
Give me where Jesus said that.
Still not Jesus' saying

Please give me where Jesus said he is your saviour and Lord.

Sister, I read through your post but couldnt find where Jesus said that he YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR AND LORD AND THAT THOSE THAT DO NOT ACCEOT HIM AS SAME WOULD PERISH.

MY SWEET JESUS CHRIST, MY PERSONAL SAVIOUR AND REDEEMER IS INDEED THE SAVIOUR OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE

Luke 10:21
At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure.

Acts 17:3
explaining and proving that the Christ [ Or Messiah] had to suffer and rise from the dead. "This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Christ, [ Or Messiah] " he said

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;

John 21:7
Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, "It is the Lord!" As soon as Simon Peter heard him say, "It is the Lord," he wrapped his outer garment around him (for he had taken it off) and jumped into the water.

Paul, Peter, Luke, Mark etc are TRUE DISCIPLES OF THE TRUE CHRIST JESUS.

JESUS IS NOT THE GRAVE!!!, JESUS is not COMPARABLE!!!! HE PROVED THAT HE IS [color=#990000]SAVIOUR INDEED.[/color]

GLORY, GLORY, GLORY,GLORY, GLORY, GLORY,GLORY, GLORY, GLORY,GLORY, GLORY, GLORY,GLORY, GLORY, GLORY TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, THE KING OF KINGS. THE GREATES OF ALL PROPHETS IN THE WORLD UNIVERSE.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2008
bawomolo:

WOE TO bawomolo FOR THAT IMAGE IS TRUELY THE IMAGE OF YOUR OWN FATHER IN YOUR HOUSE [/b
[b]WOE TO Sungod and WOE TO bawomolo

[b]Isaiah 33:1 ,
Woe to you, O destroyer, you who have not been destroyed! Woe to you, O traitor, you who have not been betrayed! When you stop destroying, you will be destroyed; when you stop betraying, you will be betrayed.

Isaiah 45:9 ,
"Woe to him who quarrels with his Maker, to him who is but a potsherd among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, 'What are you making?' Does your work say, 'He has no hands'?

Jeremiah 23:1 ,
"Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!" declares the LORD.

Ezekiel 13:3 ,
This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Woe to the foolish [ Or wicked ] prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!

Ezekiel 16:23 ,
" 'Woe! Woe to you, declares the Sovereign LORD. In addition to all your other wickedness,

Hosea 7:13 ,
Woe to them, because they have strayed from me! Destruction to them, because they have rebelled against me! I long to redeem them but they speak lies against me.

Micah 2:1 ,
Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds! At morning's light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it.

Matthew 18:7 ,
"Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such things must come, but woe to the man through whom they come!

Matthew 23:13 ,
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

Matthew 23:15 ,
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.

Matthew 23:29 ,
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.

Matthew 26:24 ,
The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born."

Luke 17:1
Jesus said to his disciples: "Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to that person through whom they come.

Revelation 9:12 
The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come to Sungod and bawomolo.

Revelation 11:14
The second woe has passed; the third woe is coming soon to Sungod and bawomolo. [/b]
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2008
Sun God:

Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Osiris As Their Personal Saviour
Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Buddah As Their Personal Saviour
Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Zeus As Their Personal Saviour
Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Horus As Their Personal Saviour
Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Vindu As Their Personal Saviour
Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Sun God As Their Personal Saviour grin
Woe To them That Refuse to Accept Santa Claus As Their Personal Saviour

Personal Savior to Sungod! Personal Body guard to bowomolo!

WOE TO YOU - I WILL NEVER BOW DOWN TO THESE YOUR gods you called your personal saviour posted above. WOE to you ONCE AGAIN - your gods are dead gods.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

Matthew 23:15 , cheesy
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrite[/b]s! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much [b]a son of hell as you are.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by SunGod1: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2008
It took me a while to know what i was going to say to you, until i realised that since we are on the subject of quoting damaging passages from the bible, i just realised that the bible does not give you may kelly any right to talk any how to a man because you are less inferior and beneath man in everything:

Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is just as though her head were shaved. If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or shaved off, she should cover her head. A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man. For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. For this reason, and because of the angels, the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head. (I Corinthians 11:3-10)

One, i would only believe god exists this moment if you accept that i am superior to you and you have no right to talk shit since Man was not created for woman but woman for man.

If you dont believe that and you want to keep on rambling, i just have to advise you to shut the hell up when your talking to a man. Dont you have any respect for men?

To prove what i am saying:

we find this in 1 Corinthians chapter 14:

As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

So why the Bleep are your speaking about biblical things when god told you and the other female pastoresses to shut the hell up?

The fact that you ramble all day long about idiotic bible passages nauseates the shit out of me when you god told you to SHUT UP AND BE SILENT TO MAN

1 Timothy chapter 2:

Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness. I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent.

SILENCE, SILENCE AND MORE SILENCE, Are you deaf? Why are you disobeying god who told you to SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP and allow Men To talk.

Look i wont hear any of your ramblings again until you purge your self from your disobedience and stuborness to man.

god has told you to be silent and submissive. Why then do you engage in a fruitfless war of words when the bible specifically tells you to be silent and not preach?

You better go to church and pray that god does not rain that woe that rightfully belongs to you for disobeying his words.

Your fucking under me and thats the way i want it endorsed by your god! grin
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by babs787(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2008
@May Kelly

MY SWEET JESUS CHRIST, MY PERSONAL SAVIOUR AND REDEEMER IS INDEED THE SAVIOUR OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE

Where did you get that from?

Luke 10:21
At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure.

Are you expecting me to believe the letter of Luke written to Theophilus and shouldnt be part of the NT?

Luke never witnessed his ministry and he claimed to have received from some peeople and he did not even say that Jesus said we should ACCEPT HIM AS PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR

Acts 17:3
explaining and proving that the Christ [ Or Messiah] had to suffer and rise from the dead. "This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Christ, [ Or Messiah] " he said

Are you giving me Jesus' statement or someone that never knew him but gave his own story so that you would believe? He (Paul) even said somewhere in the bible that he preached that Jesus died and resurrected according to HIS OWN GOSPEL.

Still no sign of Jesus saying that one would be doomed for not accepting him as personal saviour and Lord.

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;

John made us to understand that he wrote this so that you may be deceived into believing that Jesus is really your Lord. Read the last of the book of John and grab wehat I meant.

Still no sign that we should accept him as personal saviour and Lord.

John 21:7
Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, "It is the Lord!" As soon as Simon Peter heard him say, "It is the Lord," he wrapped his outer garment around him (for he had taken it off) and jumped into the water.

Where DID HE SAY THAT HE IS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR?

Paul, Peter, Luke, Mark etc are TRUE DISCIPLES OF THE TRUE CHRIST JESUS.

May Kelly, please when did you start reading the bible and I am very sure your elders might have told you what posted above.

Do you have any proof to show that those mentioned above are truly Jesus' disciples?

Is Paul one of his disciples and your response will make me to give you his contradicting trachings.

Is Luke one of his disciples having forgotten that he never knew Jesus and claimed to have been handed the story from those that claimed to have witnessed same. Read the of the Gospel of Luke.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by babs787(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2008
@Sungod & Bawomolo

Those pictures are not that of my Jesus hence my not replying you. My Jesus is neither God nor a son of God. He was not killed nor crucified. He was a messenger and slave sent only to the children of Israel and never died for anybody.

So if you are for discussion on the above Jesus, then the door is wide opened.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2008
babs787:

@Sungod & Bawomolo

Those pictures are not that of my Jesus hence my not replying you. My Jesus is neither God nor a son of God. He was not killed nor crucified. He was a messenger and slave sent only to the children of Israel and never died for anybody.

So if you are for discussion on the above Jesus, then the door is wide opened.

Anyway sha, babs787 there is no need for a believer and unbeliver to argue. Your unbeliever becacuse you REJECTED THE ONLY SON OF GOD "JESUS" simply because HE was not born in your home Town; sorry babs787. Do not bother  about further discussion about JESUS. "YOU DON'T KNOW JESUS".  My sweet JESUS CHRIST is quiet different from the one you know.

As for SUNgod and Bawomolo i say to you (Isaiah 33:1) Woe to you, O destroyer, you who have not been destroyed! Woe to you, O traitor, you who have not been betrayed! When you stop destroying, you will be destroyed; when you stop betraying, you will be betrayed.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by sysuserX(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2008
Quote from babs:
My Jesus is neither God nor a son of God.

Its good to see that you subconsciously admit that you have a different "Jesus", Who is not the same as the Jesus Christ of the bible. Even Mormons invented their own version of Jesus contrary to what is in the bible. So as far as I am concerned you or Mohammmed or anyother person can decide to invent their own version of "Jesus" in other to suit their lifestyle and lies, its still does not mean the Jesus Chris of the Bible is not true, neither does it mean that He did not exist , neither does it mean that Jesus Christ fufilled each and every prophecy of "Biblical Prophets".

Hence you (babs) need to keep quiet and keep your peace and deal with your insecurity about the q'uranic Jesus simply because.At least i.s.l.a.m needs to be self contained, stand on its own and stop trying to gain "credibility by association".

Alllah is not God
God is not Alllah
Jesus Christ is not Issa
Issa is mohammmed's stupid mental creation

1. Jesus Christ of the bible is the saviour
2. Jesus Christ of the bible warned us against false prophets in the desert (Mohammmed)
3. Jesus Christ of the bible is God the Son
4. Jesus Christ of the bible has nothing to do with Alllah

5. Mohammmed is a false prophet, peadophile,liar,murderer, rapist, adulterer,sex maniac, dishonourable man, hallucinator,

6. Alllah is a false god (moon god)
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by samba123(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2008
@SYSUSER

YOU'RE TALKING TO A NON SENSE how many time you have repeated and repeated those allegation and you can't even give a simple valid reason. lipsrsealed
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by sysuserX(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2008
YOU'RE TALKING TO A NON SENSE how many time you have repeated and repeated those allegation and you can't even give a simple valid reason.

1. Mohammmed is a False Prophet according to the Bible and a true prophet of Alllah

Reason: His actions , behaviours , character, statements and spirit is contrary to what is expected of a True Biblical Prophet
John the Baptist is the Last Old Testament Styled Biblical Prophet,

2. Mohammmed is a peadophile, dishonourable man and liar

Reason: His decision to have sex with 9 year old Aisha shows that he's a peadophile, and it also shows that he is a liar and dishonourable man, because he did not honour his word which he had given to the Father of Aisha

3. Jesus Christ has nothing to do with Alllah
Reason: Jesus Christ himself said there is Trinity (God the Father , God the Son, God the Holy Spirit) , Alllah says there is no Trinity
Jesus Christ himself said He is the Son of God, Alllah says his own version of Jesus is not the Son of God
Jesus Christ himself said the Holy Spirit is the Comforter, M.u.s.li.ms claim that Mohammmed is the Comforter
Jesus Christ himself said and guarantees that He's the only way for the salvation of any man (Black or White, etc), Alllah cannot even guarantee salvation for anybody, Mohammmed does not know whether he is going to hell or not

SHALL I CONTINUE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

$1k Seed: Kasali To Funke Adejumo "Judgement Is Coming On You Soon" / "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) / How Good Is Electricity Supply In Your Area During This Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.