Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures (10847 Views)

"We Are On A Mission To Send Buhari Back To Daura" - Eunice Atuejide / Abdullah Umar Madidi: Saraki Stands Better Chance To Send Buhari Packing In 2019 / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by cstr1000: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Liebermantic:
SE,SS, and NC are under the control of PDP..

NE where Atiku comes from should also vote for their own..

Lagos, Ekiti, Kaduna and Jigawa's votes will be shared between PDP and APC..

Atiku should just concentrate his campaign on NW and NE..If he can get 40% votes there, he has already won!
That is the real thing. Atiku needs to focus on the north. That is where all the work is.

A PDP candidate will win the south hands down any-day. The north is another matter.

1 Like

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by Enoma222(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Lamido/Obi ticket will send him back faster
_Obi_nah_human_?? undecided
OfficialAwol:
Lamido/Obi ticket will send him back faster
_Obi_nah_human_??
Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by LasGidiOwner: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Liebermantic:

Atiku should just concentrate his campaign on NW and NE..If he can get 40% votes there, he has already won!

That's what many don't know. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by chibuzorAbia: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
cstr1000:

That is the real thing. Atiku needs to focus on the north. That is where all the work is.

A PDP candidate will win the south hands down any-day. The north is another matter.

Kikikikikikiki

Naive primary school analysis.

8 Likes

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by AnodaIT(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
How do people easily forget that in spite of the millions gotten from 3 northern states, Buhari only won the election with a margin of less than 3m

PDP only needs to reconcile party chieftains and work together, they have resources and infrastructure throughout the country to win

Buhari has lost the goodwill and has been demystified

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by samstradam: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mynd44:

1. SS/SE: Buhari will get more votes than he did in 2015 from these zones. It is the Nigerian way. Politiciand will decamp, money to throw around, logistics bla bla bla. Think Edo, Bayelsa, Cross Rivers and Anambra(the deal with Obiano)

2. NC: Buhari will win Nassarawa, FCT, Niger and Kwara. It is not a matter of sentiments but only Saraki can swing Kwara and even at that it is limited. As for Nassarawa, FCT and Niger states……you need to go there to understand.

Kogi, Benue and Plateau. If the APC can separate Yahaya Bello from Buhari (it is not the same election season) the stand a chance
Benue, he will get 40% which will be nunber from those who are not farmers and the likes.
Plateau, he will lose but he still wins the NC

3. Core North: Apart from Taraba and Gombe, I dont see Atiku putting up a fight in the core North. You have states where this guy is worshipped (even if he fails). The NE will vote him due to the progress against boko Haram, you have Kebbi and Sokoto not to mention the 3 Ks

4. SW: APC Can't get 70% from the SW for now but if Wike keeps running his mouth, there wont be anyone to lead them to the SW. Note that the APC is also scheming.
Fayose wont be a governor anymore too

Great analysis, but let me add my tuppence:

1.SE/SS : 100% correct. Buhari will definitely get more votes in every state in that region compared to 2015 but don't expect him to win any state there except maybe Edo.

2. NC: Atiku could probably win the 3 "Christian" states like GEJ but not much else. I also agree that if Yahaya Bello keeps performing poorly PDP could do well in Kogi.

3.Core North: Atiku will lose every state in the Core North including his own, Adamawa. I have already given him a chance in Taraba in point 2.

4. SW: Unless Atiku chooses a Yoruba VP he will lose every state including Ekiti that GEJ won. But like Mynd rightly put APC will get less than 70% of the total votes.

Summary, Buhari will at least equal 2015 but more likely do better than it against a PDP Atiku.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by spartacus11(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Buhari start writing your handover note.

SE & SS already in the bag for PDP

NC
has always been PDP. The Fulani massacre of these people will push them to vote PDP massively. IBB and Abdusalami are the strongest forces in the NC.

Core North shall be divided between PDP and APC on 50/50 basis.

SW will go to APC 70% and PDP 30%.

Generally Nigerians are dissatisfied with the poor performance of this administration and wish that they return them to the pre-2015 politico-economic situation.

#PDP is declared the winner.

So Nigerians are not dissatisfied with 16 wasted years of pdp abi?

7 Likes

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by spartacus11(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
IamPatriotic:
God keep us all alive till, 2019 presidential election will be the most one sided election in the history of presidential elections in Nigeria, whoever PDP field can only get 25% of the total valid votes cast, provided Buhari and Osibanjo faces and party logo are on the ballot papers.

One bottle of Eva wine for u

2 Likes

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by spartacus11(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mynd44:

1. SS/SE: Buhari will get more votes than he did in 2015 from these zones. It is the Nigerian way. Politiciand will decamp, money to throw around, logistics bla bla bla. Think Edo, Bayelsa, Cross Rivers and Anambra(the deal with Obiano)

2. NC: Buhari will win Nassarawa, FCT, Niger and Kwara. It is not a matter of sentiments but only Saraki can swing Kwara and even at that it is limited. As for Nassarawa, FCT and Niger states……you need to go there to understand.

Kogi, Benue and Plateau. If the APC can separate Yahaya Bello from Buhari (it is not the same election season) the stand a chance
Benue, he will get 40% which will be nunber from those who are not farmers and the likes.
Plateau, he will lose but he still wins the NC

3. Core North: Apart from Taraba and Gombe, I dont see Atiku putting up a fight in the core North. You have states where this guy is worshipped (even if he fails). The NE will vote him due to the progress against boko Haram, you have Kebbi and Sokoto not to mention the 3 Ks

4. SW: APC Can't get 70% from the SW for now but if Wike keeps running his mouth, there wont be anyone to lead them to the SW. Note that the APC is also scheming.
Fayose wont be a governor anymore too

When i see people with political understanding i Duff my cap

Not all this naive sentimental people

8 Likes

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by spartacus11(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mynd44:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you will be the one to thumb print

2 Likes

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by spartacus11(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Do you doubt the fact that Atiku and Buhari shall share the northern votes 50/50?

How those it even sound to you? Is it possible

2 Likes

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by globemoney: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner, I didnt know it was your post. Sorry.. I was in a hurry to comment.. But from the look of things, do you think wike cares about PDP winning presidency because I think Wike is all about securing his second term. WHat do you think

3 Likes

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by globemoney: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
I'm afraid, PDP has lost 2019!

2 Likes

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by spartacus11(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
toniok:
OP has forgotten that pmb will never allow the massive rigging that happen in Rivers state, Delta state and all SE in 2015. Then he had no base in these areas . It was incidence form everywhere . In 2019 the game will be different , such huge figures from SS and SE will not be again. Remember our people hardly see any need to come out and vote.

Nor mind them, election in Rivers, Akwa ibom are likely to be inconclusive come 2019 bcus of the militancy pdp will unleash on the electorate

1 Like

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
the office of the governor of rivers state is very powerful. From odili to wike they all had an important say in national politics
Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by LasGidiOwner: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
globemoney:

You think wike is concerned about Presidential election? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nwanne you cancelled my comment? I dey fear oo.
Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by bkool7(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Liebermantic:

This was the same permutation you guys did for Gej in 2015.
You better have a Plan B,C and D this time

2 Likes

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by IVORY2009(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mynd44:
Kindergarten analysis but then again……

Tonyebarcanista did the same in 2015

APC Man, do ur own and less sees grin
Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by globemoney: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Nwanne you cancelled my comment? I dey fear oo.
I didn't see the name.. hehehe.. soryy, was in a hurry
Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by globemoney: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
globemoney:
LasGidiOwner, I didnt know it was your post. Sorry..(post deleted) I was in a hurry to comment.. But from the look of things, do you think wike cares about PDP winning presidency because I think Wike is all about securing his second term. WHat do you think
Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by LasGidiOwner: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
globemoney:

I didn't see the name.. hehehe.. soryy, was in a hurry

No wahala nwanne..I no say you didn't see it.

As for Wike, he is serious about PDP returning to Aso Rock besides him securing his grounds in Rivers State.
Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by globemoney: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

No wahala nwanne..I no say you didn't see it.

As for Wike, he is serious about PDP returning to Aso Rock besides him securing his grounds in Rivers State.
Ok, I hope he will be as committed as he was in securing the seat for secondus.

1 Like

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by docadams: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mynd44:

The only person that can share Kano votes (not the North Oyo) is Kwankwaso.

Did y'all learn from 2015?

Time has shown that they never learnt and will likely never will. And by the way why dissuade them from what gives them orgasm.

6 Likes

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Please query each of the points with facts based on present realities.
which fact are expecting when your own analysis is irrational
Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by juman(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Better nigeria is needed.

Thats what common man wants.

Whoever be the president is less important.
Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by alen4smith(m): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Atiku shall take 50% of votes in Kano.
Atiku is now their Hero. kai these people!

1 Like

Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by ogmask: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
docadams:

Time has shown that they never learnt and will likely never will. And by the way why dissuade them from what gives them orgasm.

Bar man! 1 bottle of Origin for this my brother
Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by FriendNG: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mynd44:

The only person that can share Kano votes (not the North Oyo) is Kwankwaso.

Did y'all learn from 2015?

You're 100 right. He is the only one can share Kano vote. And it is going to be 60/40 with Buhari having upper hand.
Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by liberallatty: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
lets view it from this direction, what if PDP feed kwankwaso as the party flag bearer because from the just concluded convention its kinda obvious that those in charge of the PDP presently are working for kwakwaso.....let say he emerge won't he floor pmb at the polls in kano and some other north west states
Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by liberallatty: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
I feel kwankwaso have northern appeal than atiku and could slug it out with buhari
Re: See The Combination That Shall Send Buhari Back To Daura- Pictures by jchioma: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
samstradam:

Great analysis, but let me add my tuppence:

1.SE/SS : 100% correct. Buhari will definitely get more votes in every state in that region compared to 2015 but don't expect him to win any state there except maybe Edo.

2. NC: Atiku could probably win the 3 "Christian" states like GEJ but not much else. I also agree that if Yahaya Bello keeps performing poorly PDP could do well in Kogi.

3.Core North: Atiku will lose every state in the C
globemoney post=63156701:
I'm afraid, PDP has lost 2019!
ore North including his own, Adamawa. I have already given him a chance in Taraba in point 2.

4. SW: Unless Atiku chooses a Yoruba VP he will lose every state including Ekiti that GEJ won. But like Mynd rightly put APC will get less than 70% of the total votes.

Summary, Buhari will at least equal 2015 but more likely do better than it against a PDP Atiku.

Abeg, make una let Baba win and go o. Atleast, that will keep the balance, power will go back to the south and an Ibo will take over 2023!Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Hadejia: N128 Billion 2020 NASS Budget Shrouded In Secrecy / Attention To Rise In Earpiece Related Accidents / What Is The Role Of Policemen At Check Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.