Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. (602 Views)

''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal / Disturbing Footage Of Armed & Combat Ready Troops Saying – “let’s Go There Na Th / Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. by labanji(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2017
In as much as people want the discontinuation of #sars, honestly you can't just rule out their anti-crime efforts.
Which other police departments or force can curb the daily activities of armed robbers/rogues in the country.

I tell you; In as much as people are shouting all over and protesting to #endsars, some sets of criminals are having their minds pacified because they now see it as an avenue to strengthen their nefarious operations and strategies. Undoubtedly, so many innocent people have been bullied by the so called #sars and many have equally recounted their ordeals about their experience with the #sars dept of Npf.

My Take:
Recommendably, The department should be re-filtered with sane minds, regular psychiatric test should be conducted for the #sars officials, indiscriminate levies on civilians should be monitored until proven guilty or otherwise. And except in cases of suspected gun to gun battle, tranquilizer guns can be used instead of immediate gunshots to suspected culprits/victims/civilians.
Once these and other recommendations/considerations are put together, I tell you that the importance of #sars dept can't just be over ridden.

Ending #sars is just like saying let the crime continue.

Akeem Alaganla Momoh

#lalasticlala
#mynd44
#seun

Re: Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. by creatorsverse(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. by Lomprico2: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
#endSARS

Without them, its -1 in the criminals list.
Re: Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Then tell SARS that going after internet fraudsters is the job of EFCC
Re: Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. by Realali(f): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
labanji:
In as much as people want the discontinuation of #sars, honestly you can't just rule out their anti-crime efforts.
Which other police departments or force can curb the daily activities of armed robbers/rogues in the country.

I tell you; In as much as people are shouting all over and protesting to #endsars, some sets of criminals are having their minds pacified because they now see it as an avenue to strengthen their nefarious operations and strategies. Undoubtedly, so many innocent people have been bullied by the so called #sars and many have equally recounted their ordeals about their experience with the #sars dept of Npf.

My Take:
Recommendably, The department should be re-filtered with sane minds, regular psychiatric test should be conducted for the #sars officials, indiscriminate levies on civilians should be monitored until proven guilty or otherwise. And except in cases of suspected gun to gun battle, tranquilizer guns can be used instead of immediate gunshots to suspected culprits/victims/civilians.
Once these and other recommendations/considerations are put together, I tell you that the importance of #sars dept can't just be over ridden.

Ending #sars is just like saying let the crime continue.

Akeem Alaganla Momoh

#lalasticlala
#mynd44
#seun

either you or your father or any of your family is a SASR abi that was why you came here to posted this senseless post
Re: Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. by labanji(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
The post isn't as senseless as you though. People like you immediately call the police once you hear knock outs. Wongba arumo ojo lowo iku @Realali
Re: Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. by stefanweeks: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Am attempted to say that you should change the Momoh in your name to Mo-ron

However

i will let it slide
Re: Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. by kolaaderin: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
You are very right Nigerians now thinks and acts like the PIGS from the land of red mud if you know what i mean.

That is the more reason some are now trying to sell ATIKU and PDP back to us again.

its like if you really want to be seen normal in Nigeria, then you will have to be extra extra corruptly BAD in whatever you are doing. its norm to the pigs but strange to my tribe only that some of us have started adopting the pigs way.

The innocently accused should take it as collateral damages as SARS is a very functional part of the police force without which Nigerians would be living in a seriously unsecured environment. To the ratings of SARS, 8/10 of their accuse are actually real criminals that need to be taking in for questioning. scrapping SARS means you want those 8 criminals to run wide on the street without control, encouraging more and more people to take to the same life of crime.
Re: Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. by kolaaderin: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Then tell SARS that going after internet fraudsters is the job of EFCC

Internet fraudsters are also criminals, are you one of them? No wonder the group that came for the scrap SARS rally were looking like YAHOO BOYS, U want a better Nigeria, then Quit life of Crime and work Legitimately for you income.

1 Like

Re: Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. by kolaaderin: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Realali:

either you or your father or any of your family is a SASR abi that was why you came here to posted this senseless post

when will you have sense, its like saying stop Nigerian Police because they take bribe. the moment we dont have police in this country then you will know what terror really mean.

1 Like

Re: Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. by labanji(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
stefanweeks:
Am attempted to say that you should change the Momoh in your name to Mo-ron

However

i will let it slide

You must be a very big fool. Which other police dept can rightly tackle crime. Stop thinking with your anus
Re: Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
kolaaderin:

Internet fraudsters are also criminals, are you one of them? No wonder the group that came for the scrap SARS rally were looking like YAHOO BOYS, U want a better Nigeria, then Quit life of Crime and work Legitimately for you income.
most of you come on social media and act stupid!!!That the forum is faceless doesn’t mean you should show you were brought up in a foster home!!!that a lawyer takes up a case of a murderer doesn’t make him 1....Atimes before you press send on your phone,read twice and say to yourself,hope I am not about to act foolish!!!farudulent politicians are not criminals right?How many of them has SARS picked up?Use your head next time before typing trash!!!Let EFCC function properly!!!
Re: Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. by stefanweeks: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=labanji post=63157064]

You must be a very big fool. Which other police dept can rightly tackle crime. Stop thinking with your anus[/

Guy calm down

Enuf with the insults

learn to communicate without bashing

(1) (Reply)

Decriminalise Homosexuality To Bring Them Out Of Hiding In Marriage / She Was Arrested For Stealing A Baby At The RCCG Camp / Two Brothers Arrested For Raping Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.