Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Is Blessing Of Handkerchiefs By Pastors Not Biblical? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Blessing Of Handkerchiefs By Pastors Not Biblical? (298 Views)

Trinity Is Not Biblical / Prophet Joshua Iginla Exposes Plans By Pastors To Frame Him Up For Murder / Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Blessing Of Handkerchiefs By Pastors Not Biblical? by befocused: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
I just saw a post on nairaland about Pastor E A Adeboye blessing handkerchiefs and lots of people were complaining about it.

Some said its idolatry.

I wonder if Christians don't read their Bibles again.

Jesus said

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. John 14:12

The Bible also recorded this event about Paul blessing handkerchiefs.

so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them. Act 19:12

So how is it idolatry?

Or why is it not Biblical?
Re: Why Is Blessing Of Handkerchiefs By Pastors Not Biblical? by Juell(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
I just tire for Nigerians, what dey don't understand they'll just be shouting up and down

(1) (Reply)

What You Never Knew About Santa Claus / How Much Do You Love Your Neighbor? / Welcome To Your Season Of Joy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.